Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road (38516 Views)

Bus Carrying Bauchi Students Crashes On Their Way For Excursion In Kano. Photos / Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by anelka101(m): 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
See suya[/quote]

You will soon be roasted alive
people are crying, you are mocking, idi.ot

I think age/maturity should be consider here, not for riff-raff like u.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by Okworigeorge(m): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
Onlymewakacum:

Go chop na undecided
.... Bring am nau
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by Okworigeorge(m): 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
anelka101:
See suya

You will soon be roasted alive
people are crying, you are mocking, idi.ot

I think age/maturity should be consider here, not for riff-raff like u.
... Lamentation of a frustrated faceless he goat
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Okworigeorge:
See suya

Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by MotorConnectz(m): 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
funkyibodude:
it's not all about prayers, but application of wisdom and caution. Most of these tragic accident are as a result of human error, we neglect a lot of things that suppose to guarantee our safety and as a result of it human lives are wasted. Do you expect God almighty to come down and drive your vehicle? Or when someone is driving reckless, you expect God to come and take control.. Honestly its high time the government should review the type and number of cars plying our federal roads and the kinda drivers.
I understand you quite alright but brother prayer is key. You can be all safe and driving on your own with no signs of danger or just standing or walking by then all of a sudden "BANG" a brand new trailer from nowhere clears you and results in a tragedy. The trailer might have gotten a tire punctured which explodes and lost control. Whos to the blame? We just have to commit our lives to God and pray for him to have mercy on us.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
honfreeman:
buhari why?

Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by Okworigeorge(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=folksync post=43565586][/quote] shocked shocked shocked
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by funkyibodude(m): 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
MotorConnectz:
I understand you quite alright but brother prayer is key. You can be all safe and driving on your own with no signs of danger or just standing or walking by then all of a sudden "BANG" a brand new trailer from nowhere clears you and results in a tragedy. The trailer might have gotten a tire punctured which explodes and lost control. Whos to the blame? We just have to commit our lives to God and pray for him to have mercy on us.
I know, there's no doubt about that, I'm even a living witness.. The thing there's when it's appointed for you to die even prayers can't stop it. That's the way I see death
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by notoriousbabe: 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Okworigeorge:
See suya
make I bring gari for you?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by bodyloveghetto(m): 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
Okworigeorge:
See suya

Guy I fear ur comment ooo, oya go eat ham. Na... mtchew

R I P may souls rest in peace
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by MotorConnectz(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
funkyibodude:
I know, there's no doubt about that, I'm even a living witness.. The thing there's when it's appointed for you to die even prayers can't stop it. That's the way I see death
True. I have cheated death before too. Last year the back tire of my car pulled out without my consent while I was speeding back to lagos. As soon as I stepped on the brakes, I saw my life flash before my eyes. I was lucky I came out with just a very little scare on my forehead. The car was totalled after being spun around, somersaulted and landed upside-down. I guess my time to die wasn't appointed.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by princezzlolly(f): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
Blood of Jesus!!!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by Okworigeorge(m): 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
notoriousbabe:
make I bring gari for you?
Garri with suya?
If u get cooked indomie mak u bring
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by Okworigeorge(m): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
bodyloveghetto:

Guy I fear ur comment ooo, oya go eat ham. Na... mtchew

R I P may souls rest in peace
Ma Oga, how ursef go dey shiver 4 my post..... I be boy wer u dey o.

See ur username.
Ur personal text " ma life got no rules"
Ur signature.
ur eyes
Ur lips....
I twale 4 u o
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by jjay28(m): 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
We can only learn to trust God ,and lean more and more on his divine guidance! Anything outside of that-OYO
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by funkyibodude(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
MotorConnectz:
True. I have cheated death before too. Last year the back tire of my car pulled out without my consent while I was speeding back to lagos. As soon as I stepped on the brakes, I saw my life flash before my eyes. I was lucky I came out with just a very little scare on my forehead. The car was totalled after being spun around, somersaulted and landed upside-down. I guess my time to die wasn't appointed.
thank God for your life cool
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by mrkings84(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
sirklin:
The world has gone nuts. Situations like this someone got the mind to take pictures and another like OP and the MOD had the right reasoning to upload it. How inhumane would we be?

This is a soul someone somewhere is crying bitterly and mourning.

RIP to the dead
And if they didn't u would ve seen it to comment abi? That's what journalism is all about.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by mrkings84(m): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
My concern is that the rate at which people die these days are alarming. Men, it's wasn't like this during gej!!!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by blackprowler: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
sirklin:
The world has gone nuts. Situations like this someone got the mind to take pictures and another like OP and the MOD had the right reasoning to upload it. How inhumane would we be?

RIP to the dead

Your complaint is the opposite of what knowledgeable people would do. How do you think the world came to the modern age? If I told you what doctors did to explain your body to you, I'm sure you'll reject their medicines
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Okworigeorge:
.... Bring am nau

No b u see suya? Carry ur leg go find wetin u wan chop
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
koligs:

May everyone reading this post not weep over anyone
Amen
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by Adeyeancah(m): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
koligs:

So many insane people on Nairaland.

Birds of the same feather
There's this yoruba saying : Eni ba lo mo...
Most people on Nairaland don't respect the dead any longer becos everyday,they see all sorts of graphic images of it here so to some its no longer a big deal to them....if it happened to be one of their own who was involved, I'm sure he won't say "See Suya" or blaming buhari
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by Bishops10(m): 12:11am On Mar 08, 2016
sirklin:

RIP to the dead
And you are here viewing it undecided
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by Ekakamba: 12:24am On Mar 08, 2016
Don't even know what to say to you. But you succk big time. Retard.
Okworigeorge:
See suya
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by kingjibe(m): 2:37am On Mar 08, 2016
God is great! And man would be struggling 24/7 only to go at an instant! We all need Jesus!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by Okworigeorge(m): 7:27am On Mar 08, 2016
Ekakamba:
Don't even know what to say to you. But you succk big time. Retard.
. Ode
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by Ekakamba: 7:55am On Mar 08, 2016
Your surname grin grin grin
Okworigeorge:
. Ode
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road by SenatorJames(m): 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
May God save us and all our family members from evil occurrences in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What "OP" Stands For? / Look At The Snake Killed By My Friend Today / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.