Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

!!!!ISTRICTLY INPLAY Tips(inplay Trainer)!!! - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / !!!!ISTRICTLY INPLAY Tips(inplay Trainer)!!! (1356 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

!!!!ISTRICTLY INPLAY Tips(inplay Trainer)!!! by Donbabajay12(m): 12:48am On Mar 08, 2016
Aim and Objective of opening this thread is to help punter make money from Live Bets

I would be dropping sure inplay picks daily,which has a higher chance of winning.Join me as we embark on this proposed fruitful journey.i would also be running a rollover Bet on inplays along the line..

BOokies recommended for this project are
Sportybet.com
Ixbet.com
Betking.com
Bonanzawin.com

They all have the specified kind-of games of this trading

Get ur account funded cos the Real deal started long Ago !!!!!
Re: !!!!ISTRICTLY INPLAY Tips(inplay Trainer)!!! by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
Donbabajay12:
Aim and Objective of opening this thread is to help punter make money from Live Bets

I would be dropping sure inplay picks daily,which has a higher chance of winning.Join me as we embark on this proposed fruitful journey.i would also be running a rollover Bet on inplays along the line..

BOokies recommended for this project are
-Any foreign bookie of ur choice
-Merrybet, bonanzawin.com and bet9ja becos they av got good inplays

Get ur account funded cos the Real deal starts 2marow !!!!!
Okay waiting

1 Like

Re: !!!!ISTRICTLY INPLAY Tips(inplay Trainer)!!! by Donbabajay12(m): 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
For interest inĀ  Raking in Weekly Profit ,Placing Bets on INPLAY TIPS(LIVE BET)with Good Money management tips well explained along the line so as to guide you on how to make PROFIT AT A LONG TERM...CONTACT 08028746359 VIA WHATSAPP..
Re: !!!!ISTRICTLY INPLAY Tips(inplay Trainer)!!! by Donbabajay12(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
Happy new year great punters...
has resume fully in the whatsgroup for daily profit from live bets (Inplay) ...
Make a minimum of 1,000 naira trading on Inplay....
Drop ur numbers to be added or preferably join via this link...
Remove the spacing and copy the link to join the group on whatsapp.....

( https:// /15wMX7m8CBvG47nZWSifgl)

(1) (Reply)

Exciting Opportunity To Save And Still Get Interest / I Have 11 LICENSED Forex And Commodity Fund Managers / Buy The Millionaire Fastlane Book By MJ Demarco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.