Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? (17766 Views)

Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) / What would be d craziest things on d list of ur daughter's brideprice / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
I remember one time i was having sex with a girl and she was just screaming her lungs off. I had to stop because i was getting scared and irritated. So why she was still lying down on the bed, i dressed her up, u know panties, bra, tight underwear, clothes and stuff. Only for her to gain conciousness or whatever after like 10minutes and say that Alexis i want to wear my pant and i was like WTF?!!. Where were u when i was dressing u up? Abi are u blind to see that u are already dressed up?
Feel free to drop ur own experiences
modified: Those claiming virgin. God is watching u live on supersport3. Kontinue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
I am still a virgin.

3 Likes

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hahahahaahaa...was she possessed that time while ur drilling her or what? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by donbenedict(m): 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
I was fucking her and she was farting, I lost interest in d sex and stopped, then she started laffing. Do u knw she continued farting even after d sex.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by StefanSalvatore: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
Still v

No biggie

1 Like

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
KashyBaby:
Hahahahaahaa...was she possessed that time while ur drilling her or what? grin
lol. It was her third time after being deflowered
Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
alexistaiwo:

lol. It was her third time after being deflowered

Oohhh..so ur the 3rd guy or ur the one who poke her first & 2nd? tongue

Why she screaming from the top of her lungs? Don't don't tell us OP, u got that monster rod.

5 Likes

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
alexistaiwo:
i remember one time i was having sex with a girl and she was just screaming her lungs off. I had to stop because i was getting scared and irritated. So why she was still lying down on the bed, i dressed her up, u know panties, bra, tight underwear, clothes and stuff. Only for her to gain conciousness or whatever after like 10minutes and say that Alexis i want to wear my pant and i was like WTF?!!. Where were u when i was dressing u up? Abi are u blind to see that u are already dressed up?
Almost same experience here with the screaming part.

*Cecilia - Godwin ooo, Godwin please ooo, my stomach ooo, ur dick is touching my stomach ooo*

Mehn, i didnt send her nd hearing her screaming nd crying at same time gave me an unbelieveable energy nd with it i continued pounding her pvssy.

I had to pet her when i was through by laying on the the bed nd layed her on my body.

It continued dat way til d relationship ended.

5 Likes

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oohhh..so ur the 3rd guy or ur the one who poke her first & 2nd? tongue

Why she screaming from the top of her lungs? Don't don't tell us OP, u got that monster rod.

**shy mode activated**
hmmmmm
actually i was the innocent guy that poke 1st, 2nd, 3rd and many more to come. As for the rod part, seeing is believing ma

4 Likes

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Almost same experience here with the screaming part.

*Cecilia - Godwin ooo, Godwin please ooo, my stomach ooo, ur dick is touching my stomach ooo*

Mehn, i didnt send her nd hearing her screaming nd crying at same time gave me an unbelieveable energy nd with it i continued pounding her pvssy.

I had to pet her when i was through by laying on the the bed nd layed her on my body.

It continued dat way til d relationship ended.
did she come back for more of the same after that encounter?
Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
alexistaiwo:

did she come back for more of the same after that encounter?
Come back? She was running back.

She is frm a wealthy home(Dad was a retired army colonel) and because her elder sis liked me, her elder sis would cover for her whenever she sneaks out off her house to be with me, mostly at weekends(Friday to monday morning).

Mehn, i enjoyed that innocent babe sha. hehehehe

3 Likes

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
I was fucking her and she was farting, I lost interest in d sex and stopped, then she started laffing. Do u knw she continued farting even after d sex.
Hahahahahahaha. That her own na comfirm home problem o.
Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Come back? She was running back.

She is frm a wealthy home(Dad was a retired army colonel) and because her elder sis liked me, her elder sis would cover for her whenever she sneaks out off her house to be with me, mostly at weekends(Friday to monday morning).

Mehn, i enjoyed that innocent babe sha. hehehehe

badt guy. God is personally watching u live on supersport 9
Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by kay29000(m): 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
My experience was during my service year. I met this girl in the village I was serving...we started talking, and became friends. One day, she slept over at my place and we had sex...very good sex. And then she woke me up around 4 am, crying that she couldn't see. Ahh! I wanted to die. I didn't know what to do, so I washed her face with water, and she went back to sleep. Then she woke up around 7am and everything was fine again. I was so scared after that incidence, I never had her overnight again.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by kay29000(m): 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Are you sure she didn't shit too?

5 Likes

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by MrCork: 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
alexistaiwo:
I remember one time i was having sex with a girl and she was just screaming her lungs off. I had to stop because i was getting scared and irritated. So why she was still lying down on the bed, i dressed her up, u know panties, bra, tight underwear, clothes and stuff. Only for her to gain conciousness or whatever after like 10minutes and say that Alexis i want to wear my pant and i was like WTF?!!. Where were u when i was dressing u up? Abi are u blind to see that u are already dressed up?
modified: Those claiming virgin. God is watching u live on supersport3. Kontinue

..the babe said i waz way too big...17inch looong...sadly she waz right! wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
kay29000:
My experience was during my service year. I met this girl in the village I was serving...we started talking, and became friends. One day, she slept over at my place and we had sex...very good sex. And then she woke me up around 4 am, crying that she couldn't see. Ahh! I wanted to die. I didn't know what to do, so I washed her face with water, and she went back to sleep. Then she woke up around 7am and everything was fine again. I was so scared after that incidence, I never had her overnight again.
can't stop laffing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
alexistaiwo:
badt guy. God is personally watching u live on supersport 9
Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by kay29000(m): 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
bardella1:
can't stop laffing

I swear it was one of my most scariest experiences on Earth. It wasn't funny at the time at all. lol!
Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by cruzita(f): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
undecided we wey never experience am na make we siddon dey observe

3 Likes

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Danielomisco(m): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
I came in like 3minutes or 2,I just had to blame her for bin too noisy.She cried her life out ehhh #sharpman

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
cruzita:
God dey watch on supersport1. Oya confess nw

1 Like

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by cruzita(f): 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
alexistaiwo:

God dey watch on supersport1. Oya confess nw
I'm a Reverend sister pls*where is my chaplet*

1 Like

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
cruzita:
I'm a Reverend sister pls*where is my chaplet*
and what is a reverend sister doing in roamance section? Whatever happened to religion section

1 Like

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by cruzita(f): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
alexistaiwo:

and what is a reverend sister doing in roamance section? Whatever happened to religion section
I came to preach

5 Likes

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
cruzita:
I came to preach
hmmmm. I really need u to preach to me
IN MY CRIB. Fake nun

2 Likes

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Liljeez(m): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
cruzita:
I dey tell u.....

1 Like

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by iamrealdeji(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
disgusting. You like fucking smellos

4 Likes

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by krak101(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
... She crazy I like
Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by krak101(m): 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
Had this babe fond of screaming mumy during sex. Weird part was her mum's late n that freaks me out. like her mum will come to her rescue from yonder #shit

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Valentine's Charge For Men (1) / Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.