Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. (33394 Views)

Lady Investigates Her Boyfriend To See If He's Faithful And See The Outcome / 6 Reality Stages That Defines Marriage / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by Sunnypar(m): 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
nikkypearl:
The fourth realistic stage is..."All men cheat" !
OK ...not" All men cheat"!
* confused* angry
Lol!!! Is that an experience you talking from?
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by missingrib(f): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ighoga898:
Still waiting 4 d day i fall in love
same here....
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by pho27(f): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
I thank God i passed to stage 3, the second stage wasn't easy though but understanding and tolerance made us scale through. For those who think all men cheat, it's a big lie cos not all men cheat, my fiance is one of those who doesn't.

1 Like

Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by Toks2008(m): 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
pho27:
I thank God i passed to stage 3, the second stage wasn't easy though but understanding and tolerance made us scale through. For those who think all men cheat, it's a big lie cos not all men cheat, my fiance is one of those who doesn't.

Stage 2 sometimes is continuous but with determination,you will scale tru.
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sometimes stage two comes before stage one.
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by virtuedagirl(f): 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
this stage 2 na him worse pass
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by Pheals(f): 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
sauceEEP:

HABA!!! When will you start writing reasonably?
just a typographical errors... Well. When Jesus comes
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
I always like this guy's threads cool

Abi?
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by Uniboy1: 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
nikkypearl:
The fourth realistic stage is..."All men cheat" !
OK ...not" All men cheat"!
* confused* angry
Hahahaha
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by Cutehector(m): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Abi?
Yea yea..
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by wristbangle: 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
Wonderful writeup Mr toks2008.
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by Highestheight(m): 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
That's it, loving someone is a decission my brother!

1 Like

Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by STENON(f): 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sunnypar:
Cc: barbra19 Stenon Sexytemi
Really?
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by nikkypearl(f): 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Uniboy1:

Hahahaha
Sunnypar:
Lol!!! Is that an experience you talking from?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by dikamzy(m): 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
ItHasBegun:
bla bla bla
Am not surprised @ d BLA BLA BLA reaction from u, so love dn teach u nwiiii!!!!
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by continentalceo(m): 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
Toks2008:
Every relationship has three stages and no matter who you date..even if you date your twin of different gender,formed in the same womb,you must go through these 3 stages and the truth is that any guy can date,marry and live together with any lady till old age if only you are both determined to go through these 3 stages.

No matter the butterfly feeling you have towards that new date,until you pass the first two stages with him or her,i will advice you take a chill pill.

Here they are...

1- Initial stage of adrenaline rush where you are just ok with him/her and everything about this person is just wow.This is the most fascinating,deceptive yet frigile stage of every relationship.The initial stage when you meet a new person and you just can't see or hear enough of each other but suddenly after sometime which could be days, weeks or months,you just tend to realize that the feeling is not so real and you move on to another person.The unfortunate twist is that many people tend to mistake this stage for the real deal until they get to stage 2.

2- The reality stage :When all the initial gragra fades and you see the real person. This is the make up or break up stage where you start doubting if you ever made the right choice.This is the stage that defines a relationship and it is at this stage that you start seeing the faults and imperfections of the other person and many relationships break up at this stage due to the dreaded "irreconcilable differences" but the unfortunate fact is that no matter how many times you change partners, this stage will always be waiting for you.

My advice is that people in romantic affairs should not say i do to each other until they have truly passed the first and second stage.

3- Last stage is called comfy stage :At this stage,you have become so used to each other and both of you have made a conscious decision to be together against all odds and couples who make it to this stage will experience the best union ever.

While some believe that falling in love with someone is never planed,i will say loving someone is a decision we must make if we truly want to get the best from any union.

Hope this makes sense.

Powerful Piece
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by lonelydora: 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
Toks2008:

Apparently you chose to see sense today..if you calm down,you will most likely see sense in my write ups.

They don praise you and your head wan blow with formings. Nice one though
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
missingrib:
same here....
re u sure u re a girl? because girls I know do fall in love like naira fall in forex trade
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
lilyheaven:
if you fall, who will catch you?
let me rephrase it " am still waiting 4 d day I will be in love"
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
chimkaire:
...wanna 'fall' or 'be'?
at first u fall, when d ground u fell on is smooth, then u will be in love
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
stardragon:
with dat ur ugly face undecided
where u 4 see me...?
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by henryhemon(m): 4:10am On Mar 10, 2016
I have mastered the act of slowing down from day one.
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by 1miccza: 5:56am On Mar 10, 2016
Ighoga898:
Still waiting 4 d day i fall in love

My brrrootthheerrr!!! I thought i was alone in this
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by 1miccza: 5:58am On Mar 10, 2016
halfricanadian:
Im nt bored cant just sleep
Sleep bros has moved on and stop thinking
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by 63713271mandy(m): 6:46am On Mar 10, 2016
Nice one..
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2016
Abi?

Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by demzylahot(m): 9:05am On Mar 10, 2016
very true
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
Toks2008:
Every relationship has three stages and no matter who you date..even if you date your twin of different gender,formed in the same womb,you must go through these 3 stages and the truth is that any guy can date,marry and live together with any lady till old age if only you are both determined to go through these 3 stages.

No matter the butterfly feeling you have towards that new date,until you pass the first two stages with him or her,i will advice you take a chill pill.

Here they are...

1- Initial stage of adrenaline rush where you are just ok with him/her and everything about this person is just wow.This is the most fascinating,deceptive yet frigile stage of every relationship.The initial stage when you meet a new person and you just can't see or hear enough of each other but suddenly after sometime which could be days, weeks or months,you just tend to realize that the feeling is not so real and you move on to another person.The unfortunate twist is that many people tend to mistake this stage for the real deal until they get to stage 2.

2- The reality stage :When all the initial gragra fades and you see the real person. This is the make up or break up stage where you start doubting if you ever made the right choice.This is the stage that defines a relationship and it is at this stage that you start seeing the faults and imperfections of the other person and many relationships break up at this stage due to the dreaded "irreconcilable differences" but the unfortunate fact is that no matter how many times you change partners, this stage will always be waiting for you.

My advice is that people in romantic affairs should not say i do to each other until they have truly passed the first and second stage.

3- Last stage is called comfy stage :At this stage,you have become so used to each other and both of you have made a conscious decision to be together against all odds and couples who make it to this stage will experience the best union ever.

While some believe that falling in love with someone is never planed,i will say loving someone is a decision we must make if we truly want to get the best from any union.

Hope this makes sense.

Oga Toks,you noh get ebeke at all.This piece make brain dye.

1 Like

Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by Toks2008(m): 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
DBriteLitehouse:

Oga Toks,you noh get ebeke at all.This piece make brain dye.
Thanks..but i really dont like it if my write up is too liked.
I enjoy controvertial topics.
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by lilyheaven: 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ighoga898:
let me rephrase it " am still waiting 4 d day I will be in love"
do you love me
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
lilyheaven:

do you love me
it depends,, are male or female?
Re: The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. by lilyheaven: 1:42am On Mar 16, 2016
Ighoga898:
it depends,, are male or female?
opposite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why / How Do I Move On From My Ex / Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.