Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? (75188 Views)

Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly / What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea / 10-Year-Old Barber Who Makes At Least N5,000 Daily (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by harkorehdey: 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
karlxavier:
Invest in the exportation of charcoal and make minimum of 500k in two months. No gimmicks. I have all it takes to put you through. From local supplier to haulage companies, to freight forwarding and good buyers. Contact me through my signature

i am intrested bro please buzz me on whatsap lets discuss a meeting please. no jokes man, av heard about this countless times and i am ready nw
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
smithmadu:
If you need a business... Coca cola dealership will be good for you, because of your time constraints. One, its easy to supervise on a weekly base or monthly.. You can be making 150k profit after expenses which includes salary payments to about 3staff since you are starting small.
Your dealership level will be HVO. With one million, rent a shop( don't know what rent looks like where you are), contact any Coca cola sales rep at your area for necessary registration, buy 300empties or more which is 870per empty, order for drinks (both RGBs and One way pack products or anyone of them). You will be expected to sale at company price but if you are lucky to be in a monopolistic area (you know what I mean) you can add like 10naira or more to the price. You have to be buying on a daily bases so as to increase your volume. The value or worth of your entire month volume will be multiple by a percentage it falls into and that will be given to you as incentives.
What you need in this business to be successful are, nice location, good and reliable sale girl and boys( but don't trust) , if you have the money to buy a good vehicle that can be moving round town will be an added advantage, good record keeping from you to avoid Had I Know? You can also add other drinks like Malta, lacasara, Bobo, etc to make your shop attractive and ability to meet all customers demands instead of going somewhere else to buy those drinks.
Also, as a banker you can go into forex trading with forextime . you will make money from it as long as you are not greedy, not scared of losing trends because it must happen once in a while and also you know your strategy and money management. With 300k or more in it, you can be making 70k per month more or less as long as you are not trading with more than 0.05slot for standard account.

r u knowledgeable in ds Forextime? am interested in it
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
gannycute:
There are 2 businesses i'm 100% sure of. 1) CASSAVA FARMING : With just #50,000 investment, u will make ATLEAST #350,000 at the end of 9months/1year. The investment money varies due to availability of land but in my area, we rent an acre for 2500 a year and u will need 3 acres to make the above profit at the specified time. 2) WALL STREET TRADING: With £3000 starting capital, you will make atleast £200 a day. NB: The 1st one doesnt require your time but the 2nd one does

how does the WALL STREET TRADING work? pls
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by udumosam23(m): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Olutola88:
People say there are 1001 profitable businesses to invest in, but the only problem is capital. As far as I am concerned most of the people in this category just blab as they might not even know what to invest in when such capital comes their way. I have asked for business ideas on this forum before now but it is so pathetic that I didn't get something outstanding.

This time around, I want to be precise, maybe that will help.
1. I am a Banker (my schedule is tight)
2. I need a business that requires not more than 1Million naira as capital
3. A business that can fetch me a PROFIT of 4k per day(say #100,000 per month). I am sure I'm not asking for too much
4. I want a business that requires little supervision as I won't be on ground most time.

Note; scammers, don't bother trying your luck on this thread cos if you do, you'll wish you never knew Nairaland.

Thank you.

Depending on the bank you work, if it first bank or access we can partner. I'm into Agent banking/POS services. Just get a POS from your bank, we can give you a point you can easily monitor. Give you a trained agent and since you're a banker, you can monitor transactions online.

It doesn't even take up to that amount to make 4k daily.

1 Like

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by lordaustin(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Olutola88:
People say there are 1001 profitable businesses to invest in, but the only problem is capital. As far as I am concerned most of the people in this category just blab as they might not even know what to invest in when such capital comes their way. I have asked for business ideas on this forum before now but it is so pathetic that I didn't get something outstanding.

3. A business that can fetch me a PROFIT of 4k per day(say #100,000 per month). I am sure I'm not asking for too much
4. I want a business that requires little supervision as I won't be on ground most time.

Note; scammers, don't bother trying your luck on this thread cos if you do, you'll wish you never knew Nairaland.

Thank you.

If you are interested in cryptocurrency exchange and are willing to invest 80k, PM me. You $10 (between N3,500 and N3,800) daily for the next 18 months.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
ourchoice:
I have the answer to your question, but I can't write it here because this is money making secret we are talking about in an open forum.

If u truly need the info, it will cost u money my brother....i will give u the info but u will pay...not much but I can't give it out for free.

If u want, let me know.

Meanwhile, on another topic, y not explore some online business opportunities I can show u....u will need between: 30 - 70k investment and u will be making more than you asked for.

You will do it yourself....less than 1hour u are done setting it up and then watch how it goes.

Nigerians aren't doing this presently....but many foreigners and few smart Nigerians are smiling to the bank with this secretsmiley

how can i contact you? i will need more information

2 Likes

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by joinnow: 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Very thing in life is risk
Guy
1.buy Ethernium and hold for 3months and thank me later
2.invest 1mlm sign memo with a lawyer and you will be getting 100k monthly at 12month you can pull out your capital. (legitimate investment) insurance cover on your invested capital
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 24, 2017
HAULAGE EXCHANGE EXPERT
Haulage Exchange is a tried and tested ‘trade-only’ platform for same-day haulage and express freight delivery operators. We help our member businesses to improve their efficiency, gain new clients and forge long-lasting business relationships in the industry.
Are you a TRUCK/TRAILER DRIVER looking for job?

Did you own a Truck/Trailer looking for a driver?

Did you have loads or goods anywhere in Nigeria and you need our service?

Did you own a faulty trucks that needs repair?

Did you own a truck and need work?

Did you want to monitor your truck and driver at same time in real-time?

Did you want to buy trucks or Tyre?
If yes is your answer then we @ haulage exchange is the solution

We have different trucks that we make use of, to deliver your goods locally.
We have trucks that can run both local and interstate for oil and gas.
Talk to us today, let reason together how we can be of help
Call/Whatsapp us on 08144758217, visit us @ www.haulageexchange.ng

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by cooldragon: 3:38am On Jul 24, 2017
please am interested if it's not too late

k2fresh:
You know punting is a very profitably business especially with that type of capital it takes the greed away.The problem we Nigerians have with betting is we see it as a get rich quick route.Betting is very profitable when approach with a business mindset.Let me give you an example,you start a business with 500,000 naira do you expect to get back you capital in a day or a month time?Definitely not,we are talking 6months to a year.When you start betting divide your capital into 50units or 100units(you can never go bankrupt) and bet with a unit or 2.If you are interested just quote me and say you are interested In and I would give a solid tipster you can follow for free that would guarantee you profit every month(not millions in a month oh,likre 10-20% of your bankroll depends sometimes even upto 30 and 30sometime).in a year time you would be talking about 30-50million.As long as you follow his advice.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by WealthBuilder01: 3:43am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Fxmanager(m): 5:08am On Jul 24, 2017
Olutola88:

Thank you.

Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by K360Degree(m): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
call us on 08064216887 and let our team of expert advise you.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
karlxavier:
Invest in the exportation of charcoal and make minimum of 500k in two months. No gimmicks. I have all it takes to put you through. From local supplier to haulage companies, to freight forwarding and good buyers. Contact me through my signature
interested bro

1 Like

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by WafOil(m): 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
Home of Wafunicus Nig Ltd Crude Palm Oil Processing and Export Investment Partnership.

Let us do the hard Work for you with our experience team. Good idea with required skills and Experience usually bring desired result.

Minimum Investment offer is N1,000,000

Return Per Annum is 40%

We also pay 5% on Investment through Investment referral Partnership. (YOU GET 5% PAYMENT EVERYTIME YOU BRING AN INVESTOR)

Office Address

5, Maurice Close Zaramangada Rayfield Road Fwavwei Rayfield, Jos Plateau State.

www.wafunicus.com
info@wafunicus.com

Please send us message for more details on partnership and our legal procedure

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by jezsie: 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hello everyone,
I think my guy here needs something that will give him PEACE and not stress of how his investment will be return without any hazard.

I have a trusted, tested and some members on nairaland have enrolled in it and it gives them daily income without STRESS!!!

You calculated N4,200 but that is small compared to the offer of N5,400 am offering you on N1,000,000 investment.We will both calculate when you chat me up on whatsapp via +2348068518410

For those who do not have up to that amount and wish to have a stressfree investment platform, you can also chat/call/text me via the number above.

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by 2ts: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
Giantslayer:
interested bro
Bro i am interested in Charcoal exportation. Please i need your contact.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by pluslady: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
are u still here, please can we discuss?
i am interested in cassava farming.
joytindip@gmail.com

gannycute:
There are 2 businesses i'm 100% sure of. 1) CASSAVA FARMING : With just #50,000 investment, u will make ATLEAST #350,000 at the end of 9months/1year. The investment money varies due to availability of land but in my area, we rent an acre for 2500 a year and u will need 3 acres to make the above profit at the specified time. 2) WALL STREET TRADING: With £3000 starting capital, you will make atleast £200 a day. NB: The 1st one doesnt require your time but the 2nd one does
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Damolux01(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Why not invest it in Diamond business...You get 5% of your Investment every week for 50 weeks...Very real...quote me if u're interested.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by TRADELYN: 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
I am trying to raise a loan for a three-month project.
To pay 15%-20% interest in 100 days.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by rexandyke(m): 5:32am On Nov 03, 2017
Hello, I found a great article that I hope will help you in choosing ideas to invest your millions in. this post contains fresh ideas that will make millions for you.

http://www.andyke.com/2017/11/a-few-million-investment-ideas.html?m=1
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by iamolex002: 6:41am On Nov 03, 2017
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April. I get as much as 2.9% profit of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. i have been able to recover from my lostin Ponzi. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by udumosam23(m): 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
Olutola88:

Thank you.

If you're still searching I got a proposal for you. You're guaranteed 10% monthly with your capital intact.

You can also decide where the business will be and who to manage it on your behalf if you have trust issue.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Trippledots(m): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
this business has got me covered since February of this year.... see a deposit made, someone's total investments balance, etc..

too many testimonies, that if i post them, bot will ban me.

commissions, profits, promos, bonuses...

use my siggy, and i can show you what others know and you dnt.....not for un-serious people please.

And not by force oh....

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by dasataj: 11:21am On Nov 05, 2017
Olutola88:

Thank you.
For the sake of similar wannabe investors, which of the suggested businesses did you eventually venture into.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by yahsobur(m): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2017
Hi,

I will suggest you do mini importation business and is making both young and old Nigerian millionaire within a short period of time.

You are sure of 300% return on investment. I have a well detailed video on mini importation business that goes for #5,000 and I will also give you a bonus video on how to make money from Facebook without spending a dime.

Call or WhatsApp me on 08072112724 for more details if you are interested.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by youngklem: 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Every true and Genuine internet marketer knows to make money online requires that;
1. You build or have a list of targeted and loyal subscribers (People who are interested in what you sell) and have given you permission to send them offers, or educate them first about your product/service.
However, this process of list building can be very tedious, time taking and expensive. And when you are done, you will be happy you did because it becomes an asset for you, generating cash on demand.
Unfortunately, the newbies, and amateurs don't know this. That is why they run after every shinning object. Every money making opportunity they see online without a focus.
And that's the reason they keep falling victims and keep loosing money.
SOLUTION:
1.Be a authority in a specific targeted niche.
2.Narrow down to the smallest group in that niche if possible.
3.Have a product of your own you sell or someone's else product you sell to get commission.
But sell only to people who want it.
HEY! I have goodness for you reading this.
A. Pick any niche of your choice.
B. Tell me your interest area or the interest group your product/service is a solution to and
I Will get you a contact list of your targeted customers (name, email and phone and gender).
Only people who have interest in what you're selling. Who snuff the internet day and night seriously looking for product or service in your niche area, or interest group.
All these I will do for the first 10 persons to contact me now on WhatsApp 07032338544.

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by cescky(m): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
gannycute:

Can you give more info on this Wall street trading pls,thanks
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by iamolex01: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2017
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April. I get as much as 2.9% profit of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. i have been able to recover from my lost in Ponzi. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.