Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,006 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:21 AM

5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema - Entertainment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema (67401 Views)

Woman Fakes Baby Bump To Hide Food Into Cinema (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by zolo1(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2016
lol...the first time I went to a cinema I was actually throwing pop corn to the front the victim will now be looking back..lol silent killer

1 Like

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by sirTesco(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
O God!
How on earth will I be able to locate u so that I can take the bones in ur body out of it joints.
U would have seen the beast in me.
O God!
Only on NL will a bloody civilian like u insult 'men'.
What a pity!
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by sirTesco(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
O God!
How on earth will I be able to locate u so that I can take the bones in ur body out of it joints.
O God!
What a pity!
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by sirTesco(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
mozele:

wetin you come dey do for NL? Wait make i go report you! Village man
O God!
O God!
What a pity!
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by mozele(m): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
sirTesco:

O God!
O God!
What a pity!

What a clown! Thank your stars NL concealed your real identity.

Bloody aspirants forming cadet since the days of Adam!

1 Like

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by chineduemmao: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
shamecurls:
Okro remains my best soup
who ask you
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by chineduemmao: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
forgetting used -condoms in the VIP-sections. this is irritating, disgusting and NONSENSE!
heeeeyyyyy!

1 Like

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by christineg5(f): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2016
Flexherbal:
That last point is killing. Some people don't even remember that they are not at home.

The last point is really annoying...
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by christineg5(f): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2016
The last point is really annoying...
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 2:49am On May 16, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Why do I av. To go . To. The cinema and pay 1,500 ? Wen. I can. Get d cd plate at. 100 in d mrket.

Its not for poor people.
When u become rich... You'll understand
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by yusufyusuf1: 1:22pm On May 17, 2016
Thanks for the information but I don't do cinema if can't download it then I will surely get it from the wheel bier row guyz
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Pamelayoung: 11:36pm On May 25, 2016
UncleLondon:
The kind of cinema I go

Which kind cinema be ds na sleep person go dey sleep na
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by theunnamed: 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
pretydiva:
Have never been to a cinema. So I ve no idea wat d op is saying lipsrsealed

Lemme take you some time
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by PrinceIKC(m): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
9jvirgin:
I haven't been to a cinema
9jvirgin:
9jvirgin:
Na d same thing with me too, jare!
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Destiny4fame(m): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
thank u
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Giwman(m): 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
owobokiri:
And the ones that cant stop kissing and making out..
How is dat funny or annoying
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Abodunrin07(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
sumolaanimasaun:
In the cinema people behave awkwardly

Correct madness dey happen for cinema, but might just be in a Behind way
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by owobokiri(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
Giwman:
How is dat funny or annoying

Ask buhari
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Giwman(m): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
owobokiri:

Ask buhari
Mumu, shey na Buhari post that rubbish
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by chimsa: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
Have you seen this video? http://www.afriqhub.com/post/11/Great_west_African_music what do you think?
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Cool23(m): 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
Wen demgo start forming useless phonetics
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Momoh7(m): 8:59am On Dec 26, 2016
seunny4lif:
What is cinema sad sad
Make I go pay 2k for wetin I dey watch free for broda Emeka shop angry angry even b4 the film come out angry angry

Na the one will dey watch while standing in front bro Emeka shop sad
undecided

you don go libya
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by samsard(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Why do I av. To go . To. The cinema and pay 1,500 ? Wen. I can. Get d cd plate at. 100 in d mrket.
Poverty mentality. An original DVD or Blu Ray disc costs a lot more than that. And there are a ton of reason why people watch movies at cinemas, but I won't bother stressing.
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin the movie commentor
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by obontami: 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
- The ones that insert their hand in their girl's punna when is romantic part is on.

- The ones that runs to the rest room to have a quickie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide - Biography,history And Life Style / Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) / Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.