Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today (87960 Views)

History Of Nigerian Naira, Symbol, Sign And Worth. / Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground / Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar As Bdc Intervention Goes On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by ladej(m): 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
psquaret:
its Gradually coming down, this should be a lesson to us as a country that tho thing might be tough now but we will diffidently get there one day.

if at the time dollar was 480 and every body crying down Buhari to Devalue the Naira including the best Economist in Nigeria told Buhari to Devalue the Naira: i m talking about Pat Utomi.

I sincerely respect Buhari stand despite all odds he took his stand. i Guess does who called Buhari Names should be ashamed now infact i think he knows Economics better the so called Guru Pat Utomi.

All Hail The President of Federal Republic of Nigeria

All Hail the Youth
pat utomi is not the best economist in nigeria

perhaps the most famous

by no means the best
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by justi4jesu(f): 3:17am On Mar 08, 2016
demosoft:
WU/MG available at 320 per USD

$3000 PayPal funds available 280 per $1 cheesy
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by ericuzor(m): 4:08am On Mar 08, 2016
xreal:
Naira hasn't gained its value yet.

Buhari! Remember your promise.
you transfer dollars out with this site?.
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by 19naia(m): 4:30am On Mar 08, 2016
A lot of currencies are lowering vakue while the dollar holds strength.
Naira isn't the only currency facing devaluation. But Naira may be one of the few running currency value manipulation schemes.
Venezuela has a complex system of exchange rates that vary with wide gaps from the black market to banks and government controlled sources. People with close ties to Government officials can get the Government exchange rate of cheap dollars and then go and sell them on the black market for a very high price.
Venezuela has a very troubled economy with a serious plague of scarity and social tensions.
It may be there is a relationship between bad economic structure and running of currency schemes that bring about various conflicting exchange rates. It allows certain people in high positions to buy at one exchange rate and then go sell at the other rate for huge profits and keep going until it permeates the greater economy and ruins the value of the currency further.

1 Like

Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by demosoft: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2016
justi4jesu:

$3000 PayPal funds available 280 per $1 cheesy
am interested but I know you can do better
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by justi4jesu(f): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2016
demosoft:

You berra partner with me. That's the best i can do. $1300 already sold cheesy
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by nwank85(f): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2016
demosoft:
I am also interested, if u are for real
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by ojay2053(m): 10:16am On Mar 08, 2016
Please what's the current rate of $ at the parallel market this morning?
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by SenatorJames(m): 11:35am On Mar 08, 2016
What is the hope of someone like me waiting for #1 to 1$ to get married?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by skentelelady(f): 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
justi4jesu:

Stanbic #280 - #290

am collecting my stanbic card tomorrow and it is bye bye to gtb for intl transaction for good angry
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Dollar is very wonderful now, but can give you a better deal any day just talk to us. For your paypal payments.Have over $1000 now
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by NairaExsupport: 2:25am On Mar 23, 2016
Do you need to pay suppliers in China? Contact us at [url]nairaex.com[/url]
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by lucien4scaffold(m): 3:28am On Mar 23, 2016
Come on Naira, be strong against dollar!
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
So I went to Dubai with family last week and used the Fidelity mastercard and to my suprise I was charged 95 naira to 1 Dirham. Even when the exchnge rate is suppose to be 55.6 Naira to 1 dirhams.

Please skol me maybe am missing something.
Regards
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by holllandis: 12:03am On Apr 26, 2016
Captain001:

I sense an irrational Northerner...

You are a bastard ,do you think I am Yoruba or Northerner ?

Fool like your mama
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by Nsonaso(m): 4:48am On Apr 26, 2016
Amazon Gift Cards available @a very good rate.
Re: SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today by Captain001(m): 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
holllandis:

You are a bastard ,do you think I am Yoruba or Northerner ?

Fool like your mama

Thanks Bro for minimising the insults. I expected something worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown / Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) / Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.