Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing (92297 Views)

At What Age Does A Man's Manhood Stop Growing? / Does This Really Stop One From Contaminating Hiv? / Guys Should Really Stop This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by danduchi(m): 10:00am On Mar 08, 2016
deltaboiy01:
I don't know if its appropriate to ask my dad to know if its a genetic problem, or because I started masturbating early? Even in the hostel I wear 3 pants on because I get intimidated by other lads
ur dick is suppose to be bigger than that, excess masturbation cause the decrease. U applied too much pressure on it and the rate at which blood flows has decrease. Dick grows even to 40yrs of age. I will advice you seize to masturbate, exercise more often, eat good food/fruit (esp water melow) and drink plenty water. It takes time but see the changes in 2months. Try exercising and exhaust urself everyday and don't masturbate or put pressure on ur dick

10 Likes

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 08, 2016
If akin and pawpaw. When get 1inche at erection can satisfy their wife, man u don't have a problem. There is a way you will position her n your 3 inches will be too big so I was told o.

4 Likes

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 08, 2016
bro, concentrate on your handouts, you won't find the answer you seek here. I don't know how some people here reason, like their brain was actually sculptured. You put a question here, asking for suggestions on how to overcome a low, and they start making a jest outta it.
I once stumbled on a thread dated some years back where a lady was asking for the kind of after-sex pills she should opt for. You need to see how mature the thread was. Mana, juss negodu what is happening now!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by deltaboiy01: 10:14am On Mar 08, 2016
skywalker240:
first of, it's a good thing u came clean about ur situation i mean if u dont tell pe.ople ur problems people wont help..

Chill out atleast u are still 19 going to 20 so its still growing atleast maybe till u get to 24 or 28 befor it stops growing.

And yes you can increase the size if u want to, but i wont advise you to do that now atleast uv'e still got years ahead of you..there are far more better things in life to venture out and try than juz thinking only how to please a woman
Concertrate on better things.
I was once like this when i was 17 but now that am a full grown man am a 7.8'' incher and my fiancee somtimes complain about it cos somtimes she cant take it .it can damage cervix.

Trust me It will grow maybe to 5, 6 or 7.
Kill that inferiority complex
tanx alot

1 Like

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by deltaboiy01: 10:18am On Mar 08, 2016
danduchi:
ur dick is suppose to be bigger than that, excess masturbation cause the decrease. U applied too much pressure on it and the rate at which blood flows has decrease. Dick grows even to 40yrs of age. I will advice you seize to masturbate, exercise more often, eat good food/fruit (esp water melow) and drink plenty water. It takes time but see the changes in 2months. Try exercising and exhaust urself everyday and don't masturbate or put pressure on ur dick
tnx bro

4 Likes

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by deltaboiy01: 10:24am On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:
But most tall guys have really long d.icks, i'm surprised yours is tiny! However this shouldn't be a problem at all, focus on your education and stop thinking about it. When you wanna finally date anyone,make sure she's a novice and then u must improvise during sex, have vast ideas, you could try whips and chains, intimacy gadgets, go fettish etc, that's my advice.
I see clips on chain/bandage Indecency but I don't really know it can be applied in real life
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by saintneo(m): 10:40am On Mar 08, 2016
deltaboiy01:
l was just wondering is it possible for a penis to grow after puberty.I mean im 19 now ,and going to be 20 in a few months, i have seen this mentioned somehwere before, but not sure is it possible for me to add at least a little but more length or girth maybe. or maybe you guys heard of cases when guys joysticks were still growing in their early 20'? maybe there is some thing i can take, or some kind of excersises that i can do to maybe help this process, not like penis enlargement pills cuz i know those really dont work. let me just say im about 3" hard right now, and let me tell you its killing me. sometimes when i think about this, i think maybe i should kill myself and end this now, im not really suicidal or mentally ill, im perfectly sane i just feel like i dont really have anything to live for, i mean no matter how successfull i might be in life or how much i will achieve, i will always have a small penis, and will never be able to really satisfy a girl, crap is just fu..ck up and i dont know what to do. if there is really nothing i can do about my penis maybe i will just shoot myself, am in my final year now and i dont know if all these years of study really worth it. right now im hoping to find something that will help me with my size. anyway i think i wrote too much, really looking forward to see what you people think.

Look out for short girls only. Their G-sppot/pussay is not really deep.

or

Move to India, China, Korea; most guys there are below 4" instrument-wise and they are considered kings in their territory.

8 Likes

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Smellymouth: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2016
HateU2:
still growing shocked shocked shocked
Make I dey run?
Smellymouth own na small manageable size cheesy. It fits in perfectly
Cutehector, hold ur babe joor. Guess she is still madly in love with me dats why she can't do without screaming my name grin

2 Likes

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Cutehector(m): 10:47am On Mar 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

Cutehector, hold ur babe joor. Guess she is still madly in love with me dats why she can't do without screaming my name grin
lol
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Daniel058(m): 10:53am On Mar 08, 2016
discoprophet:
bro, concentrate on your handouts, you won't find the answer you seek here. I don't know how some people here reason, like their brain was actually sculptured. You put a question here, asking for suggestions on how to overcome a low, and they start making a jest outta it.
I once stumbled on a thread dated some years back where a lady was asking for the kind of after-sex pills she should opt for. You need to see how mature the thread was. Mana, juss negodu what is happening now!
onyeamuma disco... OMELEME!
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Fkhalifa(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2016
saintneo:

Look out for short girls only. Their G-sppot/pussay is not really deep.

or

Move to India, China, Korea; most guys there are below 4" instrument-wise and they are considered kings in their territory.
oh really cheesy
Baba which category of girls have deep wide cunt? I wan learn
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by skywalker240(m): 11:12am On Mar 08, 2016
deltaboiy01:
tanx alot
U most welcomed
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 08, 2016
Daniel058:
onyeamuma disco... OMELEME!
LifE!!
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by jubrealguy(m): 11:32am On Mar 08, 2016
6.5ft.....i want to assume 6ft 5inches tall bt seriously, do u know d meaning of 3 inches, if u dunno....3 inches is about 7.6cm, u mite wanna pull ur panties, pick up a ruler, try to jerk d sh!t up and measure again

I repeat.......7.6 centimetres

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by jubrealguy(m): 11:32am On Mar 08, 2016
6.5ft.....i want to assume 6ft 5inches tall bt seriously, do u know d meaning of 3 inches, if u dunno....3 inches is about 7.6cm, u mite wanna pull ur panties, pick up a ruler, try to jerk d sh!t up and measure again

I repeat.......7.6 centimetres.

1 Like

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by saintneo(m): 11:53am On Mar 08, 2016
Fkhalifa:
oh really cheesy
Baba which category of girls have deep wide cunt? I wan learn

Tall girls have deep type.

For the wide type, it goes for both tall and short; it may be genetics, extralarge drilling tool expanded it or child birth.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by FeminineSniper(m): 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
the OP is a motherfucking liar and and fucking perv attention seeker,cos this question was asked on Google since April 2007 and d person that asked this question quoted 5" as opposed to d freaking 3" quoted by the OP.....

FeminineSniper say so

2 Likes

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by temmym4(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
U say what? U are "3 inches" when hard? and u are 6ft tall? like seriously? are u for real?
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
deltaboiy01:
I don't know if its appropriate to ask my dad to know if its a genetic problem, or because I started masturbating early? Even in the hostel I wear 3 pants on because I get intimidated by other lads
u wear 3 pants, u need to be taken to T.B Joshua for proper deliverance
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
Drawsoup:
If akin and pawpaw. When get 1inche at erection can satisfy their wife, man u don't have a problem. There is a way you will position her n your 3 inches will be too big so I was told o.
tell him how to go about it pls, before he kill himself
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
No cause for fuss op, your manny can still grow into the vengeful serpent you're so much envisioning, just eat right and live right. Take your mind off it too and concentrate on building yo self esteem instead - What's good for you (lady, sexmate) will come your way...
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

undecided undecided
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by falcon01: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
deltaboiy01:
erect
grin ;Dsorry bro
Try using you hand to pull the penis for ten minutes day and night for 1 month and don't touch the tip to prevent ejaculation
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by deltaboiy01: 7:01am On Mar 09, 2016
Lalasticlala I need your help
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Jorussia(m): 7:34am On Mar 09, 2016
deltaboiy01:
Lalasticlala I need your help
Guy don't trouble your self over nothing. most men in Arab and Asia have 3inch Erect dick.The part of the female vagina that stimulate pleasure is only 2inch,so you don't need a BBC(Big Black Cock),to satisfy a woman.

5 Likes

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by sweetilicious(f): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2016
Look, small dick is not a problem. Atleast not for me. My boyfriend has a small dick but i don't care. Loved him purely for whom he was. But it was so unfortunate the relationship ended.You have to concentrate on your exams and come out with a good result. Get a job and take care of your loved ones. Pray also for God to give you a good woman and peace. Do not commit suicide pls. Its not your fault. Make an impact on someone's life. You will be happy to have lived.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Ab025(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2016
sweetilicious:
Look, small dick is not a problem. Atleast not for me. My boyfriend has a small dick but i don't care. Loved him purely for whom he was. But it was so unfortunate the relationship ended.You have to concentrate on your exams and come out with a good result. Get a job and take care of your loved ones. Pray also for God to give you a good woman and peace. Do not commit suicide pls. Its not your fault. Make an impact on someone's life. You will be happy to have lived.

Now, here is a babe that I would like to meet. You reason well!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Jonwesley(m): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
Maxity02:
average rocks

Meaning you have tasted both ends to know that average rocks. Lol

Btw, I like U. Pretty.

2 Likes

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by deltaboiy01: 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
sweetilicious:
thanks very much
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by deltaboiy01: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by luckybaddest(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
Life is not all about sex and there's more to sex than just penetrating your dick,you can learn how to hold yourself when in mood so that you can concentrate on romance and finger the pussy also much time on these already satisfy yr babe. You can help your self by maintaining balance diet and too much intake of sugar have effect on joystick. The best of all is to stop thinking of the size

6 Likes

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by sweetilicious(f): 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
deltaboiy01:
thanks very much
You are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.