Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? (3208 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman On His Way To DSS Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User / DSTV Censors "God" and "Jesus" On All Their Stations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by TheLeakyTribe(f): 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
What do you see?

What do you think?

What do you believe?

Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by Johnny19: 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
He is coming soon just prepare to meet him
Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by ifenes(m): 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
You think horses have a chance against Atomic weapons? Boko haram will smash those horsemen.
Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by Jeddy28(m): 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
the cloud is gathering, is about to rain. The Groom will soon appear to take the bride.
am I a bride ?
am I a virgin?
am I without blemish?
Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by reallest(f): 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
ifenes:
You think horses have a chance against Atomic weapons? Boko haram will smash those horsemen.

Hahaha
Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 08, 2016
ifenes:

cheesy flying horses... Like kratos'
Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by Judas2013: 1:51am On Mar 08, 2016
In this age of armored tank Jesus is coming with horses? Is the guy OK at all? With all the offering money,na horse he carry come?
Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:34am On Mar 08, 2016
All i see is artwork n fotoshop
Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by Koleman(m): 5:30am On Mar 08, 2016
Judas2013:
In this age of armored tank Jesus is coming with horses? Is the guy OK at all? With all the offering money,na horse he carry come?
e be like winch never press u for ground b4. u need an experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by TheLeakyTribe(f): 6:51am On Mar 08, 2016
Judas2013:

Judas grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by TheLeakyTribe(f): 9:05am On Mar 08, 2016
johnydon22:
Jesus is still using Horses and probably swords in a 21st century ..hahahahahahaha Christianity.. grin grin grin SMH Am sure other animals must be in heaven too dogs, monkeys, snakes etc.. cheesy cheesy

So?
Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by TrajansKong: 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jeddy28:
the cloud is gathering, is about to rain. The Groom will soon appear to take the bride.
am I a bride ?
am I a virgin?
am I without blemish?

Are you a man?
Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by TheLeakyTribe(f): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
TrajansKong:

Are you a man?

See question
Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by Johnny19: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Judas2013:
why am I not finding dis 4ny

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:
What do you see?

What do you think?

What do you believe?
Is that real shocked
Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by malvisguy212: 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
reallest:

Hahaha
HE WILL COME.
Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by reallest(f): 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
malvisguy212:
HE WILL COME.

When?
Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by malvisguy212: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
reallest:

When?
HE WILL COME.
Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
malvisguy212:
HE WILL COME.
Yeah, open your mouth wider.
Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by malvisguy212: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
ARE YOU AFRAID ?
Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
malvisguy212:
ARE YOU AFRAID ?
Na, I love watching Gods jerking off in people's mouths. Hope your Savior comes soon.
Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by malvisguy212: 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
ARE YOU AFRAID ?
Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by malvisguy212: 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Na, I love watching Gods jerking off in people's mouths. Hope your Savior comes soon.
alright.
Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by tolsijuade(f): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
I hear,I read and watch so many videos of his coming... sure he is coming soon
Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by OgundeleT(m): 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
tolsijuade:
I [\bhear,I read and watch so many videos of his coming]... sure he is coming soon
and those are the things that make you believe he's coming?
Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by TheLeakyTribe(f): 12:26am On Mar 19, 2016
OgundeleT:

and those are the things that make you believe he's coming?

what makes you believe he isn't coming?
Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by OgundeleT(m): 7:19am On Mar 19, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:

what makes you believe he isn't coming?
because i have not seen any evidence anywhere. can you please tell me the evidence you have?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by TheLeakyTribe(f): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2016
OgundeleT:

because i have not seen any evidence anywhere. can you please tell me the evidence you have?

when a woman is pregnant, especially for her first child, for the first 5-7 months there's no outward evidence that a baby is coming her way. Would it be wise to disregard her when she says her baby is coming soon simply because you 'haven't seen any evidence anywhere?'

1 Like

Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by OgundeleT(m): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:

when a woman is pregnant, especially for her first child, for the first 5-7 months there's no outward evidence that a baby is coming her way. Would it be wise to disregard her when she says her baby is coming soon simply because you 'haven't seen any evidence anywhere?'
what a comparison? it will be wise if i haven't seen any evidence that she's pregnant, so she may just be kidding me that she's pregnant. but it sound foolery if i can see her pregnant result she got from a reliable maternity and still say otherwise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by taurus25(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2016
obviously jesus didnt know horses and chariots wouldnt be a major means of transport a few thousand years after his superman flight to heaven.....or perhaps he's scared of technology..........
Re: Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? by reallest(f): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
malvisguy212:
HE WILL COME.

Did I argue with u dat he won't come?I only ask when will he come back?

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Was Electrical Sparks When My Body Touches My Bedsheet / Prophet Ezekiel's Vision Of UFO's / The Final Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.