Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing (92296 Views)

At What Age Does A Man's Manhood Stop Growing? / Does This Really Stop One From Contaminating Hiv? / Guys Should Really Stop This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Code45: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
herbie27:
am the smallish types...don't have big boobs and big ass bt moderate grin grin.

What do u do wit big ass n boobs by the way Bt if i handle u, u go begin like smallish girls grin

Also not looking for a man right now. grin

We have what we men do with big things. cheesy

You sound like and expert, will like to work with you together in such state. tongue
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
Code45:

We have what we men do with big things. cheesy

You sound like and expert, will like to work with you together in such state. tongue
grin grin grin grin grin Bad Boy!.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by ericuzor(m): 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
1miccza:

Chai!!! *Chineeeekeee* so you have sampled all your tall and short friends?? *blood of godddd!!!!
if you don't know the length of your close friend dick tben that friend is not your close friend
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by DonBobes(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
herbie27:

What do u do wit big ass n boobs by the way Bt if i handle u, u go begin like smallish girls grin

pls u pple r spoiling me o. Am born again.
I dnt want to go bk 2 d world.
*winks* tongue
herbie27:

pls u pple r spoiling me o. Am born again.
I dnt want to go bk 2 d world.
*winks*
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by kendrick9(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
Zhirinovsky:
Exactly the cause!! Masturbation decreases the size of the pennis to a great extent. Frequent masturbation reduces a pennis half the size it would had been without masturbation. You missed out on the time your pennis would have grown well due to early masturbation. But Bro all hoe is not loss, stop masturbation now and see your pennis restart growing after like one month. It works like magic. Excessive masturbation makes the pennis turf and small. When you stop it starts becooming soft and bigger, soft and much bigger.
God bless you.
you are talking nonsense... masturbation does not reduce or increase penis size... all medical researchers can attest to this..... stop all this misinformation pls.

2 Likes

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by 1miccza: 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
ericuzor:
if you don't know the length of your close friend dick tben that friend is not your close friend

Honestly and vice versa abi??
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by 1miccza: 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
Data ni tongue
If i catch you ehn!!!
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by apparentlylaw(m): 12:21am On Mar 23, 2016
God would provide
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Bros abeg leave that lie.. na wetin people dey take console those with small preek..

Guy true talk
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Weah96: 1:37am On Mar 23, 2016
If you have a 3 in erect p-enis, you should do the right thing and commit suicide.

Or become a banker or hedge fund guy. Those are your options. Quit deceiving yourself.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Sugarrrh(f): 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
abimic:

Are u a rod doctor? U seem so confident.

No I am not a rod doctor. But it has worked for a few people.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Code45: 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
herbie27:
grin grin grin grin grin Bad Boy!.

I ain't bad. Just tryna learn.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 26, 2016
Code45:

Follow me, let me mail you my number so you can reach me if you wish. wink
there is really no need for that.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
herbie27:
grin
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Code45: 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
herbie27:
Why?
Oya. Let the forming begins...
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Code45: 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kristofferson:

grin
Minding your business will do you a lot of good!

1 Like

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
Code45:

Why?

Oya. Let the forming begins...
me!, forming ke grin grin i don't need to cos i barely knw u so where the forming won come from?.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Code45:

grin grin grin grin grin u dey vex?, abeg leave my guy na cheesy
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Code45: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
herbie27:
grin grin grin grin grin u dey vex?, abeg leave my guy na cheesy
SMH. Yeye! grin
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Code45: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
herbie27:
me!, forming ke grin grin i don't need to cos i barely knw u so where the forming won come from?.

You don use me form finish na. Tha was why a "nosy" laughed at it by quoting you. grin
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Code45:

You don use me form finish na. That's was while a "nosy" laughed at it by quoting you. grin
for what na!. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy he was jst jokin around.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Code45: 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
herbie27:
for what na!. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy he was jst jokin around.

I don hear you read your comment. smiley
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 27, 2016
Code45:

The f**k is wrong with you sickfvck?

Did i quote you?

ain't no a puccy-lickers like you. Go make some money and stop disturbing the peace of the internet.

And, Go get a life boy and stop doing sh*t online.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by spytime(m): 8:26am On Mar 27, 2016
Maxity02:
some guy waiting them carry under is so annoying...

E be like 10yrs old baby own and dey will keep on saying size no matter...

who told them that?
if u need something big and huge come and try my own
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Code45: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2016
Kristofferson:

The f**k is wrong with you sickfvck?

Did i quote you?

ain't no a puccy-lickers like you. Go make some money and stop disturbing the peace of the internet.

And, Go get a life boy and stop doing sh*t online.

Now I know you're a punk.

Nosy idiot.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by kazzamaks28(f): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2016
undecided undecidedPrick topic on easter day,chai! I hope Jesus can die again for our sins again
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Mediapace: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2016
Oya comment
Missmossy:
Reserving my comment!!!

It is well.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Achorise: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2016
Phizzlephizz:
Bro tie rubber band on it for 24hours before you sleep with any girl, it would swell up thrice the usual size...thank me later

19 and in Final year little wonder this is your priority #kidgraduateseverywhere
Bro you once talked about tieying a rubber band on a joy stick,please does it really work?and must it be tightly tie?for how long?please sorry for the disturbance.I wouldn't mind calling ,if you permits it for better clarification.And where exactly should it be tied.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Achorise: 9:20am On Mar 31, 2016
Dminister:
This is the solution to your problem: if you want to achieve longer and bigger joy stick like 3inch to 9inch, 9 to 12 inch,12 to 14 inc and so on you should stop masturbating, eat plenty fresh bananas with groundnut, cucumber with groundnut, walter melon, drink enough water, eat carrots, eat beans, stop taking any thing that contains sugar, do press up every morning immediately you wake up and finally before six months come here to testify how longer and bigger your joy stick is.

Joy stick comes with every day maintenance task and most people don't know about this. You may be lucky enough to naturally have long and big joy stick but if you don't know how to maintain it and prepare it for its duty then you probably weaken it and render it not sharp enough to respond immediately you need it to perform.

My dear your joy stick still have enough time to grow longer and bigger only if you reduce pressure on it, try sleep naked alone by allowing air to it, also stop wearing pants and treat it just like I have said above because it is also an engine that always require to be serviced.

I say congrats to you in advance and please don't here to complain about your joy stick is too long and too big.
Thank you sir,for this,I will practise all.But hope age isn't a factor.And hardly get morning erection.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Achorise: 9:22am On Mar 31, 2016
Drabrah:
I'm in possession of materials that can help u. Purely natural techniques, NO pills. PM me 4 details.
How do one get the material
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Noobshakur(m): 10:38am On Mar 31, 2016
Walexsammy:
orientation differs bro. And pls stop saying s3x is overrated, I guess ure yet to experience great one
I am 20. clocking 21 April 10th. there's practically nothing I avnt done abt sex. from party to olosho to Bleep.....etc and I'm roughly 7.1" with a hard on .....dude sex is over rated....there will come a time when u start thinking about money and this harsh economy that sex will be d least of your worries. tru my sexcapades tho, I av figured the G-sport is averagely 2.5" deep so ur dick is quite OK na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.