Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema (67457 Views)

Woman Fakes Baby Bump To Hide Food Into Cinema (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
lipsrsealed
How can cinema get your dk wet?
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Naomite:
I have never been 2 a cinema so I can't flow with what u saying @OP. undecided

Sip Coca-Cola

...why? your boyfriend is short on cash?...or you are used to watching pirated Alaba movies?... cheesy
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by 2undeee(m): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
Mostt u repost this cenima stuff always chai endtime posttin
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...it's only emetic when administered by a verdant neophyte...

...professionals like myself that are well acquainted with those sensitive erogenous zones always make it a memorable experience for whomever we tryst with ...cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy Today is easter, don't corrupt the mind.

Good for you.
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
herbie27:
i thought silverbird in PH is the worse, though i haven't been to Genesis heard is cool.
guy u really nid to visit der. Der is 2x beta dan silverbird
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by horladmejy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
pretydiva:
Have never been to a cinema. So I ve no idea wat d op is saying lipsrsealed
me too o cry
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Naomite(f): 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
Temmytea70:

Eyah, feel ur pain too sis

Tnx jare.
Btw I don't like seeing movie with ppl, cos I won't concentrate and get every detail of the movie dats y I love seeing movies on ma phone or PC where I can use earpiece grin
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by saintmark88(m): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
pretydiva:
Have never been to a cinema. So I ve no idea wat d op is saying lipsrsealed

Allow me take you then..........
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by engrMikemd(m): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Naomite(f): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...why? your boyfriend is short on cash?...or you are used to watching pirated Alaba movies?... cheesy
Both
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Cutehector(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cinema is just a boring place
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Johneyhaz: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
shamecurls:
Okro remains my best soup
guy how many times I go tell you say efo riro is d king

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by candyboy244(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
UncleLondon:
The kind of cinema I go
You just have to take along condoms when going......not all of them will even watch the screen sef, na moans and sighs go full cinema hall.
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bigmillz:
guy u really nid to visit der. Der is 2x beta dan silverbird
ok!, thanks!.

1 Like

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Omzie(m): 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
cheesy grin I swear u're a learner
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by kevoh(m): 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
fako1:

Nigerians only go to cinema coz dey wanna feel among. iiiiisssshhh!!!
Big lie. Some of us and I'm sure I speak for a certain large percentage of Nigerian cinema goers actually love the cinema experience whenever our favourite genre (action movies mostly) premieres at the Cinema. I can not be waiting for cinema dub or torrent downloads months later when the euphoria of X-men Apocalypse(to be relesed by May 16, 2016) for example must have died down. Straight to the cinema to enjoy the experience!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by truthalways(m): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
UncleLondon:
The kind of cinema I go

Any idea where this is?
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Temmytea70(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
Naomite:

Tnx jare.
Btw I don't like seeing movie with ppl, cos I won't concentrate and get every detail of the movie dats y I love seeing movies on ma phone or PC where I can use earpiece grin

Me self o.. .. Abeg you gat new movies?
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Liljeez(m): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
sirTesco:
Here in NDA, we don't have time for such shit.
Soldier till I go...
Bro abeg gimme ur number mak i inbox u

very important pls
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by saxy04: 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
i willb gladto take u dere
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
I don't watch movies and absolutely despise Cinemas...If you ever see me in one...Look to my right...Yeah, I am tryna get my divk wet that Night wink
dude what is wrong with you
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by fashrola(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Pro Tip: Buy big size bottle water, go in first to the hall.... pour the water on the seats in front and back of you and sit at the middle.....
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Me wey never visit cinema house before nko?I dey buy pirated dvds to watch in my house.
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
Some wey never go go still dey form as if dem dey go regularly.
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
fako1:
Make i get millions, cant be a cinema freak. Movie dat i cant enjoy, i like to picl every wod in a movie. i will not be able to rewind and yet wont get it dat once.

Nigerians only go to cinema coz dey wanna feel among. iiiiisssshhh!!!
I beg to disagree.
Don't you hear of people talk about movies who are yet to be released but would be out in the cinema? ow dey gist about the quality of the graphics and others and eventually how they would have watch it weeks before you get it on laptop. Me myself is planning on watching Batman vs Superman at the cinema. It's not out yet on laptop so i might want to watch it ahead of every other person who is waiting for the mp4 version.
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
kevoh:

Big lie. Some of us and I'm sure I speak for a certain large percentage of Nigerian cinema goers actually love the cinema experience whenever our favourite genre (action movies mostly) premieres at the Cinema. I can not be waiting for cinema dub or torrent downloads months later when the euphoria of X-men Apocalypse(to be relesed by May 16, 2016) for example must have died down. Straight to the cinema to enjoy the experience!
As in....don't just mind the boy. Saying what he don't know. I've earmarked tomorrow for Batman vs Superman here in Viva cinema in Ilorin. smiley smiley smiley That's how im planning to celebrate this easter oooo
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
Kyri:
dude what is wrong with you

Dont seek my attention to only type 6 words....
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:

No one understood my post which is fine by me...All I am saying if you ever see me in a cinema it's with a female date...You dig?
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

No one understood my post which is fine by me...All I am saying if you ever see me in a cinema it's with a female date...You dig?
yeah....
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Dont seek my attention to only type 6 words....
Be nice
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by preetyb(f): 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
I ve never been to a cinema bfore
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Marlvin(m): 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
seunny4lif:
What is cinema sad sad
Na the one will dey watch while standing in front bro Emeka shop sad undecided

lol, don't forget to mention Wwe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide - Biography,history And Life Style / Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) / Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.