Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,151 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) (47600 Views)

Artist, Oresegun Olumide Wedding Photos / Have You Included Commercial Art To Your Income Stream / CNN Features Artist, Oresegun Olumide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by scholes0(m): 10:40am On Mar 08, 2016
Jeeeesu Oluwa mi o!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by Davidson267(m): 10:41am On Mar 08, 2016
how will sombdy edit pictures taken with camera and expect me to believe it's painting...?smh for the gullible ones. undecided

1 Like

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by fairheven: 10:41am On Mar 08, 2016
The guy too like women shaa undecided .. Na only woman him dey draw? But then if e him no like women, na man him wan like? undecided

1 Like

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by slap1(m): 10:41am On Mar 08, 2016
Dyt:
I am in love

I can draw o! grin

1 Like

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by alfajohn: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2016
Please give contact sharperly. I must buy. This is amazing. Though the art scholars may have one or two things to say, but this is sure pleasing to the eyes.
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by refiner(f): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2016
my goodness!!!shocked....

this guy is a rare germ!....infact am in love!!....God Abeg pik him call ooooo

1 Like

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by hensben(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2016
See Talent. Mehn oluwa be bless this country abundantly but na politicians spoil am.
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by gabriplane(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2016
[quote author=omenka post=43576553]Okay, the guy is a RAW talent, better than any Nigerian artist I've ever seen. But they lied in one of the pics. There's no chance in hell that pic with those boys playing in the river wasn't taken with a good Nikon camera.

That's the only fake amongst them I think. I wanted to say the same thing, its like some of the pix are taken with camera.

1 Like

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by Flashh: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2016
WooOoow! The best art I've seen so far.

4 Likes

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by precisionindepth: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2016
God bless the works of his hands. These are amazing

2 Likes

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by 2sexycom(m): 10:47am On Mar 08, 2016
omenka:
Okay, the guy is a RAW talent, better than any Nigerian artist I've ever seen. But they lied in one of the pics. There's no chance in hell that pic with those boys playing in the river wasn't taken with a good Nikon camera.

That's the only fake amongst them I think.
LOL... HAVE YOU SEEN THIS? This were done by a nairalander The guy is still learner where this nairalander is... trust me.

3 Likes

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by bobchigar(m): 10:48am On Mar 08, 2016
Wow! This man is super good. His art works are amazing, the best art works I have ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by fippycbk(m): 10:48am On Mar 08, 2016
Dude has perfected in producing real pictures of water and wet surfaces... thumbs up.

3 Likes

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by ifedayoifedapo(f): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2016
mammy water pikin grin

1 Like

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by 2sexycom(m): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2016
slap1:

I can draw o! grin
grin grin grin grin epic
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by paul8852: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2016
Guy over sabi dey ya blood. •̸№ be lie
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by Luvties(m): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2016
Amazing
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 08, 2016
refiner:
my goodness!!!shocked....

this guy is a rare germ!....infact am in love!!....God Abeg pik him call ooooo

I can draw. I sing too. You can check my signature. There is a link to my song.
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by Bawizzie(m): 10:51am On Mar 08, 2016
WOW!! the art or the painting of those children in the water looks so real. I woulda sworn its a photograph. God bless ur hustle bro shocked

4 Likes

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by heilige(m): 10:53am On Mar 08, 2016
Child Po**rn refering to the naked kids
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by 3030NN(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2016
Any on chibok?
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by Chanchit: 10:55am On Mar 08, 2016
Godmother:
This thread is front page-worthy as these drawings are amazing! But wait, why so many paintings with water or does he have some affiliations with..... lipsrsealed

He's using the water to scare/differentiate himself from other artists. Many of them would easily claim they can do what he just did, but that water part would make them think twice.

6 Likes

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by seunt4ut(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2016
omenka:
Okay, the guy is a RAW talent, better than any Nigerian artist I've ever seen. But they lied in one of the pics. There's no chance in hell that pic with those boys playing in the river wasn't taken with a good Nikon camera.

His innovative mind has left ur dumb mind troubling; isn't?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by omenka(m): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2016
2sexycom:
LOL... HAVE YOU SEEN THIS? This were done by a nairalander The guy is still learner where this nairalander is... trust me.
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked wtf!!!

1 Like

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by Onegai(f): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2016
omenka:

Nah it's a painting. These are some of his old works (I saw them in an exhibition a while back). Let me ask one of the gallery owners if she still has his contact.

3 Likes

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by jasent(m): 10:58am On Mar 08, 2016
Babangida70:
This is Oresegun Olumide the great artist.
More wisdom is all I ask from God to him.
the wisdom is enough,haha.

1 Like

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by 2sexycom(m): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by Onegai(f): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by Flashh: 11:01am On Mar 08, 2016
2sexycom:

When you see what is better say it. Don't compare this below par art work to what that guy did.

Didn't you see how almost real they are? The water should even shut you up if you know about art.

17 Likes

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by emerged01(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2016
Great!!!!! Op you have done well but you people stop mentioning jumoke. Na different head we get o! Make una no drag jumoke down.
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by ogwuche4u(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2016
this dude is perfecto. looks So real like a camera shot. I can assure this dude that Baba God Don pick up pick up his call. I love your work Bro.
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by kuunlexbaba: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2016
Wonderful...niceone Great Artist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist / Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) / Eli Waduba: Boy Who Drew Painting Of Kevin Hart Featured On Steve Harvey Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.