Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Gov.wike Declares Genocide On Apc Members In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov.wike Declares Genocide On Apc Members In Rivers State (2025 Views)

"John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders / Breaking Wike Declares Rivers State 100% Christian State / Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Gov.wike Declares Genocide On Apc Members In Rivers State by suasmablow(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
THIS IS AN APC MEMBER BURNT ALIVE TODAY IN RIVERS STATE BY MEMBERS OF THE PDP.

AT WHAT POINT WILL RESCUE COME TO THE MEMBERS OF THE APC IN RIVERS STATE OR IS THIS THE PRICE THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR SUPPORTING THE APC?

I NO FIT TALK!!!
WATER FULL MY MOUTH!!!

Re: Gov.wike Declares Genocide On Apc Members In Rivers State by phantom(m): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
We've been sleeping with our two eyes open in this state because riff raffs who will not take their elected positions to the grave will not let us rest.
Na now una go understand say electing baggers,Icelanders,greenlanders ,egede men,dey gbam,dey well etc into positions of leadership is insane no matter how "noble" the reasons.
By the time the dust settles,una no go remember ameachi who you hated soo much to make you people make this grave error of electing never do wells

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov.wike Declares Genocide On Apc Members In Rivers State by ziccoit: 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
The houseflies are now eating the man with a sore, nobody talks by the time the man decides to eat the houseflies people would now start shouting.

1 Like

Re: Gov.wike Declares Genocide On Apc Members In Rivers State by kelechi50: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
Fire on the mountain run,run,run
Re: Gov.wike Declares Genocide On Apc Members In Rivers State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
Wike Will Be Taught A Lesson...

Trust Me!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov.wike Declares Genocide On Apc Members In Rivers State by magicalx(m): 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike Will Be Taught A Lesson...

Trust Me!!

Someone posts a random picture, without a source and its Wike that burnt that person abi. Please use your head!

5 Likes

Re: Gov.wike Declares Genocide On Apc Members In Rivers State by donc26(m): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
wike is evil.his days are numbered

1 Like

Re: Gov.wike Declares Genocide On Apc Members In Rivers State by BeClever: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
I hope he prepared his Will first.. As advised.

I hope this lousy post is true duo..
Re: Gov.wike Declares Genocide On Apc Members In Rivers State by Ofodirinwa: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
You can't wage genocide against something not genetic. It would be called war.
Re: Gov.wike Declares Genocide On Apc Members In Rivers State by otokx(m): 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
Which area of Rivers State is that? This story reeks of falsehood.
Re: Gov.wike Declares Genocide On Apc Members In Rivers State by Abagworo(m): 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
otokx:
Which area of Rivers State is that? This story reeks of falsehood.

Its not falsehood. It happened today at Buguma in ASALGA. The guys name is Ofinjite Amachree. ASALGA chairman's mother was kidnapped on Sunday as well. I guess they believe APC might be behind her kidnap but I believs it was a random kidnap by the ONELGA cultists now terrorising Port Harcourt with sophisticated robbery and kidnap.

PDP made a serious mistake arming youths and cultists during and prior to 2015 elections.
Re: Gov.wike Declares Genocide On Apc Members In Rivers State by Abagworo(m): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/07/heavy-gun-battle-in-buguma-rivers-state/
There are reports of heavy gun in Buguma, the headquarters of Kalabari kingdom in Rivers state. DAILY POST gathered that the gun duel started early Monday morning and led to the death of a youth. Eyewitness told DAILY POST that the gun battle was between rival sponsored groups in the area. The eyewitness disclosed that a youth popularly known as Kogbomo was shot and burnt to death by some groups. He said, “I can confirm to you that people have been shooting since morning. As I am talking to you now, Buguma is still rowdy. Security operatives are trying their best but one boy has been killed already.” Meanwhile, the mother of the Soboma Jackreech also known as ‘Egberipapa’ who is the Chairman of Asari- Toru Local government area in Kalabari has been abducted. The ageing mother of the Chairman was abducted around Rumuosi along East-West road in Port harcourt.
Re: Gov.wike Declares Genocide On Apc Members In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ofodirinwa:
You can't wage genocide against something not genetic. It would be called war.
So party membership has become a genetic trait?
Re: Gov.wike Declares Genocide On Apc Members In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
Abagworo:

Its not falsehood. It happened today at Buguma in ASALGA. ASALGA chairman's mother was kidnapped on Sunday as well. I guess they believe APC might be behind her kidnap but I believs it was a random kidnap by the ONELGA cultists now terrorising Port Harcourt with sophisticated robbery and kidnap.

PDP made a serious mistake arming youths and cultists during and prior to 2015 elections.
When will we start blaming the youths that accept these weapons from the politicians rather than demanding quality governance and leadership?

1 Like

Re: Gov.wike Declares Genocide On Apc Members In Rivers State by Elose11(m): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
suasmablow:
THIS IS AN APC MEMBER BURNT ALIVE TODAY IN RIVERS STATE BY MEMBERS OF THE PDP.

AT WHAT POINT WILL RESCUE COME TO THE MEMBERS OF THE APC IN RIVERS STATE OR IS THIS THE PRICE THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR SUPPORTING THE APC?

I NO FIT TALK!!!
WATER FULL MY MOUTH!!!
THE WATER WEN FULL YOUR MOUTH GO CHOKE YOU! YOU ARE A VERY BIG LIAR. THIS GUY WAS KILLED IN A FIGHT BETWEEN TWO CULT GROUP. WHY CALLING HIM AN APC MEMBER? IF A WOMAN HAD A MISCARRIAGE, ITS WIKE AND PDP THAT CAUSED IT. PLEASE WAKE UP FROM YOUR DELUSION. WIKE IS THE GOVERNOR TILL 2019. DEAL WITH THAT AND LEARN TO ACCEPT IT.
Re: Gov.wike Declares Genocide On Apc Members In Rivers State by UncleSnr(m): 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

When will we start blaming the youths that accept these weapons from the politicians rather than demanding quality governance and leadership?

Next Week
Re: Gov.wike Declares Genocide On Apc Members In Rivers State by chacoonder(m): 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Wike has dug his own grave, soon, he'll be resting peacefully inside it.

1 Like

Re: Gov.wike Declares Genocide On Apc Members In Rivers State by Mynd44: 7:24am On Mar 08, 2016

(1)

Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN / Federal Inland Revenue Service Job Scandal: Full List Of 349 New Staff / Wooden Car Made By A Man From Bida In Niger State, Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.