Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) (111695 Views)

Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) / Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos / Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by sisisioge: 5:06am On Mar 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by iukpe: 5:11am On Mar 09, 2016
Stripper
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by mightyhazel: 5:13am On Mar 09, 2016
She for just drag d panty down,make we knw say she serious.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by Ofornaira: 5:13am On Mar 09, 2016
CastedDude:
na dis kind babe me sef dey find....if she fit do this thing for public when she high I wonder wetin go happen inside room
i burst into laughter after reading your comment. Inside room na fire she go be na
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by callJesu: 5:20am On Mar 09, 2016
Superfluity of nothingness
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by rman: 5:26am On Mar 09, 2016
Why is this front page worthy?

1 Like

Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 09, 2016
comradee1248:
Na Igbo girl
ѕтιℓℓ мιѕвєнανιиg ιи 2016? уσυ иєє∂ тσ gяσω υρ тнιѕ υѕєℓєѕѕ ѕσи σf тнσυѕαи∂ fαтнєяѕ.
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by Mucokey(m): 5:35am On Mar 09, 2016
Wey them?..."under bead wearing are sexy"...even this one
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by Franchise21(m): 5:47am On Mar 09, 2016
Flashh:
Awoof!

I am sure she can't use her money to buy a drink and get this high.

#DrinkResponsibly and [b]safe[/b]yourself the embarrassment.
SAVE
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by akinszz: 5:57am On Mar 09, 2016
Palmy+expired weed= kolo mental
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 6:00am On Mar 09, 2016
She de form Kim Kardashian naaa both posing nud3 on International Women's Day SMH grin
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by futurenix(m): 6:06am On Mar 09, 2016
From the crates of beer I see at the end and their attire, that's probably Cameroon.
Been there a few times so I can tell.
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by enigmaticlion: 6:07am On Mar 09, 2016
Blame GEJ
dainformant:
This is why is good for one to curtail what he or she takes when merrymaking so as to coordinate himself/herself publicly...The woman in the picture deemed it fit to unveil her underwear after having a little too much alcohol with her friends at an event...While her friends comported themselves, she doused her highness by nearly going unclad....Big shame....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/see-what-this-woman-did-in-public-after.html
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by omozu1(m): 6:12am On Mar 09, 2016
CastedDude:
na dis kind babe me sef dey find....if she fit do this thing for public when she high I wonder wetin go happen inside room
You are not even safe with this one she need help. They should take her to yaba or uselu in benin those people there can help her.
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 09, 2016
comradee1248:
Na Igbo girl
you dey smoke igbos don't wear this cheap ankara,use beads or dress locally..look her well she resemble aunty Yetunde oni paraga mummy Mulikat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by gbengus17: 6:25am On Mar 09, 2016
IT LOOKS LIKE A GUTTER PARTY==== FILLED WITH GUTTER PEOPLE
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by KangaIye: 6:39am On Mar 09, 2016
It's a stage performance tongue
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by klassykute(m): 6:40am On Mar 09, 2016
Sugahylz:
Her under pants na to match with her shoes grin
she ft go pool party na .. she use dat pant do bikini
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by PweetyJbaby(f): 6:41am On Mar 09, 2016
Eleyii gidi gan o
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by onstelly(f): 6:41am On Mar 09, 2016
MrCork:

...that woman loooklike Onstelly of nairaland...I no that wig!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Now what will I do with you
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by katchagboro(m): 6:45am On Mar 09, 2016
Nonsense of highest order

Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by Okijajuju1(m): 6:48am On Mar 09, 2016
Exxit:
ewww Dude for real I almost threw up seeing that.... some guys can have sex w literally almost everything on skirt...

Would rather us have sex with anything in trousers?

Negro Puleeeeze.. The chick is fit. That's a fact.
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by Jabioro: 6:50am On Mar 09, 2016
I beg change the title to be "Woman pull her dress up, shows her stupidity' LOL
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by mhizaniel(f): 6:51am On Mar 09, 2016
Dutch courage
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by coded06(m): 6:52am On Mar 09, 2016
comradee1248:
Na Igbo girl
who tell u say na Igbo?abi dy write yoloba for her head?oponu
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by icyprince020(m): 6:54am On Mar 09, 2016
Careless and fcuVing smellos.see as she deY self.thiis one fit killburn my urge.
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by olatade(m): 6:57am On Mar 09, 2016
She looks irritating
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by modivaz(f): 6:58am On Mar 09, 2016
Why won't the friends just help cover her up? Instead of letting people take pictures
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:59am On Mar 09, 2016
This is not Nigeria. It's somewhere in East Africa. And no she's not high. She's dancing a sexual traditional dance which is performed mostly at weddings

1 Like

Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 09, 2016
grin grin
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by amdoyin82(m): 7:03am On Mar 09, 2016
comradee1248:
Na Igbo girl
u lied! Na calabar joor..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) / Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana / Billionaire Wedding Reception In Dubai, See What They Served On Each Table. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.