Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,491 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc (78378 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by chic2pimp(m): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2010
Instead of you to focus on the difficult task that awaits your team you are here spewing gibberish. . . . . Oh well you know what they say, like Manager like Fans, Buncha Voyeurs!!! tongue grin

At least we all know this tie can go either way, can the same be said of yours?. . . . cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2010
go hug nepa poll grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Vieira(m): 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2010
We are schooling Barca no problem.

When you are used to rolling with the big boys like Arsenal is, then you'll understand that we fear no one.

Ordinary AC Milan and all we can hear from N5 is crying and gnashing of the teeth.

yeye spuds.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by chic2pimp(m): 2:00am On Dec 18, 2010
mukina2:

go hug nepa poll grin grin
Ladies First tongue grin

Vieira:

When you are used to rolling with the big boys like Arsenal is, then you'll understand that we fear no one.

Ordinary AC Milan and all we can hear from N5 is crying and gnashing of the teeth.

yeye spuds.
. . . . . So says a fan of whose team ar yet to lift the Big Years in their 5000 years(how long has your shitty team been in existence anways?) of existence.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by sage(m): 5:51am On Dec 18, 2010
Vieira:

yeye spuds.

Vieira you still dey around? You dont see many of the old Nairaland crew around anymore

anyways Milan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Arsenal in all generations past, present and future
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Vieira(m): 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2010
Sage, I still dey o!
Just floating around
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 9:58am On Dec 20, 2010
^^^First of all una talk say small (pipkin) boys go thrash spurs that we're not go beat us that we won't make it to the group stages, then the champions inter milan will thrash us home n away & we won't make it pass the group stages. Now you get the bloody cheek to say A C Milan (who lost 2 0 at home) to Ajax will beat us.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 10:09am On Dec 20, 2010
Trust me on this one. Am not just saying this because i love my team spurs. Don't be surprised if we beat them at their own ground. Am so confident that my beloved spurs will get through to the last 8 that am going to put money on it.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 11:10am On Dec 21, 2010
AC Milan is for the taking! COYS!

Barcelona / Arsenal!

Vieira!!!!!! Everyone knows the outcome, everyone, DON'T FOOL YOURSELF THAT IT WILL BE SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

ARSENAL CANNOT BEAT BARCELONA, NO ONE AT PRESENT CAN BEAT THE JUJU FOOTBALLERS!

You have to play in certain way (that Arsenal does not) to beat Barcelona, negative;defensive,packing players in the midfield and defence; no time and space to pass, harrassing them for 90 minutes,

Which team in the world can do that now? None. angry

I REST! wink
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2010
see dreams smh grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2010
mukina2:

see dreams smh grin grin
Look who talking. Arn't you guys just dreaming of beating barcelona.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2010
face froth jor useless team
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by yang(m): 10:36am On Dec 22, 2010
Themarkofaspur is sad. . . . . . . . . . The rumor about is that we want to buy Andy Caroll. This makes me sad cos i still think our books are unbalanced. We made a small operating loss last year and Carrol won't cost anything under 20million quid. . . . . . . . . Again i have problems with his energy and i also think he is flat-footed (a bit like defoe).

I still think we will regret it when Gio finally leaves in Jan. Remember Bale to Nott forest Jan '10? Anyone??

I expected him to replace defoe against chelsea. . . . . As the lil man of the strike pair. He is an out an out striker and not a winger like Ramos used him.

I know i was against the crouch move back then but now it turns out that i was wrong then so i might be wrong now.

Then again. . . . . 'Arry knows best. Just balance the damn books
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Basics007: 6:20am On Dec 23, 2010
@Yang. Finally someone who is putting a voice to what've been feeling inside for a long time.
All i want is 4 players to be given a proper chance to prove themselves be4 they r labelled as not being good enough. The list of players termed not good enough at Spurs but hitting it big at other clubs is as long as my arm, KP Boateng,Hammdoui,Taraabt,Zamora etc Same will happen to Gio,O'Hara,Kranjcar,Bassong etc
i still shiver each time i remember Bale would've been playin for Nott forest by now. Thank God for Ekotto's injury
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2010
@basics007
you forgot to mention diidier zokora and freddie kanoute. And it looks like robbie keane darren bent and that croatian guy could be leaving during this transfer window. But the guy who left that pain me past was freddie kanoute who came back to the the lane to score the goal that knocked us out of the UEFA Cup a few years ago sad
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 12:50am On Dec 26, 2010
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Basics007: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2010
*Sighs* Same old Mukina. At least okan e ti bale now
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2010
Mukina are you trying to me that monkeys evolved into human beings? Do you believe in evolution now?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Ibime(m): 1:41am On Dec 27, 2010
If Gael Kakuta is the new Zidane, then what would we call Adel Taraabt? Shebi Maradona?

JESUS CHRIST!!!

I've just seen the most amazing display of the skills from that lad, and he's been doing same all season.

Shebi Harry laughed when he said he could play for Madrid. Maybe Harry shoulda taken him more serious and given him a chance in the no10 role.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 12:27am On Dec 28, 2010
hi inferiors grin grin grin

did ya'll see how we dealt with cheksli? una own dey come angry tongue
buncha bale-monkey, aaron midget popeye's band of bandits tongue tongue tongue

aww Jenas's girlfriend copped a yellow today grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 28, 2010
Typical muki
you don come spill brash again.
Remember sey na this same emirate baale punish una.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Basics007: 2:34am On Dec 28, 2010
@ Ibime. Still pains me whenever i remember how Harry let him leave without ever givving him a proper chance. He was sold for 1million pounds for cryin out loud!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2010
darefestus:

Typical muki
you don come spill brash again.
Remember sey na this same emirate baale punish una.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2010
Basics007:

@ Ibime. Still pains me whenever i remember how Harry let him leave without ever givving him a proper chance. He was sold for 1million pounds for cryin out loud!
the guy was rubbish not good enough for spurs. Do u know who we sold him to?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by chic2pimp(m): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2010
I got the sentence I'm going to quote below directly from Wikipedia. It only goes to show why anything written on that site should be taken with a pinch of salt.

[size=20pt]"However, because Adel Taraabt is the best soccer player in the history of the game Harry Redknapp tried to kill himself when Tottenham let the footballing mastermind go to Queens Park Rangers".[/size] grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Basics007: 8:46am On Dec 29, 2010
@Chic2chimp. Really Lol. Wiki has seriously gone bonkers!! That entry must have been written by his junior bro.
But Adel seriously is a good player (obviously not the best in history lol)whom sadly enough we'll never know how good he is in a Spur shirt. QPR is goin to be in d EPL next season,that's when Spurs will c what they missed ala Bent,KPB,Zamora etc
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 10:32am On Dec 29, 2010
and the spurs keep matching on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2010
Basics007:

@Chic2chimp. Really Lol. Wiki has seriously gone bonkers!! That entry must have been written by his junior bro.
But Adel seriously is a good player (obviously not the best in history lol)whom sadly enough we'll never know how good he is in a Spur shirt. QPR is goin to be in d EPL next season,that's when Spurs will c what they missed ala Bent,KPB,Zamora etc
Darren Bent has not been in the kind of form he has been in since we bought him from aston villa. And Robbie Keane has been off form since he came back from liverpool
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by yang(m): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2010
@Manmustwac. . . . . . . . . . I thought D.Bent came from Charlton for £16m after they were relegated.

Oh well . . . . . . . . It don't matter anymore, he belongs somewhere else now
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 1:27am On Dec 30, 2010
crappy team, crappy players, crappy manager, crappy stadium tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Basics007: 2:54am On Dec 30, 2010
@Mukina. In short everythin na crappy abi? We don hear u. Clap for urself. One day i'm goin to give a u a plastic trophy for ur consistent support of our club. At least if ur club cant win,u can win!
*clears throat* And d winner of the crappy award for the crappy supporter of the crappy club of d yr is Muk, ina!!! *standing plastic ovation*
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2010
spurs suck tongue tongue tongue you know its true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th September 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.