Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

!!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / !!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, (4134 Views)

Cryptocurrency And Steemit Online Training Strictly For Serious Unemployed / Strictly For Those Interested To Earn Money From The Internet / Strictly For Soccer Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, by conquistadores(m): 11:19am On Aug 25, 2016
Re: !!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, by Donbabajay12(m): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
conquistadores:
You send a WhatsApp message to the Number:O8028746359
Re: !!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, by biggerboyc(m): 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
maron5:
We don't give small odds as a company/organization but we have fixed games which we send our clients weekly based on our T & C,chat with us now and smile for ur fixed games.
If you are a scammer, may all your family be crush by dangote trailer. Your betship is so fake press the barcode on nairabet platform and see the result

1 Like

Re: !!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, by Donbabajay12(m): 9:22am On Aug 26, 2016
maron5:
We don't give small odds as a company/organization but we have fixed games which we send our clients weekly based on our T & C,chat with us now and smile for ur fixed games.
You don't even know how to Photoshop..you phoool. Get out of this thread as fast as possible
Re: !!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, by Donbabajay12(m): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2016
Free Odds 2

Uthretch-Vitesse
Over 2.5 goals

Deportivo -Betis
Over 1.5Ft

2+++

Stake and Win
Re: !!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, by silverliney: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2016
Livebet and betnaija which is best
Re: !!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, by Donbabajay12(m): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
STAKE AND WIN BIG

SWANSEA- MANCITY
MANCITY WIN

BORO-TOTENHAM
TOTENHAM OVER 8.5CORNER

SPORTING - BARCELONA
BARCELONA WIN

CELTIC - KIRMANKOCK
OVER 1.5

ARSENAL - CHELSEA
HANDICAP 0.2 CHELSEA

TOTAL ODDS 3++

STAKE HIGH
Re: !!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, by habex005(m): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
add me up 08026667822
Re: !!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, by olucomf: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2016
Nice bro 09081590182
Re: !!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, by colyx1(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2016
Add me 07030422723
Re: !!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, by Donbabajay12(m): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
Join this WhatsApp Group using the below link and your punting life would never Be the same again .....

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:

https://Chat.whatsappdotcom/EW0C96pw0GNAVtwsB5FuC0

Change the (dotcom) to (.Com) and copy the link to a browser to join the whatsagroup ...very easy

Re: !!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, by toluleke(m): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2017
Y can't i join d group
Re: !!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
Join my group or chat me up today n start smiling to the bank.

Re: !!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, by Donbabajay12(m): 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hello everyone ,been a while here ,We stopped dropping tips here because of the Mods problem ..You can access to our tips on Facebook via this link ...

http://fbdotme/betrighttips. Note the Dot means (.)
Re: !!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, by xclusive1989: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2017
[quote author=Donbabajay12 post=51456639] the link doesn't match any whatsapp group
Re: !!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, by Donbabajay12(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
We back and better ,https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/LoriLFKbFJoKiUTWHQYDeJ....

Change the dot in bracket to (.) So as to access the whatsapp group ...strictly livebets

1 Like

Re: !!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, by munchi(m): 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
X
Re: !!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, by autoriseddealer(m): 2:16am On Jul 10, 2017
MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP

Good day my friends you are warmly welcomed to this trend, do you know you are missing something lols

Information is very vital
When people are not informed they are deformed

invest 5,500 one time investment
And you will be paid 4,000 every month for 1 year
4,000 x 12 = 48,000
Without doing any work they will pay you for sure
Every blessed month

And the most wonderful part of it is that
If you invite 1 person you will be paid 4,000
And you will be paid that very day

For instance you were able to invite 3 people in a day you will be paid 4,000 x 3 = 12,000

That doesn't affect your monthly salary

If you don't know how to refer just sit down and relax
And be getting your pay every month end

Note:the program is 100% scam free
They have been operating since 2014 till date
without having any issues with paying participants

No time for plenty talk here
if you are interested kindly Hit me up on whatsapp with the number on my signature

But before you hit me up make sure you have 5,500 for the investment
If you don't have it please don't hit me up

I want serious people only for this Biz
Not unserious

Call or WhatsApp me with the number on my signature for full details on how to start earning monthly
Note:you can have up to two or more account if you have different bank accounts
Re: !!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, by Donbabajay12(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2017
autoriseddealer:
MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP

Good day my friends you are warmly welcomed to this trend, do you know you are missing something lols

Information is very vital
When people are not informed they are deformed

invest 5,500 one time investment
And you will be paid 4,000 every month for 1 year
4,000 x 12 = 48,000
Without doing any work they will pay you for sure
Every blessed month

And the most wonderful part of it is that
If you invite 1 person you will be paid 4,000
And you will be paid that very day

For instance you were able to invite 3 people in a day you will be paid 4,000 x 3 = 12,000

That doesn't affect your monthly salary

If you don't know how to refer just sit down and relax
And be getting your pay every month end

Note:the program is 100% scam free
They have been operating since 2014 till date
without having any issues with paying participants

No time for plenty talk here
if you are interested kindly Hit me up on whatsapp with the number on my signature

But before you hit me up make sure you have 5,500 for the investment
If you don't have it please don't hit me up

I want serious people only for this Biz
Not unserious

Call or WhatsApp me with the number on my signature for full details on how to start earning monthly
Note:you can have up to two or more account if you have different bank accounts...
You pay me a sum of 30,000 naira if interested ...

Open your thread for this business of urs pls

1 Like

Re: !!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, by Dollabiz: 9:50am On Jul 10, 2017
Another way to earn.below
Re: !!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, by Donbabajay12(m): 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
Happy new year great punters...
has resume fully in the whatsgroup for daily profit from live bets (Inplay) ...
Make a minimum of 1,000 naira trading on Inplay....
Drop ur numbers to be added or preferably join via this link...
Remove the spacing and copy the link to join the group on whatsapp.....

( https:// /15wMX7m8CBvG47nZWSifgl)
Re: !!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, by dexoubie(m): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
Donbabajay12:
Aim and Objective of opening this thread is to help punter make money from Live Bets

I would be dropping sure inplay picks daily,which has a higher chance of winning.Join me as we embark on this proposed fruitful journey.i would also be running a rollover Bet on inplays along the line..

BOokies recommended for this project are
-Any foreign bookie of ur choice
-Merrybet, bonanzawin.com and bet9ja becos they av got good inplays

Get ur account funded cos the Real deal starts 2day !!!!!
Pls add me up 08181050998
Re: !!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, by Chukstaker: 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
Donbabajay12:
Happy new year great punters...
has resume fully in the whatsgroup for daily profit from live bets (Inplay) ...
Make a minimum of 1,000 naira trading on Inplay....
Drop ur numbers to be added or preferably join via this link...
Remove the spacing and copy the link to join the group on whatsapp.....

( https:// /15wMX7m8CBvG47nZWSifgl)
Re: !!!!Strictly INPLAY (livebet Bettor)!!!, by Donbabajay12(m): 4:43pm On May 04, 2023
https://chatdotwhatsappdotcom/CbcBKtTUpd8J12uoa55i5L

Join for reformed sport betting punting ...let’s make money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bitcoin Available For Sale At A Give Away Price / Since government can't help us,Let's Invest In Ourselves / Whats Happening To Access Bank Share Price On The Stock Exchange?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.