Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? (4901 Views)

Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
She's right MrCork I think Onstelly tires of your jokes.
Maybe you should find a better way ta play with her.
cheesy don't mind the 'iriot' cheesy
I'm not replying him anymore cool
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by MrCork: 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
chimkaire:

angry
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
chimkaire:
You brand new! cheesy I ain't even recognize you
It's me Valerie cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by onstelly(f): 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
MrCork:

....is Onstelly yorr girl friend? undecided
Am I your gf
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by onstelly(f): 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
It's me Valerie cheesy
Are you serz
What happened dear
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
onstelly:

Omg I was wondering who is this standing up for me
What happened my dear
onstelly:

Are you serz
What happened dear
Nothin'.Wanted a name change.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by onstelly(f): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
It's me Valerie cheesy
Omg I was wondering who is this standing up for me
What happened my dear
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by onstelly(f): 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Nothin'.Wanted a name change.
Oh nice one
My friend

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by MrCork: 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
onstelly:

Am I your gf

....yes you my property an I own you....the only thing we need to work on is yourrr complexxsion to lightskin yellow so you can be beaurrriful smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by onstelly(f): 6:19am On Mar 08, 2016
MrCork:

....yes you my property an I own you....the only thing we need to work on is yourrr complexxsion to lightskin yellow so you can be beaurrriful smiley
I give up
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by donbenedict(m): 6:38am On Mar 10, 2016
lurlah2014:
hnnn

what if the pot belle was not caused by food but by......#bear
well beer is not d cause of pot bellies! Google that!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Masturbation Is Destructive! / Getting Tired Of My Big Boobs / Man Caught Massaging His Joystick On The Backside Of Lady On BRT Queue (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.