Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller (4464 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity / "I Have Never Wanted To Be Married" - Funmi Iyanda Says. Nigerians React / Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by Marlvin(m): 8:40am On Mar 10, 2016
Why can't they just her be !
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by titi4fola(f): 8:40am On Mar 10, 2016
greatness22:
Sure titi, you would definately be a good mother to my unborn children. cool
Mouth sealed!
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by greatness22(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2016
titi4fola:
Mouth sealed!
Lol, am serious dear. PM me lets put heads 2geda.
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by titi4fola(f): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2016
greatness22:
Sure titi, you would definately be a good mother to my unborn children. cool
smiles, maybe not you but someone else grin
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by titi4fola(f): 9:52am On Mar 10, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, am serious dear. PM me lets put heads 2geda.
hmm..
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2016
titi4fola:
smiles, maybe not you but someone else grin

hmmmmm grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by queenaisha(f): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
tomioro:
I still don't believe this bread seller story! Someone is taking us on a jolly ride. Sooner or later the true story will come out!
believe it or not dear! It true! Buh it doesnt happen all the time
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by titi4fola(f): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

hmmmmm grin grin
smiles
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
titi4fola:
smiles

hmmm mz titi yin smile lo wo, ti awon boys binu lowo grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by Tashnaija(f): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
Waoooooow, nice catch...una too stop referring to her as omo onibogan... Life goes on anyway....winks
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by DeHero1: 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tashnaija:
Waoooooow, nice catch...una too stop referring to her as omo onibogan... Life goes on anyway....winks

This ur hat ehn...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The World’s 10 Most Expensive Houses—and Who Owns Them / PHOTO & VIDEO:: Meet Olamide's New Signed Artist And YBNL Firstlady / (PHOTO) Who Killed The Red Suit Best Between Olamide, Davido And Wizkid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.