Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 (19986 Views)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. / First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by FWJOBSNG: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2016
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa's Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Executive Trainees

Job Reference : 00006
Department : Entry Level
Hours Per week : Not Specified

Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme

Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry?
Would you like to make your passion your career?
Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution? The Access Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!
Your career journey with us starts with a 4-month intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high calibre applicants.
What we are looking for
Executive Trainees:

A graduate with a minimum of a second class upper division from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 24 years for Bachelor degree holders, 26 years for lawyers with a law degree.
A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower from a university acceptable to the bank or a Masters' degree from top tier Universities acceptable to the Bank and a maximum age of 27 years.
Salary
Competitive

Application Closing Date
29th March, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:

https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/accessbank/displayjob.aspx?jobid=6

FOR MOR BANKING JOBS VISIT:

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/jobs-2/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Cutehector(m): 11:37am On Mar 07, 2016
Mchew

5 Likes

Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by cuteguy007: 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
Mchew

Guy I simply wish I could like this your hiss a 100 times.

That unrealistic bank should be sanctioned for always making mockery of the harsh conditions in the country with all those their shalanga requirements.
Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Cutehector(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
cuteguy007:

Guy I simply wish I could like this your hiss a 100 times.

That unrealistic bank should be sanctioned for always making mockery of the harsh conditions in the country with all those their shalanga requirements.
they r just looking for desperate people who will manage the peanut salary they want to pay.. they r too poor to the extent they can't afford to pay competent people. I weep for our young graduates.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by ednut1(m): 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
they r just looking for desperate people who will manage the peanut salary they want to pay.. they r too poor to the extent they can't afford to pay competent people. I weep for our young graduates.
237k na peanut salary be like say thunder wan fire u

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Cutehector(m): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
ednut1:
237k per month? Ah ah.. angry why u dey lie like dis na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by SoNature(m): 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
ednut1:

Shut up! Access Bank can't pay up to that. No Nigerian bank pays graduate trainees up to that actually.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by ednut1(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
SoNature:

Shut up! Access Bank can't pay up to that. No Nigerian bank pays graduate trainees up to that actually.
if i call u a fool now u go say person wicked. Well for ur info my cousin works there and i have at least 3 access bank grad trainee on my bbm. U have to sign a 2m bond tho dat u wont leave in 2 years. Gtb Union and diamond nd some others pays over 210. I was a grad trainee at stanbic nd d salary was close to 180. So u shud shut d Fuk up cos u no nothing we taking full staff here not contract

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by SoNature(m): 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
ednut1:
if i call u a fool now u go say person wicked. Well for ur info my cousin works there and i have at least 3 access bank grad trainee on my bbm. U have to sign a 2m bond tho dat u wont leave in 2 years. Gtb Union and diamond nd some others pays over 210. I was a grad trainee at stanbic nd d salary was close to 180. So u shud shut d Fuk up cos u no nothing we taking full staff here not contract

And I repeat, shut up! I did my industrial attachment at GTBank. They don't pay up to the figure you are quoting
Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by ednut1(m): 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
SoNature:

And I repeat, shut up! I did my industrial attachment at GTBank. They don't pay up to the figure you are quoting
dey der u hear. No point arguing

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by EXICON(m): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
ednut1:
Are u very sure Union bank pays over 210 monthly for graduate trainee? Even stanbic u mentioned, I raise doubts. Get your facts very right bro and don't misinform/mislead people. I work in one of the banks u mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Pyths101(m): 12:34am On Mar 08, 2016
EXICON:

Are u very sure Union bank pays over 210 monthly for graduate trainee? Even stanbic u mentioned, I raise doubts. Get your facts very right bro and don't misinform/mislead people. I work in one of the banks u mentioned.

Ednut1 .. una don reach here? I blive he was in Stanbic before. but u entered PWC last year na. wetin u still dey find for Nairaland o
Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by ednut1(m): 6:28am On Mar 08, 2016
Pyths101:

Ednut1 .. una don reach here? I blive he was in Stanbic before. but u entered PWC last year na. wetin u still dey find for Nairaland o
i don dey NL before job hustle na. i don retire for job hunt sha. exicon well i worked for stanbic for a year so u cant tell me wat u earned. graduate trainee tins not teller or operations o for d records access pays 237k for executive trainees. end if story
Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Gnen: 8:41am On Mar 08, 2016
Ednut1 there is no need to argue with them..Contract Job has blindfolded many..That is what is common nowadays.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Cutehector(m): 7:13am On Mar 18, 2016
Ednut1 see nor make me vex, if I end up gettn this access bank job and my salary isn't up to 237k, Allah, u will gv me ur salary! angry
Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by inestimable(f): 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Please I am trying to apply but when I get to the point of uploading CV it keeps telling me 'ensure your CV is saved as a .doc file' whereas it is already saved in that format. What do I do? Please help me out.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by pappyG: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
inestimable:
Please I am trying to apply but when I get to the point of uploading CV it keeps telling me 'ensure your CV is saved as a .doc file' whereas it is already saved in that format. What do I do? Please help me out.
IWH
Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Cutehector(m): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
Whoelse Has received a mail from access bank lately regarding the recruitment process?
Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by oluwatobyloba(f): 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
[quote author=SoNature post=43568884]
Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by oluwatobyloba(f): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
[quote author=SoNature post=43568884]

And I repeat, shut up! I did my industrial attachment at GTBank. They don't pay up to the figure you are quoting [/quote
Don't mind him jaare, may be he wanted to say per year because I have someone at Gtb as a graduate trainee and his salary is #65,000 plus so?
Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by ariyike23(f): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
237k per month? Ah ah.. angry why u dey plie like dis na

Its true..its actually 240k,my cosin jes started working dere,buh dey gave dem a compulsory car loan of 3 million wich dey started deducting 70k per month. Diet idea is access bankers dnt walk.. Buh d job is super duper stressful,u will work for d money

Plus my dad used to be a zonal manager dere,he got her d job,buh i repeat again.The pressure is frigging too much, Dere s no xcuse for non performace so dey say

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by ariyike23(f): 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
[quote author=SoNature post=43567147]

Shut up! Access Bank can't pay up to that. No Nigerian bank pays graduate trainees up to that actually. [/quote

Its bad to tell people shut up esp wen u dnt av concrete backing for ur facts.. Access bank pays graduate trainees 240 k buh its hectic,even d 4 mnth training school,u will av exams evry saturday and wen u fail 1,u will pay 3k for a resit of dt exam..ders also gyming evry week,jes once a week,and even afta d training school u may nt be staffed even afta meeting d 2 million account target thingy.. so d stress is sent frm heaven
Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by ednut1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
[quote author=oluwatobyloba post=43888469][/quote] he is a contract staff. ariyike pls tell dem again. bt d stress na die
Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Cutehector(m): 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
ariyike23:

Its true..its actually 240k,my cosin jes started working dere,buh dey gave dem a compulsory car loan of 3 million wich dey started deducting 70k per month. Diet idea is access bankers dnt walk.. Buh d job is super duper stressful,u will work for d money

Plus my dad used to be a zonal manager dere,he got her d job,buh i repeat again.The pressure is frigging too much, Dere s no xcuse for non performace so dey say
lol na human beings dey do d job na.. so there is nothing there... babe link me na. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by inestimable(f): 12:02am On Mar 19, 2016
pappyG:

Send your complaint to <helpdesk@helpmeapply.co.uk>. Make sure u attach your cv in d mail. You will get a reply within 24hrs

Thanks a lot I have sent the complaint to them already and I was told I will get my reply in 1 working day
Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Shazam1077(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
eeehhhyaaaaaaa! I reached stage 2 or 3 of d applicatn process where questns like Grade, Masters degree, e.t.c were asked. Immediately i picked 'No' for do you have a foreign masters? Dats d End. D next statement I saw was "you have not met our requirement" Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Cutehector(m): 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
[quote author=ariyike23 post=43891848][/quote]abeg reply me nw.. I need help onto materials I can study for d access bank test.. pls can u assist me? Any access bank test past questions? Please help me
Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by ariyike23(f): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
Cutehector:
abeg reply me nw.. I need help onto materials I can study for d access bank test.. pls can u assist me? Any access bank test past questions? Please help me

Sorry dear,i dnt av jawe.. jes gmat now,d test is nt d gbege,it is the 2 million naira target thing. Meet sum1 in d banking sector,ders a secret about ao u cn meet d target,i wnt say it ere

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Cutehector(m): 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
ariyike23:

Sorry dear,i dnt av jawe.. jes gmat now,d test is nt d gbege,it is the 2 million naira target thing. Meet sum1 in d banking sector,ders a secret about ao u cn meet d target,i wnt say it ere
chei babe help a desperate nigga. Make I send u pm abeg so u"d giv me some tips on d 2million thing. Thanks so much
Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by princesslizzy(f): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2016
Dear ****
Thank you for registering your interest in applying
for the Entry Level job opportunity with Access
Bank.
For your reference your username is the email
address <> that you registered with.
You can access your personal profile at any time
to complete the process. To login to your profile
just click here
Once again, thank you for your interest in joining
the Access Bank family.
Best Regards,
Access Bank Recruitment Team

pls, who else get this? this is what I was sent few hours after I applied...who is with me?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by estlex(f): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
I got d same tyn buh i registered on d11th of dis month, ever sinc den i av nt gotten any message
Re: Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by cuteguy007: 7:37am On Mar 29, 2016
ariyike23:

Hi dear... Happy Easter... Please I will like to have a private chat with you so as to learn from you the secrets you just mentioned.

I'm about starting Diamond Bank Training School, and I believe learning from you will be impactful.

Although I sent you a PM, but you can also send me a mail to this: *******

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions / INEC Fresh Recruitment For Observers 2017 / Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.