Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. (10963 Views)

I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by delectablegyal(f): 10:25am On Mar 09, 2016
O ma wole kanle.

If you are that guy, pm me.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Elosky: 10:27am On Mar 09, 2016
delectablegyal:
O ma wole kanle.
the hermaphrodite has spoken.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by tse1v1(m): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2016
you need visit yaba left................ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2016
and PM will sure go, beware! cheesy
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by delectablegyal(f): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2016
osedvgirl:
and PM will sure go, beware! cheesy

pretty gyal, je n fun e ni koboko. Pm me.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 09, 2016
delectablegyal:

until you show your dickhead tongue
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Gebbson007(m): 10:48am On Mar 09, 2016
end time gel

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Gebbson007(m): 10:48am On Mar 09, 2016
end time gel looking end time joystick

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by akoladejesu(m): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2016
Receive sense in Jesus name.... Ashawo ni babe yen sha..
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 09, 2016
@poster. Are you really a girl? Look at ur behaviour in public. So slutty.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by tubouncen(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2016
Endangered specie.... U need sense
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by delectablegyal(f): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
osedvgirl:

until you show your dickhead tongue

are you sure you are the one on your dp? Put another picture, same location.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by delectablegyal(f): 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
@poster. Are you really a girl?
Look at ur behaviour in public. So slutty.

shebi you don't want to gv me ya number? So i continued.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
delectablegyal:

koboko (aka big dickk) i thought ur suppose to be a girl shocked ah ah!! so you are also among those guys forming girls grin grin but wait oo, what do you guys enjoy by doing this? cos if and a girl gets to talk to you on phone, u can't continue forming and would she meet a girl and still think it's a guy if you jazed her up on the phone (me tryna form african, i don't know anything about jazz ooo, i just dey hear am up and down ni oo grin grin)

so what do you get out of it? it beats me, i can't imagine tryna be somebody else apart from me, it would be so boring, stressful and hard, me the wild, blunt, crazy, naughty, down to earth, anything goes guy, tryna be like a girl, y the Bleep angry sad

lol, that's me ooo

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
delectablegyal:

are you sure you are the one on your dp? Put another picture, same location.
reverse this question to yourself tongue
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
This girl i haven't seen any reasonable thread from you whats wrong with you, the way you behave and everything trying to give the impression that you have an IDC attitude, it doesn't speak good of you, keep this up and 15 years from now you will be a lone old lady that loves being naughty and jumping from one person's business to another,because by then your life wont be fun anymore, am not preaching to you am just worried about your lifestyle and that thought of the the fact that you are someone's sister or daughter makes me pity those people who might not be aware of who you really are.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by delectablegyal(f): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
osedvgirl:

reverse this question to yourself tongue

like seriously, i will gv ya koboko. U seem like you r gonna be good on bed.

Pm me.

I doubt ya gender dats why we need to talk. I seem to like the gyal on ya dp.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by dopedealer(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
With d way Uve spoken. My 12 inches d!ck might still not be good enough for you. Humm it is well even inside the well angry
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
delectablegyal:

like seriously, i will gv ya koboko. U seem like you r gonna be good on bed.

Pm me.

I doubt ya gender dats why we need to talk. I seem to like the gyal on ya dp.
until you admit you a guy then i send Pm tongue
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by delectablegyal(f): 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
osedvgirl:

until you admit you a guy then i send Pm tongue

na wa oh, the power of a lady. See how pvssy wan mk me yarn wetin i no suppose yarn. U seem irresistible, i wanna CUM on dat laps.

I'm actually delectablegyal.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
delectablegyal:

na wa oh, the power of a lady. See how pvssy wan mk me yarn wetin i no suppose yarn. U seem irresistible, i wanna CUM on dat laps.

I'm actually delectablegyal.
show me your real pics and your wishes will come to pass
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by icybeth(m): 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
I'm here. Stop searching
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by delectablegyal(f): 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
osedvgirl:

show me your real pics and your wishes will come to pass

pm me so i can show you.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by delectablegyal(f): 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
icybeth:
I'm here. Stop searching

show me. Send it to my mail.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
delectablegyal:

pm me so i can show you.
dont play a fast one, show about 3 different pics here, mention me when its done, then on your dickcap i shall be tongue

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by delectablegyal(f): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
osedvgirl:

dont play a fast one, show about 3 different pics here, mention me when its done, then on your dickcap i shall be tongue

why are you doing like dis? R you the only girl in the world? Get the fvck outta here.

Ahn ahn, o de n se bi n pe diamond lo wa ninu pvssy e.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by icybeth(m): 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
delectablegyal:

show me. Send it to my mail.
how am i sure u are a girl? If u convinced me that u are, i wil send it to u.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by delectablegyal(f): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
icybeth:
how am i sure u are a girl? If u convinced me that u are, i wil send it to u.

don't send it na, mstchewwww.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
delectablegyal:

why are you doing like dis? R you the only girl in the world? Get the fvck outta here.

Ahn ahn, o de n se bi n pe diamond lo wa ninu pvssy e.

cheesy cheesy cheesy geeeerrraahia, clit my foot, fvck you
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by delectablegyal(f): 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
osedvgirl:

cheesy cheesy cheesy geeeerrraahia, clit my foot, fvck you

i want to fvck you bt you are doing anyhow.

I'm collins and you? Pm me.

Hp say your voice fit blow person away?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by hadaydoyin(m): 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
delectablegyal:

i want to fvck you bt you are doing anyhow.
I'm collins and you? Pm me.
Hp say your voice fit blow person away?

Bastard!! y do u niggas open accnt forming girls! are u DAT jobless

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
delectablegyal:
O ma wole kanle.

when you gain admission into Unilorin. I have one hausa friend of mine. His gf happens to be complaining of the size. I'll gladly hook you guys up, hopefully u would be able to endure the size.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sexy Bride Curvy Bum Goes Viral On Social Media / Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) / Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.