Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? (4909 Views)

Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by lurlah2014(f): 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
I UNDERSTAND SOME GUYS DON'T HAVE THAT LOOK BEFORE MARRIAGE, WHICH CAN BE UNDERSTANDABLE COS, #NA MONEY CAUSE AM **SWINKKY**

BUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUNG BACHELORS WITH POT BELLY EHNN, AND THIS SET OF GUYS WILL STILL BE SEARCHING FOR SLIM LEPA GIRLS WEY THEM GO USE THEIR BELLE FINISH BEFORE DAY BREAK
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nope..a lil bit chunky is great but no pot belly like he swallowed 5 water melons nor a skinny guy..
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by donbenedict(m): 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
Luriah2014 are u marryn d pot belly or someone who can be able to take good care of u?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
Uh.....

Nope! Nada! hell No! nay! mbanu! Not happening!

It's 6-pack or nothing! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by lurlah2014(f): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
someone who should be able to fit in as my choice of man, its not all about the care sometimes

the pot belle attracts too much attention and people will want to know the kind of person and statue of the wife too
donbenedict:
Luriah2014 are u marryn d pot belly or someone who can be able to take good care of u?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by lurlah2014(f): 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
lol
KashyBaby:
Nope..a lil bit chunky is great but no pot belly like he swallowed 5 water melons nor a skinny guy..
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by hob(m): 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by CUM4WHAT(m): 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
dumb ques
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by donbenedict(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
lurlah2014:
someone who should be able to fit in as my choice of man, its not all about the care sometimes

the pot belle attracts too much attention and people will want to know the kind of person and statue of the wife too
and du u think u will be able to fit in as his choice of woman, even after giving birth to kids? U knw quite alright u may get all fat at some age

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Pheals(f): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Olorun maje cheesy cheesy na handsome dude I want
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by darkenkach(m): 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
I make pot belle look sexy.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by donbenedict(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pheals:
Olorun maje cheesy cheesy na handsome dude I want
u fine?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
donbenedict:
... lipsrsealed Onweekwa ihe'm kwuru cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by donbenedict(m): 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
chimkaire:
na u be luriah? undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
darkenkach:
I make pot belle look sexy.
That's ma nigga! grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by lurlah2014(f): 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
that will be something i should be able to control #ladies like to fit and suit their man but reverse is the case with some men
donbenedict:
and du u think u will be able to fit in as his choice of woman, even after giving birth to kids? U knw quite alright u may get all fat at some age
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Pheals(f): 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
donbenedict:
u fine?
no sir cry cry cry
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by donbenedict(m): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
lurlah2014:
that will be something i should be able to control #ladies like to fit and suit their man but reverse is the case with some men
it's just because wives don't understand proper dieting..

Hw can a wife give her husband garri and soup to eat at night by 10pm when he comes bak from work or travel? Think...

People are what they eat, at least to some extent. Yes I can be avail myself to work out, and get that nice body, but it doesn't stop there, it has to be maintained.. how? By eating the right foods... what if I dnt knw hw to eat d right foods? I need someone to teach me... there comes my wife.. she has to knw what and what to feed her man to stay in shape! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by donbenedict(m): 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pheals:
no sir cry cry cry
so marry ur type grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by tosyne2much(m): 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
Since I have pot belle, lemme hear what the ladies have to say cool
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Pheals(f): 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
donbenedict:
so marry ur type grin
that is y I said handsome guy needed they are my. Type because I am not ugly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by donbenedict(m): 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pheals:
that is y I said handsome guy needed they are my. Type because I am not ugly cheesy
post a recent pic of urs please
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by MrCork: 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
chimkaire:

..Onstelly...ENGLISH Gademmmmit...Spek english grama....or did teachers go on strike ther in that Nigeria?..and pliss do us a favor..change that yorr Ghana name Chimkadimdim to english name like sarah or somyin..and plis plis plis..CHANGE YORR cOLOR to lightskin yellow!!! (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Pheals(f): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
donbenedict:
post a recent pic of urs please
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by donbenedict(m): 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pheals:
undecided undecided undecided
phew...phew. Dnt even bother. U wowo
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nickymezor(f): 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
Since I have pot belle, lemme hear what the ladies have to say cool
fr ur mind u get pot belli tongue .. U wey slim lik bonga fish sef smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Jacinta44(f): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just passing by.
As long as he has a car and I love him, I'm in.
No condition is permanent.
Money answereth all things.

Meanwhile to my fellow ladies, incase there is a pot bellied man that has remained on your matter, or any man or entity at all who keeps distrurbing you phone, just follow this link to TecnoSpot http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general/13310-someone-s-bothering-me-how-do-i-block-them and learn how to apply naija made solutions to block unwanted entities on your phone.

Goodluck!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by onstelly(f): 3:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
MrCork:

..Onstelly...ENGLISH Gademmmmit...Spek english grama....or did teachers go on strike ther in that Nigeria?..and pliss do us a favor..change that yorr Ghana name Chimkadimdim to english name like sarah or somyin..and plis plis plis..CHANGE YORR cOLOR to lightskin yellow!!! (no ofeinse) angry
How did this concern me
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Pheals(f): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
donbenedict:
phew...phew. Dnt even bother. U wowo
u want make I land on u ?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by tosyne2much(m): 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nickymezor:
fr ur mind u get pot belli tongue .. U wey slim lik bonga fish sef smiley
Nicky, no dey jump into conclusion.. Mind you, a slim dude can have pot belly
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by donbenedict(m): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pheals:
u want make I land on u ?
lol pls dnt crash tryn.. cool
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nickymezor(f): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nicky, no dey jump into conclusion.. Mind you, a slim dude can have pot belly
I hear u. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) / Please Help Me Translate Thus Yoruba Message To English / VIDEOS: Nigerian Women Are Going Viral Lifting Objects With Just Their Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.