Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc (78524 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by kitaun(m): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2006
Can you suggest another name?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Vieira(m): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2006
Becuase he is still an Arsenal legend!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by loyika(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2006
Yeah Mr. Kit cool

I am scared shocked, Scared of what i might do to him grin

Oboy how you dey, We really thrashed those scousers, hope we can carry it over to the next game. (Too bad we have them again in the Carling Cup tongue), will look at this in the Gunner thread.

Oga Dido cool that was a funny one cheesy, But Oga Viera has a point. SPUDS ARE CRAP cool, whether you support them or not makes no difference to their "crappiness" Crapometer!! To the average Gooner, Spurs are Shite, (the same today as they were yesterday, and hopefullly always will be cool)

Anyway let me not douse your optimism wink, after all this is a Spurs thread and we should give it all the respect it deserves. So Oga V leave the Guy alone, we should not deprive him of his beloved dreams grin

Oga Dido rock on abeg my Bro, (just never ask any Gooner for their opinions about your team, you won't find many with anything nice to say, unless you ask Gooners that just started to support the team)

Kit see ya on the Gunners thread!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2006
Yep I live with a Gooner! (contemplating poisoning him tonite tho)

By the way Spurs are not crap, Thanks for the poison against West Ham last season.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by kitaun(m): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2006
Spuds suck like hell! Only Arsenal haters like Jackal would come here to make u feel good, who cares? Who poisoned u and how? am dissapointed at the way hotspuds reasoned and still do trying to suck everyone into ur dirty food poisoning agenda, a Dele Giwa-like finesse on Jol would have been more like it
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by kitaun(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2006
@Loyika, am cool maself, we had no choice than to devour the liverpudlians, see ya there
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2006
Can I suggest another name for Vieira to Use??

Maybe he should Jeffers, That seems more appropriate to me, grin

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Vieira(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2006
Jeffers shocked shocked

God forbid bad thing!

Fox in the Box? more like Cripple in the Box.

what a waste of money, one of wenger's bad moves.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by kitaun(m): 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2006
And didoflex reminds me of fidodido, lol
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2006
Oh Yeah Kitaun, No offence, some peeps call me that. Meanwhile Guys wetin you think about all the absentees from the England squad for dem next friendly and the exclusion of Beckham??

Do u reckon Maclaren has bad belle for the Guy OR Is Beckham finished (or was never good). Remember Maclaren was Sir Alex's side kick in Man Utd. Do u think he's just behaving accordingly with Baba Alexs' attitude to Bechkam??
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Damy(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2006
Can u imagine
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2006
Its funny that when you talk football, especially about a particular league, i.e. Premiership, Serie A, Bundesliga or La Liga you then ask someone, (i.e. Ure on about the Premiership and only the teams that play IN the Premiership), "

What team do you support??" and he replies

" MY TEAM IS NEWELLS OLD BOYS!!!", You start wondering, " Are we discussing the Argentine League or the English Premiership??"

Dear Damy, we are focusing on a particular league for further clarification.

I like Barca, but thats not the matter at this stage. For further clarification, look for a La Liga Thread.

Thank you.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by kitaun(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2006
I wonder if i could have been more polite to him undecided

He sounds so disturbed, don't you see? grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by wormedup(m): 7:09am On Nov 15, 2006
some people won't fail to amaze you !

werin dey happen ?
vs blackburn away. i can't speak for the spurds anymore lipsrsealed
they might just wake up now, but i doubt if bennywould be willing to run another 90+ without a bang.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2006
wink

Good morning Wormy!!

Wassup?

Yeah, Spurs are even rather weakened, Jermaine Jenas, Ledley King and Aaron Lennon are all out for a while. I think Dawson is also out. shocked

This is extremely BAD cos our away form is rather pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edgar Davids is going to slot in for J.J. but we lack pace on the right as Lennon has a knee problem shocked

Blackburn is also an extremely tough team to play. angry

Lets Pray and Fast!!!!! I really don't know, we are too inconsistent nowadays!!!

By the way [b]Wormy, [/b]everyone is playing friendlies, Ghana played Australia yesterday, the football association in Ghana is getting organised unlike before, whats happening to Our Dear Super Eagles tongue

Wetin we go do o?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by wormedup(m): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2006
Good morning to u too sir,

I guess our dear eagles are on hibernation.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Damy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2006
Gud Day

Tottenham Hotsoup `re on their way down.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2006
Dear Moderator,

I read your rules on bad spelling,

I have no specific understanding of the last post by Damy,

I really don't understand the language spoken here,

PLEASE HELP!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by LoverBwoy(m): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2006
hey, i thought this thread would have vanished after the thrashing you got from reading, it was a back to reality affair grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2006
Na!!!! this thread is not just about the Present, Its not basically about beef with other teams also,

Its a reach out to Spurs supporters out there, and also to others that want to just have a lil discuss on Footballing affairs,

True Fan Base Does not perish in one day, OR doe it??

I wonder what happened to the folks that started supporting Bolton while Okocha was there?

U have any decent contributions to this thread?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by LoverBwoy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2006
yea where do you see you team next season?

your manager jol spent a lot over the summer especially on player that did well the previous season but your game havent changed much

what about offloading defoe or keane even
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2006
You're right there about all the cash we spent at the end of last season.

We definitely haven't reaped the dividends this term.

Well, off load Defoe Keane?? Not Keane, remember the match against Chelsea, and what he did to Khalid Boularaouz?? Maybe Defoe not Keane. I love Defoe, but he's not getting enough playing time.

The problem I have with Jol is: 1. He buys too many midfielders (we had to sell many eg. Mendes, Davis). 2. We need attackers (why he sold Kanoute, I have no clue). 3. Then this tall man - small man striker thing he does??

We are still topping our table in the UEFA cup, dunno whats going to happen to us next season, lets wait till January then I'll access our league position, then I'll talk truthfully.

PS. I will always criticize my manager, players or team if they are shitty!! I have no time for blind/biased followership.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by LoverBwoy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2006
yes you are topping the uefa table
But when your bubble burst , ouch you wont get a taste of it next time grin

just dissapointed you dont bring the game to man u

Mido should replace one of those strikers youve got, he should bench those two short boys and play berbatov* and mido or keane n mido
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2006
Unfortunately, Mido is injured too!!!

Man Utd, playing good ball, I like them, they flow, Just the injuries to look out for. They are lucky, the players got injured before the league started and now they are all fresh, Heinze, Scholes, Saha etc and the baby faced assassin,

We just need more lethal strikers, Obafemi was actually courted by Spurs, now he's made a big error by going to playless Newcastle, he would have done good at White Hart Lane.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Damy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2006
Tottenham Hotsoup can i have a Plate of Soup

Dear Moderator
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2006
didoflex:

Dear Moderator,

I read your rules on bad spelling,

I have no specific understanding of the last post by Damy,

I really don't understand the language spoken here,

PLEASE HELP!

Damy:

Please is Tottenham Hotspur a club we should be talking about.

Am angry Tottenham Hotsoup can i have a Plate of Soup

Dear Moderator

pls guys . . . . . . .
damy go to barca thread angry tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by LoverBwoy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2006
didoflex:

We just need more lethal strikers, Obafemi was actually courted by Spurs, now he's made a big error by going to playless Newcastle, he would have done good at White Hart Lane.

being courted is one thing putting your money where your mouth is-is another wink
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2006
Salaam Alaikum Mukina,

I just don't get Damy,

Guess he's just trying to seek attention.

I wonder if he knows so much about Barca that he's all on about!

Fashion Football!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2006
Wa aleika salaam

well if he seeks attention let him create a new thread for himself angry tongue
losers always seek attention people will never cease to amaze me undecided
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2006
No, as of that time we wanted him, he was still very much in Inter, Long before Newcastle ever came up.

It wasn't a desperate move for him by Jol, so we didnt want to spend so much,

Newcastle was desperate for players and they have cash cos of their huge fan base, but now do you think he's playing good ball??

Think of Albert Luque!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by LoverBwoy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2006
I think he'll come good, he is not a bad player not top quality either

At this rate i can see spurs in the same position as Newcastle come next season

Jol should read the riot act on those players

and where did that boy come from huddlestone
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2006
NOPE. Its impossible for Spurs to be like Newcastle. Question: Have you ever watched Newcastle play? Then you'll understand what am on about.

Huddlestone?? U like or what? He's English, second team player, I think we got him from Derby (not so sure)

Remember we have a very young team, youngest in Premiership, Just need to get the mix right.

Also before Reading, we were 10 games unbeaten in all competitions. So we arent like Newcastle, not in the least.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th September 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.