Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,994 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (89927 Views)

Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Wuraola Otiti, Ooni's Wife Pregnant? Photos Of Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by Emmahunk(m): 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
At times I wonder if youths holding traditional stools is truly worth it.
In Igbo land, it's not everyone that qualifies to be a queen. The would be queen's background is checked for so many things so that the blue blood of the Royal family is not tainted in any way.
Genes are very powerful hence a queen that is flirtatious for instance is bound to have flirtatious children as off Springs.
IF THESE ALLEGATIONS ABOUT THE OONI'S NEW QUEEN ARE CORRECT, THEN THE OONI HAS DESECRATED THE ROYAL STOOL QED.

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by allanphash7(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
You dont need to believe me anyway

But for conji u know there is always a way out

#teamsingleandhappy
flokii:

Lies..

you can't be single forever joor... if not for anything mr. conji will everly arrest you

except you visit those brothels.. that's d only acceptable explanation
Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by Ralphlauren(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
all these nonsense would not have arose if jennifer had not exposed her picture on instagram.

complete famzing gone wrong. undecided why did she expose the poor lady's picture?

aalafin of oyo marries like upandan and nobody hears any noise about it.
Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by SuzieeDee(f): 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
iamdynamite:
happy bornday to you,enjoy your day.you look good anyways wink
Thank you
Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by tritt(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
Love is blind, its gonna take over your mind what you think is love is truly not.....in Eve's voice. Oba shine your eyes ohhh
Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by flokii: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
allanphash7:
You dont need to believe me anyway

But for conji u know there is always a way out

#teamsingleandhappy

grin

VASELINE CREW spotted

abi make I find wife for you? cos such devilish acts ain't good for you health

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by ijebu2020: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
To be frank if all these gists about this lady is all true..then the OOni no try, Ooni shld nt bring disrepute to the throne and kingdom of Ife for no reason..nobody will care if its nt the Ooni involved..too bad

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by SANdos: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
This babe get strong connection o!
Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by priestcharm(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
Well I believe if all what is said is true, then she will not last in that palace. Bet you know infidelity in the palace is a taboo by the queen. So definitely she will end up being used for sacrifice...
Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by Shymm3x: 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
9jacrip

Ya Ooni is a mug and a shithead. For even contemplating to marry this cum bucket, he has desecrated the Ife stool and the Ooni title ought to be relegated to butt-crack of Yoruba kingship. The guy is just all noise and no substance. Very funny guy.

You better get the gods to G-check this clown and give him some voodoo slaps to reset his malfunctioning brain cells. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by somegirl1: 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
hyperflex:
Chickens be coming home to roost. Lol. Well the whole thing depends on the Ooni. He can hear all that n still like her. Pussy power is strong o even Ooni go weak. From Igbo name to Yoruba. The hustle force in this Wura abi Jennifer is strong. Anyways I await more news on this discourse

Which one of her names is Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by Rhozabeth(m): 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
Do u guys think she will be Ooni's last wife? She will just be one of the numerous wifes! And any attempt for her to hop from Ooni's bed to anoda man's, she will just find herself in the grave! Glorified Olosho!!!

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by Doubleagent008(m): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
repogirl:
I no talk am, the drama don start proper. grin

But this babe is badass oooo, indeed she is the queen of rebranding. Always finding a way to land on her feet.
Nigeria's own Kim K. wait till olori start posing Nude...

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by Pennywise(m): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
For a babe who dropped out of school, her CV is to die for. I wouldn't touch her with a pole though.

At a modest 32 she has fecked the length and breadth of Nigeria all the way to Dubai and Lebanon. I shake my penis for this babe.

25 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by Mayflowa(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
pretydiva:
The girl is d real definition of a gold digger

Who said? Have you heard from her?
Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by Sixix: 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
This is so not unusualundecided
Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by allanphash7(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
U are very wrong bro

I dont do fellas i do bitches

Got it ?
flokii:

grin

VASELINE CREW spotted

abi make I find wife for you? cos such devilish acts ain't good for you health
Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
But an adulterous man would still be fit for the throne.

Nonsense upandan.

My only grouse is with the end of his first marriage. But who knows, the wife might be happy separated from him.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by sagitariusbaby(m): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Me I like her o, how many girls could be this lucky with some of the richest men in Nigeria and beyond?
They are only jealous of her and nothing can stop her from being the olori of Ife

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by diva90: 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
The Ooni is playing with fire. Of all the women out there, why this particular one?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by flokii: 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
allanphash7:
U are very wrong bro

I dont do fellas i do bitches

Got it ?

oh! sorry

vaseline as in masturbate

not d other way you perceived it

Anywayz gud to know u're straight..
Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by kaball32: 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
Benni girls taule Benin girls b like every u go u must know dem for prostitution das their calling
Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by Kaira333: 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
Onye ma nke bu eziokwu. Make una no 4get say bad Belle people still dey exist
Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by Sixix: 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
lolaed:
But an adulterous man would still be fit for the throne.

Nonsense upandan.

My only grouse is with the end of his first marriage. But who knows, the wife might be happy separated from him.

You dey mind the idi.ots.

The Ooni wants a woman who cares only about herself and he got one, who are we to talk?smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by Saladin25(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
I fear women. She is a real player.
Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
Her babalawo is so strong.

I sincerely hope the king wants to use her for his shigidi or somthing else. She cant definately be the queen of Ife because this would shame us.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by Adelekeee: 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
Birds of a feather flock together....

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by repogirl(f): 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
Doubleagent008:
Nigeria's own Kim K. wait till olori start posing Nude...
lol..... Or a sex tape is leaked.
Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
Wahala
Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by pat358(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
How can Oba of Ife marry a 3rd hand woman?Obas used to select young innocent girls for marriage that will be respected, not exposed women.
This Oba's choice is a disgrace to the palace. Ife people should take this seriously and not allow the palace to be polluted by this wrong marriage.
When picking new wife, Oba's choice should be based on responsibility and not lust

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by Setaje(f): 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
Zoharariel:
I blame the Ooni. Truth is, he doesn't even deserve the throne.

He had to give up his faithful & loving wife of so many years for this thing that looks like an Elede-Ibile.

Like attracts like - He's just a prostitute just like sonia. This is exactly what happens when elders collect egunje and tradition is sold to the dogs.

He's just an overgrown & overfed lummox who got lucky.

Anyways, wood already touched by fire is not hard to set alight.

God bless u. This is the statement I made when one piglet started insulting me. Ifa has no hand in picking obas in yoruba land again. Just look at this one for example. Someone wrote the man has been dating this lady before he assumed the throne. This is true. She was pimped to him. He got stock. The king himself Is not clean. Who didn't no his escapades in Vgc. Like someone wrote, they deserve each other. It's just annoying that it might affect the kingdom. This only happens when the wrong person is at the throne.

Just sit don and watch!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ooni isn't complaining undecided
Ori yin ni, e ma wo lo lipsrsealed cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Igbos Especially The Anambrans Marry From Their Tribe? / List Of Yoruba Dialects / Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.