Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Let Me See How Fast You Are...... This Is A Small Challenge 4 Ur Brains - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let Me See How Fast You Are...... This Is A Small Challenge 4 Ur Brains (2255 Views)

#TGIF How Fast Can You Answer This? 5 Winners To Be Given Our TGIF Prize. / How Fast Can You Think? / Puzzle : Let's See How Fast And Intelligent You Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me See How Fast You Are...... This Is A Small Challenge 4 Ur Brains by hammedkola(m): 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
The name of a country is hiding in the consecutive letters within a sentence.

For example, CHINA is hiding in, the sentence
"He owns a ranch in Arizona." (ranCH IN Arizona)

Find the name of the country hiding in the consecutive letters within these sentences.

1. Is there a health spa in this hotel?

2. How often can a daydream come true?

3. Is the county fair a nice place to visit?

4. The foot with which I lead is my left one.

5. A true optimist will never let hope rush away.

6. The foods we deny ourselves are usually tasty.

7. Was Doctor Dolittle's favorite animal a glib yak?

8. They are going in diametrically opposite directions.

9. You all must pay it back, or each of you will be in trouble.

10. The runners who lived at the top of the cliff ran centuries ago.

Happy thinking! cool cool
Re: Let Me See How Fast You Are...... This Is A Small Challenge 4 Ur Brains by lekkie073(m): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
1....spain
2...canada
3.....iran
4....chile
8india
9....korea
10....france
Re: Let Me See How Fast You Are...... This Is A Small Challenge 4 Ur Brains by hammedkola(m): 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
lekkie073:
1....spain
2...canada
3.....iran
4....chile
10....france

Hmmmm, see you cheesy
Re: Let Me See How Fast You Are...... This Is A Small Challenge 4 Ur Brains by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
hammedkola:

Hmmmm, see you cheesy
5 Peru
6.sweden7 Libya
Re: Let Me See How Fast You Are...... This Is A Small Challenge 4 Ur Brains by hammedkola(m): 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
kallmemrB:
5 Peru
6.sweden

Hahahaha...One more to go
Re: Let Me See How Fast You Are...... This Is A Small Challenge 4 Ur Brains by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
hammedkola:

Hahahaha...One more to go
check again
Re: Let Me See How Fast You Are...... This Is A Small Challenge 4 Ur Brains by baliqisb(f): 10:43am On Mar 21, 2016
9. Korea

(1) (Reply)

10 Best PSP – PPSSPP Games To Download For Android / How Many Flags Can You Name? / Its Three Months Now, I'm Unable To Solve This Puzzle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.