Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,951 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:14 AM

[Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List (366219 Views)

UNIZIK 2017/2018 Departmental Cut Off Marks And Points / Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out / Unizik 2017 - 2018 Cutoff Mark And Catchment Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List by JeoCutie(f): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
Accommodation available at ifite..holla me as regards this: 08170267794
Re: [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List by CBNIM: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2016
Pls kindly help me confirm this, someone just told me that Direct Entry students seeking admissions into Unizik will be given admissions directly without the regular/ normal purchase n filling of screening forms?

Pls is the above info for real? Pls kindly confirm/clarify if u are on the know!
Thank you!
Re: [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List by favour136: 7:30am On Nov 19, 2016
CBNIM:
Pls kindly help me confirm this, someone just told me that Direct Entry students seeking admissions into Unizik will be given admissions directly without the regular/ normal purchase n filling of screening forms?

Pls is the above info for real? Pls kindly confirm/clarify if u are on the know!
Thank you!

Direct entry candidates should follow this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2006929/nnamdi-azikiwe-university-unizik-2016

For Admission Contact 09023958610 Via whatsapp/call

Re: [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List by favour136: 7:35am On Nov 19, 2016
mrcrabs:

Mumu. List wey don Comot since tongue

hey dont use abusive word on people you should apologize
Re: [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List by favour136: 7:35am On Nov 19, 2016
WesBreezy:
Please when do we start clearance and all other admission processes?. Cause I'm planning my movement for this week. As God don crown my year with success

monday
Re: [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List by favour136: 7:36am On Nov 19, 2016
bloomstar:

check for me please, screenshot it if necessary

66354633ID

CONGRATS, ADMITTED TO STUDY Theatre and Film Studies
Re: [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List by favour136: 7:38am On Nov 19, 2016
rollUP:
Please who has checked his or her result. I'm having difficulty opening d site.
Also if u have, what site is it?

THATS A NETWORK ISSUE CONTINUE TO TRY,
Re: [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List by favour136: 7:43am On Nov 19, 2016
Gok2020:
plz help me check mine. 65516552ig. plz FAITHUGO64. Plz i will need a feedback.

NOT ADMITTED

Admission In Progress, Check Back Later..
Re: [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List by favour136: 7:54am On Nov 19, 2016
obyikye:

66569748HJ. please help me check. thanks

NOT ADMITTED

Re: [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List by favour136: 7:57am On Nov 19, 2016
acecarter:
I just want to use this medium to thank God, I have been admitted..

CONGRATS
Re: [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List by favour136: 7:59am On Nov 19, 2016
jnichole:
please help me o biko 65391864cb

CONGRATS YOU WERE ADMITTED TO STUDY Physiology
Re: [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List by favour136: 8:00am On Nov 19, 2016
easycoolll:
please just drop the link to the website

Unizik Offical site http://www.unizik.edu.ng/

For Unizik Official Directory News http://www.unizik.edu.ng/news&events/
Re: [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List by bloomstar: 8:01am On Nov 19, 2016
favour136:

CONGRATS, ADMITTED TO STUDY Theatre and Film Studies

Screen shot pls
Re: [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List by favour136: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2016
bloomstar:

Screen shot pls

here

Re: [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List by G0dsent: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2016
favour136:
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka has commenced the upload of merit admission list for the 2016/2017.

Candidates should check their names as the upload is gradual. It is expected that the upload would have been completed by noon time.

The checking has to be through the portal all candidates registered and it is free. Those who are successful should immediately head to UNIZIk to start registration as the University has resumed for all final year and fresh students.

For Acceptance Fees And Registration Procedures Click Here.

STEPS TO CHECK ADMISSION STATUS

Visit the checking portal here http://portal.unizik.edu.ng/utme-screening/2016_2017/index.screening

Enter UTME/REG NUMBER in the box provided

Click Login To Check Status

Congrats To All Admitted Students!!!

N.B Those who are successful should immediately head to UNIZIk to start registration as the University has resumed for all final year and fresh students.

Acceptance Fees And Payment Procedure

Candidates admitted are required to:

1. Pay an acceptance fee of =N= 16,500 (Sixteen thousand five hundred naira only) and obtain a pin.
2. Pay Biometric capturing and processing fee of =N= 7,500 (Seven thousand five hundred naira only) and obtain a second pin from any of these banks.
Banks To Purchase The Pins;
First Bank Plc,
UBA Bank Plc,
Diamond Bank Plc,
Enterprise Bank Plc,
Zenith Bank Plc,
Access Bank Plc,
Fidelity Bank Plc and
Guarantee Trust Bank Plc.
3. Visit the school portal my.unizik.edu.ng click on E-clearnace, click on undergraduate(regular) and follow instructions in other to fill your online clearance form .
4. You are expected to print out a submited copy of the clearance form and proceed to the school admission unit for physical clearance.
OR
Please Proceed to the University ICT Center in the University Library Basement from 10th November, 2016
There you Generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) for the payment of an Acceptance of (NGN) 24000
Proceed with the RRR printout to any bank within the University Campus to make your Acceptance Fee Payment
Come Back to the University ICT Center in the Library basement to confirm your payment and fillout your E-Clearance form
Further Instructions on how to complete your registration will be listed out on the E-Clearance form.
After acceptance fees and accommodations, the next is your physical clearance,which is done at the administrative building,the things you will surely need for the physical clearance are:
a.Birth certificate or baptismal card.
b.Your admission status print out(i.e you print the page you see your admission status from unizik site).
c.Your WAEC results print out from waec website.
d.Your statement of result from the school you wrote the WAEC.
e.Your Local Government Identification letter.
f.Your JAMB result showing your picture. (this is done with a JAMB scratch card)
g.Your admission letter from JAMB website (this is also done with a separate JAMB scratch card)
h.Your passports up to 16 copies or more (you are going to use them for many purposes)
i.You will also pay for security handbook.
j.You will do many photocopies, so be ready.
For those of you living far away from Awka,make sure that all these things are ready before coming so that you wont lack anything.

UNIZIK ADMISSION PORTALS – http://portal.unizik.edu.ng

UNIZIK WEBSITE – WWW.UNIZIK.EDU.NG

IMPORTANT INFO: If your name appears on the list of admitted students in your schools website, you are advised to also check if your admission has reflected on JAMB’s website (If it has not reflected, check it regularly as it may be validated any time) and then proceed to obtaining your Jamb Admission Letter. This document authenticates your admission.

JAMB ADMISSION STATUS CHECKER PAGE – http://www.jamb.gov.ng/

Congratulations if your your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of UNIZIK. If not, just wait patiently if other batches will be released.

Check this site frequently for UNIZIK Updates.
Re: [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List by bloomstar: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2016
favour136:

here

thanks so much
Re: [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List by mrcrabs(m): 9:37am On Nov 19, 2016
favour136:

hey dont use abusive word on people you should apologize

Lemme see if I give 2fucks. Ehhhm sorry I don't. He should also stop posting fraudulent post and stop scamming students.
Re: [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List by jnichole(m): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
favour136:

CONGRATS YOU WERE ADMITTED TO STUDY Physiology
thanks but i wanted nursing
Re: [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List by Phhstudy: 6:18am On Nov 20, 2016
H
Re: [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List by obyikye(f): 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
favour136:

NOT ADMITTED

Thanks dear.
Re: [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List by favour136: 11:50am On Nov 21, 2016
obyikye:

Thanks dear.

welcome, Unizik second batch will be out soon so you can check back later
Re: [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List by favour136: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2016
jnichole:
thanks but i wanted nursing

dont say that again you should be happy you were admitted
Re: [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List by favour136: 11:52am On Nov 21, 2016
mrcrabs:

Lemme see if I give 2fucks. Ehhhm sorry I don't. He should also stop posting fraudulent post and stop scamming students.

Your brain needs some serious check up.
Re: [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List by favour136: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
bloomstar:

thanks so much

welcome
Re: [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List by G0dsent: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
My UNIZIK 2016 Admission Journey And Present Plight - Aspirant

With deep pain in my heart, I wish to tell the whole world what I experienced as an aspirant of UNIZIK this in 2016 admission process.

On The 14th Of September 2016 Nnamdi Azikwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) announced their 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercises.

All the aspirants were very happy to witness what they have long waited for.

HEAR MY STORY
On 14TH SEPTEMBER 2016 around 8am I went to a cyber Cafe to generate my RRR payment script; I left the cyber Cafe immediately I printed my RRR script to a nearby Bank, UBA precisely. I paid a total of N2500, no bank charge.

Initially we were told to wait for 5 hours before completing our registration. I waited for 5 hours to fulfill all righteousness. I have to hang out with friends in order to meet up with time. 5 hours passed, I returned to the cyber Cafe and completed my registration. I was very happy to have finished the same day.

On the 20th September, I heard that all ASPIRANTS are mandated to revisit the school portal to complete their registration which I did immediately with all Pleasure.
On the 22nd of SEPTEMBER the school Authority published names of aspirants with INCOMPLETE REGISTRATION Form; my name wasn't included because I have done that already.

One morning (few days to the closing date) I woke up and saw a post on UNIZIK aspirants/students group on Facebook by One Master Chibuzo Celestine concerning those with INCOMPLETE REGISTRATION Form. I checked the site and behold there were about 4 Thousand plus with INCOMPLETE REGISTRATION FORMS, I was really touched and from the ideal the young Chibuzo Celestine brought I was able to reach out to about 500 plus within 5 day.

Many aspirants really helped a lot within this few days. I sent a text message across to about 500 plus; '' rush to any cyber Cafe around you to complete your UNIZIK screening Form before 30th, you have an INCOMPLETE REGISTRATION Form'' many weren’t aware of the new development.

On 30th September the school portal "portal.unizik.edu.ng" was locked around 12:14am though they later reopened it WITHIN some hours. The school portal still have about 1200 plus in their INCOMPLETE REGISTRATION list but to my greatest surprise I checked on 5th November only one name was left in the list.

Anyway, all I need now is the admission list. Few minutes later I LOGGED IN again to check the site, there was no name left in the INCOMPLETE REGISTRATION list. After some hours again another name appeared in the list and disappeared within some minutes.

We all were waiting for the admission list like the SECOND COMING OF CHRIST and behold on 8th November the long waited list was released, we were told to visit portal.unizik.edu.ng to check our admission status without payment of any kind, I LOGGED IN to the portal, mine displayed “Admission In Progress check back later”.

I checked on INCOMPLETE REGISTRATION list behold, there were more than 10 Thousand names in the INCOMPLETE REGISTRATION list, Chaai! What have I done to UNIZIK this time, my name wasn't left out. Within a day they deleted the icon of VIEW INCOMPLETE REGISTRATION LIST FROM THE PORTAL.

Many of my friends were lucky to complete their screening Form on 8th November early morning and behold their admission status changed from Admission In Progress check back later to Admitted, what a terrible incident. I wasn't lucky to complete mine that early morning. Till date, whenever I check my admission status, IT KEEP SAYING ADMISSION IN PROGRESS CHECK BACK LATER.

If the school had problem with their Database they should have solved it instead of playing with THEIR students' future.

All I got now is HOPE OF SECOND LIST IF AT ALL THEY WILL CONSIDER THE POOR ASPIRANTS.

I NOW WISH TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO CALL ON AUTHORITIES TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND ENSURE THIS IS RESOLVED SOON ENOUGH.
THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN AND GOD BLESS.

From A UNIZIK Aspirant

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.