Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

If Your Wife Says She's Leavin' You?! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Wife Says She's Leavin' You?! (1339 Views)

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Wife Says She's Leavin' You?! by topcracker: 8:26am On Jul 17, 2009
If your wife says she's leavin u 4 another man, what are you goin 2 do?!
Re: If Your Wife Says She's Leavin' You?! by gen2genius(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2009
If she's been an asset, discuss/plead with her. If she's been a liability, help her get a cab undecided
Re: If Your Wife Says She's Leavin' You?! by JustGood(m): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2009
If she's leaving because of another man, I'll advise you to let her go and have nothing to do with her again. It means that she is not for you.

However, if she is leaving because you have done bad things to her, you should try and pleade with her. . . you also need to change your ways.
Re: If Your Wife Says She's Leavin' You?! by Fhemmmy: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2009
If she is leaving, i will ask why, if i have done something wrong to warrant that, i will go on my kneel and beg, cos i must have hurt her real deep{except if she never loves me oh}
If she is leaving cos she think there is someone better out there, i will help her carry her bags and help her look for another home and be ready to settle her, then go to church and go and do a thanksgiving.
Re: If Your Wife Says She's Leavin' You?! by Ben13: 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2009
A wife wouldn't do that. I mean. . .A wife.
Re: If Your Wife Says She's Leavin' You?! by 3Line(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2009
@ Post.

For a wife to have said that, means she has made-up her mind.

I'll wish good luck.

Cheers.
Re: If Your Wife Says She's Leavin' You?! by Fhemmmy: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2009
3Line:

@ Post.

For a wife to have said that, means she has made-up her mind.

I'll wish good luck.

Cheers.

She might wanna say that to test how much u love her oh
Re: If Your Wife Says She's Leavin' You?! by Kx: 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Then,I will let her leave to prove to her that two can play wink
Re: If Your Wife Says She's Leavin' You?! by chibaby5(f): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2009
Fhemmmy:

true talk but abit extreme still undecided
Re: If Your Wife Says She's Leavin' You?! by Fhemmmy: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2009
chi-baby:

true talk but abit extreme still undecided

Personally, i will help her to move the stuff into the moving truck, test or no test as long as i know i haven't done anything to warrant such move.
Re: If Your Wife Says She's Leavin' You?! by chibaby5(f): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2009
yea but ya gatz 2 ask her y she cme up wid such n y she wantz 2 go 'head wid it. ya nefa knw . . u myt hve dne suin but dint realise it
Re: If Your Wife Says She's Leavin' You?! by Fhemmmy: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2009
chi-baby:

yea but ya gatz 2 ask her y she cme up wid such n y she wantz 2 go 'head wid it. ya nefa knw . . u myt hve dne suin but dint realise it

Like i said, i will talk to her and make sure i never did anything wrong to make her wanna leave.
But once i am sure i never did anything, no wahala, i will eat well and help her pack
Re: If Your Wife Says She's Leavin' You?! by ifyalways(f): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2009
Fhemmmy:

But once i am sure i never did anything, no wahala, i will eat well and help her pack
rofl
@Topic,Time for talk ooo,after all the years,sweats and smiles?No way,i wud really ask him what went wrong.If its for another woman,i wud feel bad and hurt BUT still wud try to make him stay,if hes still bent on going,well. . . Goodbye it wud be.
If he wants to go cos i hurt him,i wud apologize and change my ways.
Re: If Your Wife Says She's Leavin' You?! by Fhemmmy: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2009
ifyalways:

rofl
@Topic,Time for talk ooo,after all the years,sweats and smiles?No way,i wud really ask him what went wrong.If its for another woman,i wud feel bad and hurt BUT still wud try to make him stay,if hes still bent on going,well. . . Goodbye it wud be.
If he wants to go cos i hurt him,i wud apologize and change my ways.

that was why i said too that i will go on my kneels and beg her to stay, i will do anything to make her stay and if she goes, i will still everything to go and get her back, but then, if she loves me that much, she wont wanna leave cos of my stupidity, she will punish me and let it go.
But if i never did anything, i will help her pack into the moving truck
Re: If Your Wife Says She's Leavin' You?! by gram: 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2009
@ all posts so far. So impressed with all of it, I'll say hold on to anything but a wife who wants to walk away for no good reason: tis really sick trying

to hold on to such a wife, if you succeed, u'll end up being manipulated.
Re: If Your Wife Says She's Leavin' You?! by Fhemmmy: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2009
There is nothing worse than forcing someone to stay against their wish.
Re: If Your Wife Says She's Leavin' You?! by Romeo4real(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2009
If she's been an asset, discuss/plead with her
@gen2genius - Respect urself. Pleading like a dog, just because ur wife is an asset? What kind of asset is she, that you see urself as nothing without her?
I will draw sparks fo her face and physically kick her out - irrespective of the consequences. It is itself a sign of extreme disrespect that ur wife has will have the audacity and effrontery to confront you with such a statement.
Re: If Your Wife Says She's Leavin' You?! by lannre(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2009
Dont think twice,let her go. She has made up maybe six Months before telling you. What if she says she did not love you again. Things do happen that sounds unbelievable. Marriage is not just a contract its a choice,forget Religious sentiments. Life is about Perceptions .

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Arguments - How Do You Handle Them With Your Spouse? / Could You Really Be A Committed Father That You Would. . . / 15-year-old Afghan Girl Found Tortured By Her Family For Refusing Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.