Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) (47589 Views)

Artist, Oresegun Olumide Wedding Photos / Have You Included Commercial Art To Your Income Stream / CNN Features Artist, Oresegun Olumide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by modskiller(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
So much alive.....
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by HARDDON: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
sheunfemix:

dude what are u saying?

Reread
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
My world shocked cool shocked!!! This is close to perfection.. **mouth agape**

I pray he is affordable..
I stared in disbelief when I saw this work..The water drops made it awesome.Unbelievable piece of art this is.The person will go places.
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by linnyx: 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
omenka:
Okay, the guy is a RAW talent, better than any Nigerian artist I've ever seen. But they lied in one of the pics. There's no chance in hell that pic with those boys playing in the river wasn't taken with a good Nikon camera.

That's the only fake amongst them I think.

Sorry man, you are wrong. I can point out what makes it a painting. You just need to open your eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by maum: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
Wow!
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nice work through and through, he pays attention to the minutest of details. He had good use of tint and shade to create balance which is quite commendable as it adds realism to his works.

I've however noticed a disturbing trend in his works- He has this "ish* for nudity and probably he has marine spirit or was an ex staffer of the water works........just wondering, and as a matter of fact....

just joking! Kudos to him!

1 Like

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by seunajia: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
He is the best artist I have seen so far.

All the best bro!
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by pwettiejay(f): 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
Wow! Looks so real, he's really talented
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by dhappyking(m): 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
These look too good to be anything, but real.

1 Like

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by 9inches(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
The guy is super talented. I have never seen his kind my life so far.
However, this topic sparked a lot of argument on facebook. Some people argued that some of his paintings of naked kids were inappropriate and passing the wrong message.http://www.thenwblogspot.com/wow-check-out-these-real-life-looking-paintings-by-a-nigerian-artist/

1 Like

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by MalcolmS7: 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
He is so good that I didn't believe the first 3 drawings....but took a closer look and I realised it was just him ....totally original....As an artist, I respect his level of masterpiece
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by Hyphee(f): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
sheunfemix:
impressive. but does the guy have a thing for. water?
Na merman he be grin
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by mamajaz(f): 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
omenka:
Okay, the guy is a RAW talent, better than any Nigerian artist I've ever seen. But they lied in one of the pics. There's no chance in hell that pic with those boys playing in the river wasn't taken with a good Nikon camera.

That's the only fake amongst them I think.
Thomas!

1 Like

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by mamajaz(f): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
This dude really enjoyed his childhood at the village. I'm nostalgic far!
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by Laveda(f): 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
God! This looks flawless embarassed cool cool cheesy
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by appyola(f): 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
Pls how can I get this guy's number
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by stephano100(m): 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
2sexycom:
LOL... HAVE YOU SEEN THIS? This were done by a nairalander The guy is still learner where this nairalander is... trust me.
which nairalander
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by makavele: 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
2sexycom:
grin no dey do this kind thing again.

kiss my ***
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by obidevine(m): 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
Awesome paintings
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by blym4real: 5:52am On Mar 09, 2016
2sexycom:
yeah, I was just trying to say, there are best where better exist.
If you know art very well, those paintings are miles ahead of Oscar chunks Biro drawings. painting is more difficult to do compared to Biro or pencil drawing.
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by makavele: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2016
2sexycom:
yeah, I was just trying to say, there are best where better exist.

why are u such a killjoy . . yes Oscar Chuks is good . but this is better . .
If u know art at all . . u should knw its difficult doing this . ..
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by 2sexycom(m): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2016
makavele:

why are u such a killjoy . . yes Oscar Chuks is good . but this is better . .
If u know art at all . . u should knw its difficult doing this . ..
sorry if you see it that way. We can't always love same women, can we?
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by makavele: 10:55am On Mar 09, 2016
2sexycom:
sorry if you see it that way. We can't always love same women, can we?

hw old r u ?
how old did u say you are?
beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder,.. for the fact that u love that "Olajumoke" down your street
doesnt make her more beautiful than "Heida Klum"
There's a difference in class, which you must acknowledge . . then if u decide to settle for "olajumoke" - the lower class it;s ur choice.
But verily i tell you . . there's a very big difference between both women . .
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by 2sexycom(m): 10:59am On Mar 09, 2016
makavele:

hw old r u ?
how old did u say you are?
beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder,.. for the fact that u love that "Olajumoke" down your street
doesnt make her more beautiful than "Heida Klum"
There's a difference in class, which you must acknowledge . . then if u decide to settle for "olajumoke" - the lower class it;s ur choice.
But verily i tell you . . there's a very big difference between both women . .
why u spit for all my body with ur saliva with so much vigor na
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by makavele: 11:02am On Mar 09, 2016
2sexycom:
why u spit for all my body with ur saliva with so much vigor na

Closest thing to an acid bath; which you desrve for your sacrilegious comments
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by kay29000(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
tosscash1:
nice work.
but d guy na perv sha!

Most highly creative men are/were pervs. Some just do a great job at hiding that side of them from the public.
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
TonySpike:

How can you compare a realism painter to a pen artist? Are you for real? Do you even know what it takes to mix colours and get the effects you need for painting? I was once into realism painting and was equally a pen artist for some time, I know what it takes to achieve this!

Thank you o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings / Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist / Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.