Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant (11922 Views)

Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Jadekitana(f): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
Why do some guys wear huge deeper life pants? It's a huge turn off,What happened to sexy boxers? Nothing turns a lady on more than a neat flowery material boxers not huge shapeless pants.

This morning I boarded a bus to CMS with this very handsome guy,I didn't realise breeze was making my hair disturb him cos I plugged my ears. I just felt someone gently pushing my hair to the side, I thought twas one of those guys who touch women in the bus,i sharply removed my ear piece to confront him but before I could even ask I just heard a calm sweet voice "your hair was slapping my face, do u have something to tie it" I was a bit embarrassed but surprisingly I blushed a little. To be honest I have never spoken to anyone inside a bus,my ears are always plugged and the music very loud while browsing,It makes the journey short and less frustrating. I was feeling really edgy Cos of the way he was staring at my phone cos I was on nairaland,i was like hope this isn't one of those E-warriors cos i'd be disappointed,he's too handsome to be a nairaland lunatic.

I noticed he was neatly dressed from head to toe,his sneakers were totally amazing! He had this very lovely wristwatch,i took my time to view him very well with my corner eye! I noticed he was the shy type and trust me I do know how to handle the shy ones. I started a conversation,he flowed well. We talked about rock music, mile 12 saga and other small talks cos the tension was building(i could feel that from the look on his face) he didn't wanna be boring I guess. He brought out his phone and requested for my number! Normal jade would do shakara and tell you to give her yours even if she would never call, but I gave it out without blinking.

Then came the shock!! He was to alight before me,low and behold when he was about coming down cos we sat at the back,it took time for some clumsy passengers to give way so he stood a bit,his shirt raised a little,then I saw the "horror movie" his gigantic unsexy white/brown pant, so large and brutally ugly. I didn't say a word, I was highly disappointed I kept staring at it with disgust till he dropped. The smile and wave I returned was very fake, the crush vanished. He promised to call by 9pm! Trust me i'm not looking forward to any conversation as that horrible huge pant has spoilt everything. I hope y'all here don't wear such huge pants and be forming posh undecided although I suspect a popular romancelander has lots of them in his closet undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Smellymouth: 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Laveda(f): 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
you again, today is for pants tomorrow might be for díck size. undecided undecided

You've encountered almost everything that has to do with the male folks..

Na wa oh.... Okay tell them what to wear. undecided
Mtcheeew!!!

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by onyiloyi(m): 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
That's it? So u jus gon throw everything away cos of some pants?!!!! Girls sha

7 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by immortalcrown(m): 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hater of decency! Can't you find the way to Iyanya's house? Though decent people endure the disgusting appearances of indecent ones without complaining, the indecent ones are angered by the appearances of the decent ones. Satan is really out to lead many astray. You are on your way to fame because people like you become popular overnight. Your name may soon demote Lalasticala's own. The Olajumoke of NL, good name is better than silver and gold.

5 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by unlawfulact: 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Can't stop laughing. I look forward to meeting u one day and perharps knowing that special person in ur life.
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
This girl don't fail to run me into smiles smiley Anyway, I got my boxers xxxxl it would drop if it ain't an undie. They really always dirty and repugnant at smells too. Now, will u marry me? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
Laveda:
you again, today is for pants tomorrow might be for díck size. undecided undecided

You've encountered almost everything that has to for with the male folks..

Mtcheeew!!!
grin You dey vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
You ladies too like ready made guy's sha.... Why can't you just simply be friends with him and afterwards find out why he prefers pants than boxer shots.... Think about it.

7 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by BadBullet(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
what sense did you make here??

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Jadekitana(f): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
Laveda:

Mtcheeew!!!

undecided undecided
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Jadekitana(f): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
Laveda:

Mtcheeew!!!

Is that how you like preek? Who mentioned preek here now! I feel you are a hypocrite young lady.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Jadekitana(f): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
BadBullet:
what sense did you make here??

What's the sense In coming into this thread to make a senseless comment now!

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Jadekitana(f): 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
Shinyjay:
You ladies too like ready made guy's sha.... Why can't you just simply be friends with him and afterwards find out why he prefers pants than boxer shots.... Think about it.

Who prefers big pants to nice boxers?
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by StefanSalvatore: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
Wat took ur eyes there @ 1st place

D ones u ladies wear ehhnn, it's not evn worth talking about

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by menabae(f): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hahhahahahahahahahhaha very hilarious

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Jadekitana(f): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
pinceprinz:
This girl don't fail to run me into smiles smiley Anyway, I got my boxers xxxxl it would drop if it ain't an undie. They really always dirty and repugnant at smells too. Now, will u marry me? cheesy

Haha cheesy are you saying all these to turn me off when you'v actually got good undies( though I haven't seen them)
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Laveda(f): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

Is that how you like preek? Who mentioned preek here now! I feel you are a hypocrite young lady.
And what does hypocrisy got to do with my post old lady? undecided
That you got into a bus, saw a guy's pant, you had to come here and create a thread for it, does that make sense? undecided
Were you the one wearing it? undecided

Now, this is waste of cyber space.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by stchinedu: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
Wait a minute!!!
You saw his pant and it was large and ugly?
Hmmmmm....
Was he not wearing trouser or you are referring to his trouser as pant (like the Americans)?

Even if he sagged (which you did not tell us anyway), was his trouser on his knees to reveal that much?

If you saw only the 'tip of his pant' (I mean the waist line), how did you know it was big?

I think your 'wahala' is that you don't like pants...you prefer men wearing boxers...'chikena!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Jadekitana(f): 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
Wat took ur eyes there @ 1st place

D ones u ladies wear ehhnn, it's not evn worth talking about

Why wouldn't my eyes go there! They are meant for viewing, as if you don't peep when ladies are about alighting and their panties show. undecided say the truth.

6 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Futureviz: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
we don hear sey a guy approach u today on a bus undecided now let's hear wat we knw its ur frist tym
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

Haha cheesy are you saying all these to turn me off when you'v actually got good undies( though I haven't seen them)

lol. I doubt you'll get to see em ever anyway wink Just trying to say to you boxers could be worse off
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Jadekitana(f): 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
stchinedu:
Wait a minute!!!
You saw his pant and it was large and ugly?
Hmmmmm....
Was he not wearing trouser or you are referring to his trouser as pant (like the Americans)?

Even if he sagged (which you did not tell us anyway), was his trouser on his knees to reveal that much?

If you saw only the 'tip of his pant' (I mean the waist line), how did you know it was big?

I think your 'wahala' is that you don't like pants...you prefer men wearing boxers...'chikena!

He wasn't wearing a belt, his jeans was somehow loose, so when he stood up I saw a quarter of his huge pant
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Jadekitana(f): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
Futureviz:
we don hear sey a guy approach u today on a bus undecided
now let's hear wat
we knw its ur frist tym

undecided undecided
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by MzOnajin1(f): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
And dts ao some girls will chase away there future husband away cos of big pant. Something dt can be changed. Just saying ooooo

10 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Jadekitana(f): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Laveda:

And what does hypocrisy got to do with my post old lady? undecided
That you got into a bus, saw a guy's pant, you had to come here and create a thread for it, does that make sense? undecided
Were you the one wearing it? undecided

Now, this is waste of cyber space.

Oya come and be going, I like talking to guys no vex.

3 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by princdebola201(m): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
None of my business, just came here to feed my eyes
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by stchinedu: 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

He wasn't wearing a belt, his jeans was somehow loose, so when he stood up I saw a quarter of his huge pant
Gosh!!! grin cheesy grin
You are wicked grin grin
I have been trying to control laugh since I read your post and you are still talking of a HUGE pant. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by cruzita(f): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin parachute pant
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by joseph1832(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
Now this is the very reason why that social media bill should be passed.

Social media has not only given voice to the voiceless, but also given voice to the senseless and stupid.

This case is a classic case!.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Jadekitana(f): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
immortalcrown:
Hater of decency! Can't you find the way to Iyanya's house? Though decent people endure the disgusting appearances of indecent ones without complaining, the indecent ones are angered by the appearances of the decent ones. Satan is really out to lead many astray. You are on your way to fame because people like you become popular overnight. Your name may soon demote Lalasticala's own. The Olajumoke of NL, good name is better than silver and gold.

Huh no ooo, i'm just a blunt person I don't plan being a celeb here o cheesy i'm controversial that's all.
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Futureviz: 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

undecided undecided

i don't blam u, i.knew u always have problem with ur eyestongue[quote author=Jadekitana post=43593620]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ask For Sex Without Saying Sex Or Any Obscene Word / What Do You Like Most About Yourself? / 10 Ways To Melt A Woman's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.