Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. (4151 Views)

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by sng1127: 5:00am On Jul 17, 2009
Seriously, why do people keep claiming that men are wired to cheat? I feel like I feel intense sexual attraction to my male companions ALLLLLLL the time. I have never done anything and do NOT intend to but still, I get these urges. Also, a lot of my girlfriends have stated the same exact thing. I guess this is why data on female infidelity has been known to be extremely flawed, because the way some women talk about their outside flings, or near incidents is quite mind-boggling.

So ladies, am I alone on this feeling? How do you all fight this urge?
Guys, How would you feel if you found that your girl or wife had these same "urges"? would you be upset? do you wanna know? Do you think its right?

1 Like

Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 17, 2009
shocked i hope the woman i end up marrying is nothing like you. Biko pls. this is serious.
Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by iice(f): 5:06am On Jul 17, 2009
You mean you are in a committed relationship with the urge to cheat?
Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 17, 2009
It's in the female blood. They're all wired to cheat. Thats why the words 'ho', 'slut' were invented.
Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by Atreus(f): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2009
Yes i would be very upset,No,i would not want to know,and No, i dont think it's right. Oh,and,by the way,i think there's something seriously wrong with your r/ship if you feel such urges to cheat-to cheat,mind you,not a harmless oh,he's cute or oh,he's got a nice bod,but oh,i want to have sex with this man,and if you have these urges,then you're probably thinking about sleeping with him all the time. Who knows? Maybe you're having fantasies about him,or sex dreams,or maybe you imagine it's him when you and ur bf are getting it on. My point is,this is very serious,there's something seriously wrong with ur r/ship,and you need to get help,fast,or you'l end up cheating. Desire,when fertile,gives birth to sin.
Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by Tracey121(f): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2009
Gaggi:

It's in the female blood. They're all wired to cheat. Thats why the words 'ho', 'slut' were invented.

I object Ur honor, that's unfair generalization, not all females are wired up to cheat, Yeah I'd agree if u were saying all guys are
coz to be honest guys are never be cut out to be monogamist even in God's time, men had more than 1000s wives because they
always looking for something that will fill the void of being self-unsatisfied and stupid enough to think they can find it from some1
else
Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by v3: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2009
Gaggi:

for the "wayward" ones!! angry

@post
Resist the "deville" and he'll flee from your presence
Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 17, 2009
Well, you've not met the right person. Someday you'll meet someone and the idea of cheating on him will never come up.

What can I say, you can do waht you have to right now!!   wink
Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by debosky(m): 10:36am On Jul 17, 2009
Ujujoan:

Well, you've not met the right person. Someday you'll meet someone and the idea of cheating on him will never come up.

What can I say, you can do waht you have to right now!!   wink
What utter rubbish! There is NO ONE ON EARTH you can meet and say the idea of cheating will never come up.

Cheating is out of YOUR selfish desires not anything else, after all, no one is forcing you to remain with the person!

I don't know why you feel intense attraction to your male companions ALL the time - there is something wrong there and it needs to be examined. Even men do not feel attraction to female companions all the time.
Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by biola44: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2009
cheating is another habit like smoking or drinking! grin
Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 17, 2009
How can women and some guys be this hypocritical?

Anyone who claim women do not have huge appetite for sex is only kiddin, lying or just ignorant.
I'll bet my ballz that there are more women than we can think of who wish they could have sex if and when the urge comes up but are only held back by 'stigma'
More women can control their urge unlike men.

Threadstarter is wrong for wanting to cheat on her partner but i see absolutely nothing wrong for wanting to have sex.

1 Like

Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by smooooooth: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2009
yeah, u are perfectly normal, u can start with me. tongue, so lets hook u and cheat

though i hope i marry a perfectly abnormal wife without your urge. sad
Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by theolar: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2009
@poster my dear it is just a phase dat will pass i can assure u.cheatin most times is not as a result of d inadequacies in our mate it is a selfish thot dat allows u to want satisfy ur flesh . I bet u once u ve had sex u will have dis guilt dat will almost kill u. Focus ur sexual energy on sumtin. Get 2geda wit ur guy and do sumtin sexual
Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by izeek(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2009
dont crucify @post,
ur urge is perfectly understood, and be rest assured they are all lieing about not wanting to cheat @ some point.
what they just find absurd is the fact that u have the urge with all guys.
thats perfectly not normal, and makes u a sexfreak.
Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by biola44: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2009
or nymphomaniac!
Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2009
some women are wired to always think of sex anytime they're attracted to a guy.

Their mind immediately goes to sex and how they can have it with him.

Acting on those urges is known as booty call or one night stand.

1 Like

Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by biola44: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2009
such girl is simply loose! grin
Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by Nautillus(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2009
We do have some pretty chics in the office here . . .but i really don't feel sexually attracted to them . . .but now that you mentioned it. . .the chic behind me ain't so bad you know. . .infact . .now i see. . .she has great legs grin grin grin
Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by whitelexi(m): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2009
That word "Cheating" is just so over rated!

I may catch my fun, have flings, do any kinda thrash action. . .  but one thing i know i'm not doing is cheating, cos i have zero commitment levels with anyone and since i supposedly cheat with girls, if i cheat then they also have cheated init tongue
Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by sundid(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2009
James hadley chase once said in one of his novels. I quote 'women are funny creatures. They neva knw where u're wit them; they dnt often knw where they are wit themselves. It's n good trying 2find out wat makes them tick. It's just cnt be done. They have different moods as a wild army of cats have lives. All a man can hope4 is spot d mood he's in and step in quick b4 it turns against u' So i find it difficult 2absolutely trust my woman absolutely

1 Like

Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by biola44: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2009
u dont need 2 understand women, u can only love em! grin
Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by Tracey121(f): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2009
biola44:

u dont need 2 understand women, u can only love em! grin
Because they are the most complicated species that only God the creator can understand
Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by 3Line(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2009
@ Post.

Cheating just like selfishness and vengeance is part of our Adamic nature, we all exhibit this trait at one point or the other.

So its not a woman thing, all HUMAN'S all liable to cheat.

Cheers.
Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by yjay(f): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2009
@poster you said lately rite - which means u probably werent feeling that way before, i think there's every possibility that one can have feelings for someone else other than spouse/partner than can make one feel the urge to cheat & gender is not an issue here ladies & gentlemen!
Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by StephenP(m): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2009
Don't feel too bad, we all have the tendency to cheat or think about cheating. I think you should tell your husband(?) what you find attractive in other men and ask if he be like that for you. You can also turn it up a notch and ask him what he likes in other woman and try to be like that for him.
Re: Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat. by Vuitton(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2009
@ Poster i find your honesty appealing  cheesy

I think its pretty normal to have sexual desires but having it with most of your male companions means you got a libido on over drive Well that make two of us  kiss

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? / What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? / What A Neighbour Found On His Car Bonet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.