Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti (36131 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo / Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by dre11(m): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ikole (Ekiti) - A 38-year-old divorce-seeking woman, Sade Ariyo, on Monday urged an Ikole Customary Court in Ekiti State to terminate her marriage with her septuagenarian husband for assaulting her lover with cutlass.

The woman is calling quits with the marriage which she described as a mere association.

``My husband, Jimoh Ariyo, 70, attacked my lover with a cutlass and injured him.

``I want the marriage dissolved because of his behaviour and for not tolerating my lover,’’ Sade told the court.

She said she could no longer cope with the marriage for what she called lack of care and threat to her life by the jealous husband.

She added:``I am the fifth wife and I have two children for the 70-year-old man.
``He has abandoned the children to me.

``I started dating another man in 2015 in order to take care of myself and the two children, but my husband discovered the secret love relationship.

``My husband attacked my `supporter’ with a cutlass and wounded him on the head in Dec. 15, 2015.

``But the matter was later resolved at a police station.’’

Sade the husband, a farmer, had not paid her bride price and therefore, could not claim to have married her.

She pleaded with the court to order the defendant to pay her N8,000 every month for the school fees and maintenance of the two children.

NAN reports that the man, however, did not appear in court.

The President of the court, Mrs Yemisi Ojo, adjourned the case to April 4 for judgment.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/woman-wants-her-hubby-sacked-for-attacking-her-gigolo-with-cutlass-in-ekiti/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by Aminat508(f): 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by Kondomatic(m): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
#speechless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
O ga o....cos of her gigolo lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by thorpido(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
Her 'supporter'.
Anyway she alone understands why she married a 70yr old man as the fifth wife.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by Nightie(f): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
32 yrs extra. Was she forced into d marriage? No bride price sef. Dis story is annoying... Honestly.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by Swissheart(f): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
Kii se ino omo ulu mii gan?. ...Amunibuni.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by awesomesossy(f): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmmm...nothing much to say...just strolling thru thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by priscaoge(f): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
This story sef undecided.... U are the 5th wife? He didn't even pay Ur bride price? He's not Ur husband naaa undecided U two are lovers and not Husband and wife, period!

11 Likes

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by kennyman2000(m): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by sukkot: 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
useless woman. what the heck was the husband supposed to do ? offer your lover a glass of chilled orijin for a job well done ?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by miqos02(m): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
hmmm
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by dammytosh: 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Na wa
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by muzeze77: 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
The thing is always available to the highest bidder cool old man should not kill himself

1 Like

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by emmaliveth10(m): 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
sad

2 Likes

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hehehe, yet another funny news from these people grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by timidapsin(m): 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Video of him using the cutlass or I don't believe undecided

5 Likes

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by flokii: 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
The husband sef fvckup..

Why attack two lovebirds?

Just get evidence & dissolve d union... As simple as A,B,C
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by cocoberry(f): 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
Warrisdis?
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by kay29000(m): 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hmm! Drama. So she is comfortable admitting that she was cheating on her husband?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by godoluwa(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
the husband na agbaya
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by kiz1to71(m): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Who are u married to? Your husband or ur lover?
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by kuljayms1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hoekay
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by ateizaa(m): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
D story get as e bi

1 Like

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by kilode100(f): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
I Love stories like this.

Just look at how the hunters became the haunted!

Which kain magic 70yr old wan perform for bedroom?.. He is just a selfish old fart jawe... You no fit do, clear way for a younger energetic man to perform na...

Dissolve already jhor!
Selfish bastard oldest cargo.

14 Likes

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by Teagirl(f): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
I have more important issues bordering me like the new price of indomie..how can a company be this cruel to this good generation?

1 Like

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by kidman96(m): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmm... Yoruba Women... Fear them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by Daniel058(m): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
E dey vex ME, man know say e no fit provide e still wan marry another wife ..
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by eddyslim(m): 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Madness
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by uzoormah(m): 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
nothing to say.. will it stop buhari from travelling? will it stop women from watching telemundo?
abeggi leave trash for lawma
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by kingthreat(m): 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Good decision for the woman if you ask me. She's got every right to leave a greedy polygamist who is a jealous lover.

1 Like

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by Fiwasayo(f): 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Wow such a confident woman,please the marriage should be dissolved ASAP.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here / Why Do Most Marriages Breakup Within 5 Years These Days? / Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.