Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today (87981 Views)

History Of Nigerian Naira, Symbol, Sign And Worth. / Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground / Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar As Bdc Intervention Goes On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by ipledge10(m): 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
mindworx:

Both the sender and the receiver must have a paypal account. You (sender) login to your paypal account and send the money. Use the email address the receiver signed up his paypal with. It's just like paying a merchant.

Paypal exchange rate = Your bank's rate

Well, i have never used Western Union too smiley .. when i can do all from my paypal.
I am the reciever, and live in usa....I can help the sender open paypal
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
psquaret:
its Gradually coming down, this should be a lesson to us as a country that tho thing might be tough now but we will diffidently get there one day.

if at the time dollar was 480 and every body crying down Buhari to Devalue the Naira including the best Economist in Nigeria told Buhari to Devalue the Naira: i m talking about Pat Utomi.

I sincerely respect Buhari stand despite all odds he took his stand. i Guess does who called Buhari Names should be ashamed now infact i think he knows Economics better the so called Guru Pat Utomi.

All Hail The President of Federal Republic of Nigeria

All Hail the Youth

When was dollar 480?

How is 310 coming down when it dropped to 250 2 weeks ago?

Don't you people ever get tired of propaganda?

1 Like

Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by mindworx: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
ipledge10:

grin I hope you're not thinking i'll help send to you? ... No o. Go ahead and open for your sender. All the best brov.
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by ipledge10(m): 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
mindworx:

grin I hope you're not thinking i'll help send to you? ... No o. Go ahead and open for your sender. All the best brov.
you think I will be so foolish to give 210 to someone I don't know...thanks for your help,I really appreciate
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by ibnsurakat02: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
imagin! i cant even beleive what i saw today, dolla affect everything even our local pap(ogi), agbo, egbo gi, to d extent of public toilet. hmmmnmmmmmm
my people, lets stop to affect this great nation of ours negatively. forward Nigeria!!!!
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by mindworx: 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
ipledge10:
you think I will be so foolish to give 210 to someone I don't know...thanks for your help,I really appreciate

lol .. haba. ko le t'oyen. Aiight. Cheers
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by HarryPotter1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
pls ooo will dis bring down the cost of things in the market because as of last week a sachet of cowbell milk is sold at #25naira. #justasking
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by ipledge10(m): 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
mindworx:

lol .. haba. ko le t'oyen. Aiight. Cheers
no vex...to your experience,which bank have the best exchange rate when sending money
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by ipledge10(m): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
HarryPotter1:
pls ooo will dis bring down the cost of things in the market because as of last week a sachet of cowbell milk is sold at #25naira. #justasking
cowbell is being produced in Nigeria. ..hold the manufacturer and the middle men responsible for this and not buhari/dollar
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by mindworx: 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
ipledge10:
no vex...to your experience,which bank have the best exchange rate when sending money

I only use GTB and UBA. and their rate is usually maximum of 2 naira difference.
Sometime GTB may be the lower, other time it may be UBA.
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by ipledge10(m): 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
mindworx:

I only use GTB and UBA. and their rate is usually maximum of 2 naira difference.
Sometime GTB may be the lower, other time it may be UBA.
Gtb exchange rate sending is N299 cry
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by spencekat(m): 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
sucess001:
so cos its 310...we should be dancing?
@ Black market.
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by LemonBoy1: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
unite4real:

If this happens then we will be in trouble because everyone will want to import all their needs. Manufacturing companies will be dying. Job creation will plunge.

Think about this, instead of producing for export, you will rather import since export does not give you better return. If you continue to import, how can u create jobs.

Bros, is it not exportation that'll drive naira value upwards?
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by mindworx: 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
ipledge10:
Gtb exchange rate sending is N299 cry

Yes o.
E go beta
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by ipledge10(m): 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
mindworx:

Yes o.
E go beta
Olorun maje
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by onatisi(m): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bloggz74:

My dear brother take it or leave it the naira have been devalued though not officially but within the ambit of market forces. The Nigerian official are only shying away from reality and its just a matter of time.
When I said this last year ppl though I was joking

Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by LemonBoy1: 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
onatisi:

When I said this last year ppl though I was joking

and you only got 1 like. End time like
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by onatisi(m): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
LemonBoy1:

and you only got 1 like. End time like

Yes nau,and i wasn't surprised because common sense isn't common.majority of Nigerians chose to turn their brains upside down then and to follow blindly someone who wasn't doing the right thing at the right time.
The sad news is ,the full effect of those wasted 8 months hasn't even started ,by the time it starts majority of Nigerians neck will be like streetlight poles
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by LemonBoy1: 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
onatisi:

Yes nau,and i wasn't surprised because common sense isn't common.majority of Nigerians chose to turn their brains upside down then and to follow blindly someone who wasn't doing the right thing at the right time.
The sad news is ,the full effect of those wasted 8 months hasn't even started ,by the time it starts majority of Nigerians neck will be like streetlight poles

alright. work could still be done to make the necks become thicker instead of thinner. let us see how our TSA savings shall be spent.
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by onatisi(m): 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
LemonBoy1:

alright. work could still be done to make the necks become thicker instead of thinner. let us see how our TSA savings shall be spent.
Bros I have already told ppl here what will happen to that so called TSa. But my bro,you will be negatively surprised,just Wait and see. The padding of figures in the budget buhari presented has already vindicated me and other ppl who kept point out the glaring flaws of buhari

1 Like

Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by lebete3000: 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Guyman02:
Speculators like Dangote are still manipulating the system. They get billions of Dollars at official rate of N199 to import equipment and build cement factories abroad but which they round trip at the parallel market.
Imagine the profit you can make from buying a billion dollars from CBN at N199 and selling at N300 in just one day transaction and why you wont be the richest African while claiming you sell only commodities like noodles, sugar, cement.

Threats from Ifeanyi Ubah and Isyaku Rabiu who know the game as big players in the system to expose them brought the Dollar down from N400 to where it is today. They are doing it perhaps not out of patriotism but because they feel shortchanged by the current government in favour of their rival Dangote.

My guy it is better dat way oh...make everybody dey expose denselves jarey...na for our own benefit...na dat Ubah wan expose some crooks Zombies no go talk oh...na wen dem expose PDP people dem go begin convulse dey go....ret!rds
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by justi4jesu(f): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ratello:

I know of Zenith Bank as @ last week I was charged N394..….....this is bad

Buy at lesser rate #285 to $1
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by justi4jesu(f): 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
ipledge10:

Why did the sender choose Paypal as medium of payment when he/she doesn't have one.
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by greatIQ: 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hi Exchange Rate Roomies,

There's clearly a strong need for the Nigerian citizenry to, as a matter of urgency, begin looking inwards and start manufacturing even the littlest of consumer products ourselves like tooth-picks, A4 papers, pencils, etc. for us to collectively build our nation's economy back. Please, see my thread here on NL to discover a free way to promote your made-in-Nigeria products:

https://www.nairaland.com/2965333/online-merchant-without-paying-commissions