Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo (33931 Views)

Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) / Bobrisky: Praiz & Bryan Okwara Recreate MC Galaxy, Jacob & His Father's Video / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller, His Girlfriend Pose Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by money121(m): 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
The men looking dapper at the AMVCA..Who is your best dressed?

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/battle-of-men-in-suits-bovibryan.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by money121(m): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

van vicker all the way

SEE MORE EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/battle-of-men-in-suits-bovibryan.html

19 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bovi done fine before??

11 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by Bishop4bella(m): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bovi look too serious. He rocks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by xreal: 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
Seeing Bovi reminds me of his funny jokes and I begin to laugh like craze man.

They all look good.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by Chanchit: 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
Those suits were just over competing, I would go for John Dumelo.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by knightsTempler: 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
cool

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by echris246(m): 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
Number 2 and 4
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by myfantasies(f): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
Van vicker looks good

But i am giving it to bovi cos it's d first time i am seeing him in a suit... Nd he looks fly

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by StefanSalvatore: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
I'll go 4 my 9ija peep

Bryan jare

13 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by omgismholly(f): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
#bovi# he looks cool in it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by cruzita(f): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
I go for bovi ,the suit fits him like kilode.dumelo looks uneasy inside that suit

15 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
van vicker nio gbagbe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by winniz: 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
No 2 combination looks really nice.

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by kachnov(m): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cool stuff..
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by rosalieene(f): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bryan Okwara my Crush Love his looks.

10 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
the men in the odd positions actually look odd.. bovi looking like james bond.. van vicker looking like a player that he is,john dumelo trying to be naughty,bryan okwara outclassed by van viker and bovi

7 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by adedam007(m): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by martineinstein(m): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
T
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by NobleAngell(f): 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
From finest to less fine;
1) Van Vicker (looking sweet as always)
2) Bovi (love d serious look which is rare)
3) Man in chuku and front hairstyle(not bad)
4) John Dumelo (just there, nothing spec)
******MY OPINION *******
Don't quote me, say yours.

14 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by lifeisprecious1: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
i choose bovi

4 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bryan okwara all the way
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by jtjohn(m): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
lovely outfit unlike the ladies exposing their cleavage all in the name of fashion.......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by Larrey(f): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bryan and Bovi

2 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by Kbraims(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
THIS COMMENT HAS BEEN REMOVED!!!
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by wiloy2k8(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
nice
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
4 of dem look sharp

nice attire but wait oooo dis bovi of a guy everything about him na comedy lol he rocks men.....
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by oluseke(f): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
bryan yes!!!

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by martineinstein(m): 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
van vicker nio gbagbe
bovi still have poverty body.. His suit is the finest but doesn't fit him.Bryan and viker nailed it

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
This thread reads 'Men in suits' who's the girl after bovi? angry

Dumelo de hold mess? undecided

This Van Vicker guy always forming over fine undecided

Bovi is the man jooor! Simple and classy! smiley

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma Okereke, Stephanie Linus' Sister Who Sings / Dija Welcomes 2nd Child, A Daughter (Photo) / Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.