Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! (8531 Views)

2017 Democracy Day Speech By Osinbajo, Acting President (Video) / Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President / How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
What I hear on a daily basis from the mouth of Ibo boys now baffles me ,
1.when there is traffic,They will say see traffic ooo sebi una vote for CHANGE!!! see traffic now,And I ask my self is APC in charge of traffic too ?

2.At the filling station where there is qeue ,They will say Sebi una vote for CHANGE,Change is changing u now

3.When there is power interruption,they will now express their feelings well by saying See CHANGE Ooooo!!!

Please is this normal @ all?

Were this things not happening During the PDP era ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by mynd1(f): 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Forget about those one's o. They can wail till eternity for all we care.
God bless PMB/PYO
God bless APC
God bless Nigeria. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by kettykin: 11:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
lanregbade:
1.when there is traffic,They will say see traffic ooo sebi una vote for CHANGE!!! see traffic now,And I ask my self is APC in charge of traffic too ?

2.At the filling station where there is qeue ,They will say Sebi una vote for CHANGE,Change is changing u now

3.When there is power interruption,they will now express their feelings well by saying See CHANGE Ooooo!!!

Get busy, leave igbos, igbos don't have your time

109 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 12:01am On Mar 09, 2016
kettykin:

Really?So why do u igbos keep mentioning APC CHANGE @ every slightest thing that happens as if u people were not the originators of nigeria problem ?

30 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lekjons(m): 12:06am On Mar 09, 2016
LMAO!!

are you trying to say they're dumb?! grin

4 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by tubouncen(m): 12:09am On Mar 09, 2016
Aside no1... 2and 3 were d campagn promise of APC... So don't blame the igbos whenever they make such utterances

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 12:11am On Mar 09, 2016
lekjons:
LMAO!!

are you trying to say there're dumb?! grin

Very Very......that's why they are fighting for Biafra so as to govern theirselves in fraudulent ways and destroy what's lefts of Nigeria ,but we no go gree for them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by bigmarshal: 12:15am On Mar 09, 2016
@op you are very correct bt your topic sound tribal, it happened to me inside market while buying foodstuffs in everything you price the response is no be una say make we change?it's always sound somehow to me to the extent I reply rudely,I'm I asking you about change or I'm pricing market from you? so to some of them is their general anthem bt not all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 12:23am On Mar 09, 2016
bigmarshal:
@op you are very correct bt your topic sound tribal, it happened to me inside market while buying foodstuffs in everything you price the response is no be una say make we change?it's always sound somehow to me to the extent I reply rudely,I'm I asking you about change or I'm pricing market from you? so to some of them is their general anthem bt not all.

I wonder too oo, embarassed
bigmarshal:

I wonder too oo,

1 Like

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 09, 2016
Shei u guys were particularly blaming GEJ for eveytin dat wnt wrong in Nigeria, nw it's buhari turn u dey complain. This jst de begin una neva see anytin

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 12:35am On Mar 09, 2016
Bigmillz:
Shei u guys were particularly blaming GEJ for eveytin dat wnt wrong in Nigeria, nw it's buhari turn u dey complain. This jst de begin una neva see anytin

Oh yeah ,so its a blame game noW ?But was GEJ sleeping when DASUKIGATE turned himself to an ATM machine during his administration which resulted to corruption,loss of life and property and looting our foreign reserves ?

6 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by STANPASQUAL(m): 12:37am On Mar 09, 2016
lanregbade:

Very Very......that's why they are fighting for Biafra so as to govern theirselves in fraudulent ways and destroy what's lefts of Nigeria ,but we no go gree for them

Seriously?? As in Seriously??
Well brother, d truth is that u guys are afraid that d secession or departure of d Igbo from d unholy marriage of 1914 will cripple what will b left of d Nigerian entity!! So I'll advice u to do every positive possible thing u can to keep them happy and consequently get them to MANAGE n stay.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 12:43am On Mar 09, 2016
STANPASQUAL:

Seriously?? As in Seriously??
Well brother, d truth is that u guys are afraid that d secession or departure of d Igbo from d unholy marriage of 1914 will cripple what will b left of d Nigerian entity!! So I'll advice u to do every positive possible thing u can to keep them happy and consequently get them to MANAGE n stay.

U people keep fooling urselves (sorry to say),But why Don't u igbos go back to your home towns and see how hunger will finish u people ,we are tolerating you people becos we Don't want what happened during ur Biafra fight to repeat itself ,where heads are bigger than the body and bodies suffering from malnutritions becos of hunger

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by MrAnalyst: 4:33am On Mar 09, 2016
. A lot of fools here.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Ola17: 5:22am On Mar 09, 2016
lanregbade:

lanregbade:

U people keep fooling urselves (sorry to say),But why Don't u igbos go back to your home towns and see how hunger will finish u people ,we are tolerating you people becos we Don't want what happened during ur Biafra fight to repeat itself ,where heads are bigger than the body and bodies suffering from malnutritions becos of hunger

I'm still trying to draw an inference between the two posts I quoted. It is quite idiotiƧ for some emotionally unstable people to give the bigger Yoruba race a bad name.

What is happening to a lot of people that voted for PMB is what is known as "buyers remorse" and you are not the only person who subconsciously regret voting for him, I do too! Quit masking your regrets with infantile rants and a poor attempt at tribalism at this critical time that we need more unity and cooperation in the south!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Nature8(m): 5:33am On Mar 09, 2016
I'm still wondering why you open this thread Op..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by hurricaneChris: 5:42am On Mar 09, 2016
Threads like this, by this bitter nincompoop makes me wanna get to office this morning, and disengage the three yoruba young Architects who are doing tgeir IT under my supervision.

But it wont happen. Infact Folarin is following me to abuja this afternoon.

I believe many yorubas i've seen and dealt with are more liberal and mature than this mentally deranged pig of an OP. Kontunu!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 09, 2016
kettykin:

Simply epic!!!

I wish I can triple my likes.

19 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by mightyhazel: 6:21am On Mar 09, 2016
Nature8:
I'm still wondering why you open this thread Op..
wonder no more! Op is a deranged bitter bigot! 99. Percent of his brain is poised on sniffing out daily events 2 fuel his bigotry,..just like comedians ferret out daily events around dem 2 enrich dia jokes! Catch d drift?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by mightyhazel: 6:26am On Mar 09, 2016
hurricaneChris:
Threads like this, by this bitter nincompoop makes me wanna get to office this morning, and disengage the three yoruba young Architects who are doing tgeir IT under my supervision.

But it wont happen. Infact Folarin is following me to abuja this afternoon.

I believe many yorubas i've seen and dealt with are more liberal and mature than this mentally deranged pig of an OP. Kontunu!!
pls don't let d action of a few paranoid misantropes on here affect ur dealings wit people. Treat ppl accordin 2 dia actions n not based on d action of a few deranged satanic bigoted Kinsmen. The op for instance is a demonic bigot,..for attributin such statements to only 'ibo's'..wot nearly all nigerians of late say as a way of lamentation given d present hard times!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by mightyhazel: 6:28am On Mar 09, 2016
lanregbade:

ur paranoid bigotic episode just took a new turn. Weldone

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by oboy3(m): 7:16am On Mar 09, 2016
but Oga JONA got worse than this from the youba pople during his tenure No be una people name am clueless drunkard?
Abeg,what goes around,comes around

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by meccuno: 7:17am On Mar 09, 2016
lanregbade:

then let them form their country so they can die of hunger na

7 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by greatCharley(m): 7:21am On Mar 09, 2016
?So why do u igbos keep mentioning APC CHANGE @ every slightest thing that happens as if u people were not the originators of nigeria problem

am surprised to hear you say Igbo's originated Nigeria's problems, how? when we have never tasted power, how funny can this folks be to think that anybody that fights against this government, sure is an Igbo. every Yoruba man says the problem of Igbo, so can they tell us the problem of Yoruba?

3 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by ckmayoca: 7:22am On Mar 09, 2016
E don dey like that for long. If anything happens ppl blames the govt so it's not new.
Even if flood happen, na govt despite the faact say na the ppl leaving around the place dey block gutter with refuse.
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2016
lanregbade:

Really?So why do u igbos keep mentioning APC CHANGE @ every slightest thing that happens as if u people were not the originators of nigeria problem ?
is your name APC change bikoif you can't still feel the change yet, then you're in a state of somnambulism

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by jahsharon: 8:10am On Mar 09, 2016
lanregbade:

It is called post election loss trauma. Even Mama Piss Jonathan has accepted her fate that very soon she will be taking food to her husband in Kuje prison. But the gala and la casera sellers, human traffickers, kidnappers and ritual killers from **** will not get over it till 2019 when Buhari would have won a second term. ****
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Mrbigman1(m): 8:19am On Mar 09, 2016
lanregbade:

Who's problem re dey?

I thought ur party promised to stop all nonsense immediately dey step into power?

It's still right to hold dem by dia word.

If everything turned out to be perfect, will u not hunt dem with same form of word? Telling dem, look at what u wia missing.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Mrbigman1(m): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2016
lanregbade:

Oboy! Omo, I can see fear in ur eye.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Ozid(m): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2016
@Op no be only u dey notice that thing o. If u price this, they will say is it not you people that voted for change whereas they don't even know whether you voted or not. I swear Igbos problem are bigger than themselves. They will be shuffering and the same shmilling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: / Mao Ohuabunwa Asks Court To Stop INEC, Orji Uzor Kalu / Why Endsars Protest Is Not Ending Anytime Soon..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.