Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? (5892 Views)

What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body / The 8 Best Sex Positions To Stimulate Her center of gravity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by chriskosherbal(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
A sensitive Partner can arouse her mate by touching him almost everywhere, but there are some areas that are more sexually sensitive than others. Most of this erogenous zones are in the genital area. A general rule for both men and women is that the closer the stimulation is to one of the openings of the body the more arousing it is. A man's nipples, like a woman are often sexuality sensitive, and his scrotum can be gently touched to produce erotic stimulation. The closer to the urethral opening at the end of the male organ, a man is stimulated, the more likely he is to be sexually aroused. Often the area on the underside of the glans male organ( where the glans attaches to the shaft of the male organ) is one of the most sensitive areas of a man's body. The area around the anus is often sexually sensitive, and the armpits and inside of the thighs are areas that can often be used to arouse either a man or a woman. In stimulating these areas, it is important to realise that the more sexually excitable an area is, the more likely it is to become delicate and sensitive. Stimulation should be gentle.
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Cutehector(m): 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
In d armpit? undecided look at this one.

In d man's anus? shocked u must be a fagggott

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by chriskosherbal(m): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Cutehector:
In d armpit? undecided look at this one.

In d man's anus? shocked u must be a fagggott
my dear I am an expert and a professional and I am telling you the obvious truth. I didn't say the man's anus I said " the area around the anus" please read well.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
Yeap! grin?

You're so right!!

heard the Anus thingy Works wonders. The ass is filled with so many nerves! irrespective of genders.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by MzOnajin1(f): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ok. Op wait let me try it, will get back to you
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Laveda(f): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
Anus?
Stressful!
Just suck his [size=4pt]Dick[/size]that's all undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
My toes!! My-oh-my!
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Laveda:
Anus?
Stressful!
lol. by the way you talk, hope you not gon bite it off if it's taking too much time to respond? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Yeap! grin?

You're so right!!

heard the Anus thingy Works wonders. The ass is filled with so many nerves! irrespective of genders.

u must be a good asslikca I guess wink

1 Like

Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by cruzita(f): 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
just touch the front of his trouser and his member will salute

1 Like

Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Cutehector(m): 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
chriskosherbal:
my dear I am an expert and a professional and I am telling you the obvious truth. I didn't say the man's anus I said " the area around the anus" please read well.
mehn ur expertise needs to be question bro...

1 Like

Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
pinceprinz:

u must be a good asslikca I guess wink
Still learning the ropes....undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Jadekitana(f): 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
That's how my ex was telling me to dip my hand in his anus! I felt a demon entered him that day. How can a normal human being request for such disgusting act? I had to leave him, that was just the peak.

2 Likes

Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Still learning the ropes....undecided

They say practice makes perfection wink
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by LKO(m): 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Interesting
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by joseph1832(m): 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Laveda:
Anus?
Stressful!
Oh really, I thought you said going down on a nigger is so not it? I would have wanted you to say "just suck his nipple that's all". grin wink
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:
That's how my ex was telling me to dip my hand in his anus! I felt a demon entered him that day. How can a normal human being request for such disgusting act? I had to leave him, that was just the peak.
lol. Sister, you can lie oh grin

7 Likes

Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by jemype(m): 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
Touching a mans nipple or sucking his nipple ressurects all d dead soldiers in his barracks for boko haram war. Even pope will salute.

1 Like

Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Jadekitana(f): 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
pinceprinz:
lol. Sister, you can lie oh grin

Lie for wetin? That's what happened, i'm still shocked till today,the guy had demons.
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lie for wetin? That's what happened, i'm still shocked till today,the guy had demons.
OK, cheers!! let's drink to that grin

1 Like

Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
pinceprinz:
They say practice makes perfection wink
tonguetongue
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Laveda(f): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh really, I thought you said going down on a nigger is so not it? I would have wanted you to say "just suck his nipple that's all". grin wink
grin That's true..

I just think it would work for people who'll love to try tongue
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by tolzy90(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
Well, having a girl suck my nippple does it for me.

2 Likes

Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
Laveda:
Anus?
Stressful!
baddest wink
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:
U and ur stories sha undecided
Did u in any way bribe lala
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Jadekitana(f): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
HateU2:
U and ur stories sha undecided
Did u in any way bribe lala

I don't know lala o, guess he likes intelligent minds.
cheesy
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by joseph1832(m): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
Laveda:
grin That's true..

I just think it would work for people who'll love to try tongue
Will that include you? cheesy
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Laveda(f): 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Will that include you? cheesy
No. tongue
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Laveda(f): 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
HateU2:
baddest wink
cheesy
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Laveda(f): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
pinceprinz:
lol. by the way you talk, hope you not gon bite it off if it's taking too much time to respond? cheesy
No lol
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by geni340(f): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
tie his hands to the bedpost, his feet to d bedrail, slowly rmove his briefs,, smile at his ' nodding' member & play with it-while squeezing his ass..He will yell ur name louder than a cow..

1 Like

Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Doubleagent008(m): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:
ehen ehen I sure say e get part two.

(1) (2) (Reply)

La Hot Babe - Amazing Photos Of Yao Nice Eudoxie. / Girl Celebrates 19th Birthday With Almost Unclad Pictures - "CHECK" / Curvy Nigerian Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter With Her Revealing Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.