Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! (13892 Views)

Contemporary Step-by-step Guide To Non-oil Products Export Business / Start Agriculture And Export Business On Any Agric Product With National Backing / How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Digitalfarmer: 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mibellconsult:
Good day everyone,

Are you interested in crops,livestock and Export Trade.

Contact Mibell's Agric And Allied Ltd for free crops and Export softcopy

Are you interested in livestock , Contact us for 10 minutes free consultation

www.mibellgroup.com

mibellagroconsult@gmail.com
mibellexport@gmail.com

Contact person
Michael D. Bello

Sir.. I also need this too.. .. This is my email Latestngofficial@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Rememberfa4: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
I need a copy sir: rememberisaac@yahoo.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by nathie007: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2016
Pls I need the softcopy- nathieay09@gmail.com, 08063600266
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by nkemjacob2(m): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2016
nkemjacob14@gmail.com. Am interested in d soft copy
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by kaystick86(m): 3:56am On Apr 01, 2016
Good day Sir,
I need the Export and Agric business soft copy too, slkomolafe@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Gten(m): 7:15am On Apr 01, 2016
Good morning sir,I need the Export and Agric business soft copy too. Thanks a lot. Ilemonagodson@yahoo.com 08066775390
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by aksuniversity12: 7:36am On Apr 01, 2016
Start You Groth In Agriculture Feaild is defecult but you join and be expert in this feaild and join aks university for engginering to develop your groth in this feail i hope you satisfiy my answer. [email]website@aksuniversity.com[/email]
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by femioguns4u4luv: 7:38am On Apr 01, 2016
please I need the soft copy sir
femioguns4u4love@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by wadet: 8:58am On Apr 01, 2016
pls I need a copy too .God bless u.wadetvision2008@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by genaro2000(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
please kindly send the soft copy to nextdominos@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Zayyan12: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2016
The Agricultural and Rural Development Secretariat (ARDS) of the FCT has identified and initially selected about 5,000 hectares of arable land for development under an Agricultural Land Resources Development Program in collaboration with Primesoil Ltd as the Developer / Marketer and ASO Savings and Loans Plc. as financier and Co-Marketer.

The farm land is located at Tutu and Gomani Cadastral Zones of Kwali Area Council, FCT Abuja. The farm land is 67km from city center and about 55 minutes leisure drive from the city center. Kwali Area Council falls within the Iku / Gurara plain and Bobo plains, making the farm land irrigation easier and suitable for agricultural activities and food production.

FCDA Approved commercial farming activities for Primesoil:

 Crop Farm
 Orchards
 Plantations
 Agro Product
 Poultry
 Hatcheries
 Fish Ponds
 Cattle Ranching
 Water Harvesting
 Processing Plants
 Warehousing Silos
 Commercialized Machineries

Benefits of the program:
 The Primesoil land is the only area officially earmarked for commercial agricultural practice within FCT.
 On completion of payment, each subscriber will be issued an FCT – Right of Occupancy for 50 years
 The Right of Occupancy can be used to access Agricultural Loan from Government and Financial Institutions.
 Access road to the each plot of farm land will be provided.
 Each plot will be defined with coordinates and boundary beacons.
 Subscribers will also have access to improved agricultural inputs from A.R.D.S and other Institutes.
 The freedom to farm without fear of eviction or worry about ownership tussles inherent in land acquisition.

Payment Terms & Conditions
Selling Price: N1,260,000 per Hectare (10,000sqm) .

 Payment Plan Option1: Outright Cash Payment.

 Payment Plan Option 2: Staggered Payment can be made as follows:
On acceptance of offer: N630,000 (50% contribution), followed by monthly payments of N52,500 over 12 months to pay the balance

Payment Details
All payments must be made to account details provided below:
Bank Name: ASO Savings and Loans PLC
Account Name: Primesoil Ltd
Account No: 0014238656

Issuance of Title
 Provisional allocation letters and receipt for payment only shall be issued to subscribers upon payment of 50% - 100% of the value of the land
 FCT’s Right of Occupancy will be subsequently issued to subscribers that have made 100% payment for the land

Documentation Requirement:
Subscribers are required to provide the following:
Individual subscribers:
 Completed Application Form (Scanned copy is attached, original will be given to you after payment of the 50% contribution)
 Valid Means of Identification
 2 Passport Photograph
 Any evidence of tax payment (Salary Payslip showing tax deductions will suffice)
 Means of Repayment: Cheque / Irrevocable Standing Payment Order

Company Subscribers:
 Completed Application Form
 Director(s) Means of Identification
 Set of CAC Documents
 Copy of tax clearance Certificate
 Means of Repayment: Cheque / ISPO

Steps to purchase Primesoil farmland
 Make 50% payment into Primesoil Ltd account with ASO
 Complete Primesoil application form and submit to me along with:
1. Photocopy of 50% payment teller
2. Subscriber documentation requirements for either individual or corporate customer
 Provisional allocation letters will be given to you and monthly deduction will commence from the following month

Kindly contact the undersigned to close a sale.Rashidah (07037884778)

Mibellconsult:
Good day everyone,

Are you interested in crops,livestock and Export Trade.

Contact Mibell's Agric And Allied Ltd for free crops and Export softcopy

Are you interested in livestock , Contact us for 10 minutes free consultation

www.mibellgroup.com

mibellexport@gmail.com

Contact person
Michael D. Bello
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Mibellconsult: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dear fellas, we will be having practical poultry training. We will be giving out free soft copy for export and crops, hard copy for livestock.

Training fee: 4,700

Date : 23th of April 2016

It's an opportunity.
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by tjadeniyi(m): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by donestk(m): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
cn.anaele@gmail.com Soft copy pls. I'm interested!
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by neeyee(m): 12:26am On Apr 06, 2016
I need a copy pls m e-mail: neeyee@kittymail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by myrates: 3:00am On Apr 06, 2016
I am interested,pls send a copy to olatunjikareem@gmail.com.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Rexyl(m): 6:25am On Apr 06, 2016
kindly send me the copy samrotix@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by uncolonised(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2016
Interested in the soft copy please send to uncolonised4@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by rukess: 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
pls I need the soft copy, rukessonos@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Ademascot: 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
sir, I'm interested in the soft copy. sanyamascot23@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by America78: 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Sir I need the copy oluwatoba.akinlaja@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by tjadeniyi(m): 8:13am On Apr 09, 2016
cool
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Mibellconsult: 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
We promised to give out freely last month and we sent it to lots of people but not all.

Here is another opportunity, We will be having practical livestock training this month.

At the training we will give out export trade knowledge and more.

Soft copy for export will be released to all participant for free.

And you can become an exporter from April 30th 2016

Contact us at 08098271227 08102926099

Thanks management.

CEO/MD
Michael D. Bello

1 Like

Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Debesther: 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
kindly send d soft copy to
brightfame009@yahoo.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by realpoacher(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
Mibellconsult:
We promised to give out freely last month and we sent it to lots of people but not all.

Here is another opportunity, We will be having practical livestock training this month.

At the training we will give out export trade knowledge and more.

Soft copy for export will be released to all participant for free.

And you can become an exporter from April 30th 2016

Contact us at 08098271227 08102926099

Thanks management.

CEO/MD
Michael D. Bello

Good evening sir, I need the soft copy of the Agriculture export info too... :

paygnet@gmail.com

Thanks sire
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by FunkyDany: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
I need a soft copy. continentaldf@yahoo.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by PShollzy(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2016
I need a soft copy pls. Shollzyolu@yahoo.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by wadet: 11:29am On Apr 11, 2016
please I need d copy too.wadetvision2008@gmail.com.thanks sir
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by temitopeking(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
pls can I get it micholatop@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by gideonvalor: 12:25am On Apr 18, 2016
Pls sir help me with it teymeyowo@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Julius1971(m): 12:28am On Apr 18, 2016
I need the soft copy. olanrewajujulius@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by ptoall1000: 6:37am On Apr 18, 2016
pls me also. ptoall1000@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria / Fish Or Poultry Farming, Who Knows / How Do I Treat My Sick Broilers? Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.