Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" (30861 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts NASS: "Senate Of Scandals, Fat Allowances, Tragi-Comedian" / "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" by KingAfooBaba: 6:35am On May 04, 2016
egobetatoday:

i am highly surprised at what you've written. The Danish lady did her part, Oby has been doing hers, what have you done? Is Oby supposed to know all 170million nigerians and render help to all the 170 million nigerians? haa!? nawa for u oo! You should have posted a good reason for hating her not this flimsy excuse. We'll listen to you if you're able to prove that she knew about the child abandoned but refused to help rescue her/him.

Your Brains Oozes Petrol... It need Hypo... I'll rather say farewell here cos I'm allergic to stupidity!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" by KingAfooBaba: 6:36am On May 04, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

And what did you expect her to do? To adopt the child shey or institute a criminal act against the Danish woman? Common sense demands that you can't be sitting down there doing nothing to aid the rescued child and be having orgasm on what Oby has the right to do and not to do.

I don't know about your Dad... But I'm very sure your mum will never be proud of you cos of this dumb tweet!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" by Omonigeriarere: 8:58am On May 04, 2016
KingAfooBaba:

I don't know about your Dad... But I'm very sure your mum will never be proud of you cos of this dumb tweet!

The fact that you are mistake to your parent is not an indication that I am: stop reasoning with your anus.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" by egobetatoday: 5:17pm On May 14, 2016
KingAfooBaba:

Your Brains Oozes Petrol... It need Hypo... I'll rather say farewell here cos I'm allergic to stupidity!

to think that a fool quoted me for giving him a good advice... i wonder why i havent been on nairaland recently. Only fools are quick to insult. why? because they are very slow and stupid like you rightly said about yourself. i know you would reply me because you are a fool but i will not reply you..because i'm smarter and more intelligent than you. its condescending on me to be involved with you.

brainS?
brains oozing PETROL? grin
it NEED hypo?

cherio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? / Senator Rochas Okorocha Dances To Kizz Daniel's 'Buga' Song (Photos, Video) / Extortion: MC Oluomo Succumbs To Jdwan’s Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.