Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:46 PM

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (49298 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Greene66: 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
I have seen a lot of ladies. Nigerian especially that have stomach. You think some of them are pregnant. Why is this?

Guys can you marry a woman with stomach?

4 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by missKiffy(f): 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by sorextee(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
its soo irritating and annoying. i will soon break up with her, cos she has not reduced eating junk food. undecided.. and i cant marry a lady with big stomach. shes not pregnant, her stomach is that large. if she come get belle nko? I'm just looking at her.. she's not doing me, she's doing herself. accoeding to a research, girls with big stomach snores a lot.

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by CUM4WHAT(m): 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
its disqusting biitcheese

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Strahovski1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
Very disgusting. Eewwww

#TeamFlat

smiley

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by iceberylin(m): 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
i just respect myself........

dont want to give mom high hopes of Grand Child... cheesy

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by falconey(m): 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Even when they have not digest anything , i wonder how come its still big.

5 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Cutehector(m): 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
grin

Well she will have d big stomach later in life so there's no big deal..

All these sexy girls formin Caro will eventually turn out to be shapeless like their mothers in future.

cool

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Strahovski1(m): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
grin

Well she will have d big stomach later in life so there's no big deal..

All these sexy girls formin Caro will eventually turn out to be shapeless like their mothers in future.

cool

Not all bro.

There are some who keep fit

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by AfroKnight: 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
Big tummy no mean anything. I want her like that. As long as she doesn't give me stress. Such ladies have healthy appetites. grin I can spoil her with food.

We would even joke about the tummy. I sure won't force her to lose it.

202 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Cutehector(m): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
Strahovski1:

Not all bro.

There are some who keep fit
just a small number. I need u to check out d number of women in ur street. Just take a look at ten elderly women, count hw many hav potruded stomach, and those dat dnt hav.. just ten elderly women only.. den tell me hw many of dem out of 10 hav and dnt hav

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by thesicilian: 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
Big turn-off for me.
Knowing fully well that it is not just food alone that cause the big tommy - a lot of them have been pregnant before - I tend to steer clear of them all

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by McCarlito(m): 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
A big NO NO for me except she's Pregnant then we are cool..... grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
Its a huge turn off. It means most of them eat unprocessed food in large quantities, instead of food rich in high fiber to help shred the extra skin. They tend to have really nasty stretch marks and seeing that makes me almost puke. Well, most guys. They snore, I am telling you, they snore a lot. They go outta shape faster than the flat tummy ones. That and more.. But then I rethink if you have a lady with very good character with a slightly bulging tummy, it is better to stay with her and try to help, that only can strengthen your bond. You have no assurance that flat tummy lady will give you peace.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by dulux07(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
See how guys are quick to condemn ladies with protuded belly, when they themselves possess pot bellies. cheesy

As for me, i try AMAP to kip fit, so i see no reason why my wife should not. Protuded belly is a no 4 me. Even fat sef

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
#Team flat tummy till we die# kiss tongue

My husband will be a member^^too.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Maxity02(f): 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
some guys sha cheesy
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Young03(m): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
It can be disguisting sometimes bt

e no de stop me from squashin her

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by czarr(m): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
Gross!!!!
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
Greene66:
I have seen a lot of ladies. Nigerian especially that have stomach. You think some of them are pregnant. Why is this?

Guys can you marry a woman with stomach?

Shoro niyen ni... u, don't u hv stomach? Abi na show glass u get..

u berra go and take ur english classes first..

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
AirSultan:
Its a huge turn off. It means most of them eat unprocessed food in large quantities, instead of food rich in high fiber to help shred the extra skin. They tend to have really nasty stretch marks and seeing that makes me almost puke. Well, most guys. They snore, I am telling you, they snore a lot. They go outta shape faster than the flat tummy ones. That and more.. But then I rethink if you have a lady with very good character with a slightly bulging tummy, it is better to stay with her and try to help, that only can strengthen your bond. You have no assurance that flat tummy lady will give you peace.

u talk too much.... walahi

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
Instead of criticizing her.. If u really love her, why not try registering her in a gym? U can even join her. That way, she doesn't feel bad that ure not comfy with her shape and everyone is happy. All these peeps saying team flat tummy, wait until u have one baby and see how easy/difficult it is to keep in shape. Not saying its impossible . its not junk or unprocessed food that's behind all big bellies, at tyms, its just genes.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Cutehector(m): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
mimzy:
Instead of criticizing her.. If u really love her, why not try registering her in a gym? U can even join her. That way, she doesn't feel bad that ure not comfy with her shape and everyone is happy. All these peeps saying team flat tummy, wait until u have one baby and see how easy/difficult it is to keep in shape. Not saying its impossible . its not junk or unprocessed food that's behind all big bellies, at tyms, its just genes.
gosh she has a flat tummy, thank God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Strahovski1(m): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
mimzy:

Trash!

I have 3 kids. And me wife has flat belly. undecided

So #TeamFlat till death do us part. Register in gym my ass. I'm the one that tell her not to work out in her youth undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
AfroKnight:
Big tummy no mean anything. I want her like that. As long as she doesn't give me stress. Such ladies have healthy appetites. grin I can spoil her with food.

We would even joke about the tummy. I sure won't force her to lose it.
Abi o

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
namedonfinish:

u talk too much.... walahi
And you pokenose alot. I am going to assume you have a bulging tummy. You must be pained. Kpele smiley

13 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Greene66: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
namedonfinish:

Shoro niyen ni... u, don't u hv stomach? Abi na show glass u get..

u berra go and take ur english classes first..

Better go to d gym and get flat tummy.

No be us cause ur bad luck. So swerve.

Mtcheew

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
AirSultan:
And you pokenose alot. I am going to assume you have a bulging tummy. You must be pained. Kpele smiley

after ur wife has had a child, come back and show me her figure eight...
IGHOTAGO?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
Most of the guys here have pot belly ladies as girlfriends yet they are here forming #Team flat

Oshi rata marayo undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
Greene66:

Better go to d gym and get flat tummy.

No be us cause ur bad luck. So swerve.

Mtcheew

the truth is badluck sure oozes out of u... and trust me sweethrt, I am very allergic to badluck...

**oya waka

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Greene66: 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
namedonfinish:

the truth is badluck sure oozes out of u... and trust me sweethrt, I am very allergic to badluck...

**oya waka

Mtcheew..

Go and adjust ur stomach guys don't like it. .. undecided

Shame on you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Greene66: 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Most of the guys here have pot belly ladies as girlfriends yet they are here forming #Team flat

Oshi rata marayo undecided

See dis one. Tell me which white lady has pot belly? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago / Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring / Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.