Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Help, I Am Not Getting Relevant Google Ads - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help, I Am Not Getting Relevant Google Ads (883 Views)

What Happened To Nairalands' Google Ads? / Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads / How Can I Embed Google Ads In My Smf Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Am Not Getting Relevant Google Ads by goldenceo(m): 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2006
Hello,
Please I needv someone to help me in getting
relevant google ads on my blogs.

Thanks
Re: Help, I Am Not Getting Relevant Google Ads by akinalabi(m): 2:23am On Nov 07, 2006
Hi goldenceo,

To get google ads, simply register for
google adsense.

Go to google.com/ads and click on adsense
on the right side. There you can register.

Google will review your site and start providing
you ads within a week if you qualify.

You should qualify as long as your blog is up
and running.

Google will provide you with HTML codes you
will place on your site. The ads will automatically
match the contents of your site.

I wish you all the best.

Akin Alabi
http://www.ecashnigeria.com
Re: Help, I Am Not Getting Relevant Google Ads by Seun(m): 8:59am On Nov 07, 2006
Show us the blog and we'll show you how to improve the relevance of the ads being displayed.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get .com.ng Domain Name / Whats Wrong With My Containing Div / Who Can Tell Me How To Verify My Google Adsence Account? Good Bless You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.