Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Dedicate Your Truck For Constant Haulage Job - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Dedicate Your Truck For Constant Haulage Job (1240 Views)

We Can Pay You N150,000 - N200,000 Per Month To Manage Your Truck / Buy Portable Air Tyre Pump To Pump Your Truck And Jeep In 1minute Anywhere.call / Constant And Reliable Investment Programme In Nigeria With No Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicate Your Truck For Constant Haulage Job by readonce: 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2009
haulage biz now made easy in nigeria, no more headaches!
so many people are into haulage but without basic knowledge
we deal with  containerized good for different shipping agencies.
with professional expertise, trust me,we do the business right!

HAULRIGHT LOGISTICS LIMITED
                                                                          contact:RIDWAN ON 08029318915
                                                                          email:haulrightlogistics@yahoo.com
Re: Dedicate Your Truck For Constant Haulage Job by blacksta(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2009
I have a 33000 Litres Tanker can give a rough guide on my earnings monthly.
Re: Dedicate Your Truck For Constant Haulage Job by stagger: 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2009
blacksta:

I have a 33000 Litres Tanker can give a rough guide on my earnings monthly.

It presently costs between N30,000 to N50,000 to carry petroleum products from one of the refineries to locations in the same city, and substantially more inter-state.

This much i know because i am in petroleum marketing biz.

However to make this work for you, you need to make an arrangement with a major or independent marketer to use your truck for this purpose and have the truck registered.

To what extent have you used your truck to make this money if i may ask?
Re: Dedicate Your Truck For Constant Haulage Job by kinharold(m): 11:59am On Jul 20, 2009
I am seriosly looking for Tippers to use/manage in port Harcourt. i pay between 500 and 550k per month. guaranteed; no stories. I take care of servicing/maintenance, driver and all operational cost.

For Details kinharold2@yaho.com 07034268732
Re: Dedicate Your Truck For Constant Haulage Job by stagger: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2009
kinharold:

I am seriosly looking for Tippers to use/manage in port Harcourt. i pay between 500 and 550k per month. guaranteed; no stories. I take care of servicing/maintenance, driver and all operational cost.

For Details kinharold2@yaho.com 07034268732

Will reach across to you.
Re: Dedicate Your Truck For Constant Haulage Job by Adema: 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2009
I have a Mack Truck, double axle, with a 20feet flat body attched to it for now. Ready to lift 20ft containers to anywhere in Nigeria. Let me know if it will be of use , we can do business 2gether. reach me on 08067115015.
Re: Dedicate Your Truck For Constant Haulage Job by rasputinn(m): 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2009
Adema:

I have a Mack Truck, double axle, with a 20feet flat body attched to it for now. Ready to lift 20ft containers to anywhere in Nigeria. Let me know if it will be of use , we can do business 2gether. reach me on 08067115015.

I need 12 tyres for quarry haulage ASAP
Re: Dedicate Your Truck For Constant Haulage Job by readonce: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2009
quarry tyres can be very expensive here in lagos
where are u?
lets talk beta on that.aight?
Re: Dedicate Your Truck For Constant Haulage Job by osasyankee(m): 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2009
URGENT TRUCKS NEEDED FOR CONTRACT JOBS

Rhonic Bulwark Services Ltd, an haulage company which speacializes in the delivery of containerised goods from port to the community recently signed a contract with a big time clearing agent at the Apapa and Tin-can port. We are in need of 20 Iveco/mack/man Double receiveable container trucks for lease to add to our fleet of trucks.

Payment will be made to you as soon as your truck loads and the contract runs for 3months. Constant loading is guaranteed for your truck daily as we about 15slots daily.

kindly contact the Manager, Rhonic Bulwark sevices through yank_o2000@yahoo.com or call 08037756625 for further details

(1) (Reply)

Study In Italy 100% Tuition Free Starts January 2010 / How To Start Printing Recharge Card / Take A Small Business Loan And Pay Back Every Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.