Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

The Atheists Test - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Atheists Test (19454 Views)

Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? / What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Atheists Test by johnydon22(m): 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You make weak claims and boast about them . Maybe reply when you've come up with evidence that the universe needs no creator .

Admire my prescience of his reaction : Another tale of how powerful void is and cosmos bla bla without any inherent logical information to gain

Common bro you can do better than this.. "bla bla bla" sounds just like a child would see it when you try explaining Quantum Mechanics to them and am sure you also cannot comprehend it cus it further murders your "god did it" hypothesis.

Just try and read it ... You may understand or continue wallowing in the self induced cognitive dissonance you've been applying ..

" what if the universe requires a designer, does this mean this designer must
be eternal?

does this mean it can not be a race of intelligent beings? they surely must
need a plain to exist unless this creator is just a conscious nothingness.
Not only is the assumptive creator hypothesis vague you also need to
assume up it is eternal and not also a product of natural development.
-it is a humanoid
-has a son
-likes burnt flesh
-having a personal relationship with you.

This your "god" is simply too small for the cosmos ...
Your argument is that artificial entities are inspired by nature there for
nature must have been also being designed just like artificial entities... it is
not only weak but absurd and even kills your god hypothesis.

Because your belief pictures a god whose being also inspired nature, so if
nature is designed because artificial mechanisms emulates nature then this
"god" whose complexity nature emulates must also be designed as nature is
if you argue it was not designed then you have shown emulation does not
connote the emulated was also designed like the emulator ..
and your argument is killed by your own baseless assumptions more..."

Your ridiculous emulation connotes design is turning to be a hard slap on the face here grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by onetrack(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
jimmynauty:

sure even your spagetti monster is an unseen god revealed to the great ones called athiest...

But I know he's real because I feel His Noodly Appendage touching my heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by Ranchhoddas: 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
Weah96:
I ask you to demonstrate the imaginary deity and you point to a banana. SMH. In the Bible, Thomas asked the same question, and nobody offered him any fruit or vegetable to analyze. He witnessed a man die, he doubted that the dead man spirit was popping up in his absence, he expressed his doubt to the human beings making the claim, and the message was passed on to the dead man spirit. The rest you know.

Why is it that every time I ask for a demonstration, you guys point to food items? OK, observe the coconut. Does it look easy to open? Why is it different from the banana with the easily removable skin? You point to the easy skin of the banana, to prove that it was designed to be eaten by us. What about the tough coconut? Bushmeat? Could you capture a bush animal for food if you had to?
the thread should have ended at this point.
Re: The Atheists Test by Weah96: 1:04am On Mar 14, 2016
johnydon22:

Common bro you can do better than this.. "bla bla bla" sounds just like a child would see it when you try explaining Quantum Mechanics to them and am sure you also cannot comprehend it cus it further murders your "god did it" hypothesis.

Just try and read it ... You may understand or continue wallowing in the self induced cognitive dissonance you've been applying ..

" what if the universe requires a designer, does this mean this designer must
be eternal?

does this mean it can not be a race of intelligent beings? they surely must
need a plain to exist unless this creator is just a conscious nothingness.
Not only is the assumptive creator hypothesis vague you also need to
assume up it is eternal and not also a product of natural development.
-it is a humanoid
-has a son
-likes burnt flesh
-having a personal relationship with you.

This your "god" is simply too small for the cosmos ...
Your argument is that artificial entities are inspired by nature there for
nature must have been also being designed just like artificial entities... it is
not only weak but absurd and even kills your god hypothesis.

if you argue it was not designed then you have shown emulation does not
connote the emulated was also designed like the emulator ..
and your argument is killed by your own baseless assumptions more..."

Your ridiculous emulation connotes design is turning to be a hard slap on the face here grin

The creator could also be two children. Lol. He misses the point with that unlettered question he throws around.
Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukaNaija: 6:01am On Mar 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
the thread should have ended at this point.

Seriously ?

1. And what about the numerous people who have seen him- He appeared to them - and believed . As usual he made no point

2. So did this saying by the same Jesus in the same story elude you :

John 20 : 29

Jesus said unto him, “Thomas, because thou hast seen Me, thou hast believed. Blessed are they that have not seen and yet have believed.”

Not everyone would have that grace to see the Messiah before he shuts all mouths with His Second Coming . Weah96 is making an already answered request .

With the two rebuttals presented , it showed why this thread dragged on this long
Re: The Atheists Test by frank317: 6:18am On Mar 14, 2016
Weah96:

The creator could also be two children. Lol. He misses the point with that unlettered question he throws around.

Lol... There must be a designer who created this universe. He is incomprehensible and eternal. He is also outside time. He created the whole earth, the sun, the moon, time, the galaxies........

But he is Ebuka's friend. He needs Ebuka's love or or he will throw Ebuka in burning fire for eternity. He also gets angry when u jerk off or look at a pretty girls ass. He wants u to clap for him if he helps u find ur key or help u make ur cheating husband stop but u should understand that it is not his fault if he does nothing when a child suffers or boko haram kill infants in his name. Oh oh oh.. He is a humoid creator but can only be felt or understood when u believe in him. In fact he lives in our head. He has an enemy who makes his loving creations do things he don't like and because of that he will soon punish every one, even his loving creations for allowing his enemy who is more powerful than them to deceive them. He also had a son who shed his blood for mankind... And he needs Ebuka to defend him on Nairaland.

Someone must be living in the 10th dimension.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukaNaija: 6:28am On Mar 14, 2016
johnydon22:

I knew before your boring rants that you will not and cannot refute it . It is irrefutable . And you have been running around the proposition like a headless chicken .

Man emulates nature and describes his emulation as intelligently designed but denies what is being emulated is intelligently designed

Apparently you dont understand or even have a clue of what emulating nature means thats why this discussion has dragged on . You keep bombarding this thread with your assumptions .

The preponderance of people who have far superior knowledge of Physics and are still believers in their respective religions shows that it is very rational to believe or admit that the universe was designed .

During the course of this discussion I made arguments which you have not addressed intelligently

Your first argument was that how could the universe be a design because of random chaos natural processes that produce results

And I told you that :

1. Processes can be designed to be random even chaotic as you described and still have the efficacy to produce desired results

2. An observer can see processes as Random or chaotic but not necessarily same to the designer .

And your succeeding responses evidently proved that you didn't understand the points I made

You again brought up the stu____pid design hypothesis - a design with a violent end - as a rebuttal

And I told you clearly that the bible admits the universe will come to an end but a new one will emerge

Since then its been bla bla looking for who to call ignorant . You tried mocking God with the stu____pid design hypothesis when the bible clearly said this universe will pass away .

And this comment is an epic fail , showing how desperate you'e become , a blatant non sequitur , a vacuous one in fact :

johnydon22:

Wow and fan boys raped the 'like' button . I strongly doubt they read your comments before liking them.

So mi bro like I said . Understand what emulation of nature means , excogitate on the points made , then come back with something worth paying attention to . Not with an inundation of science myths (assumptions ) and all worth not
Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukaNaija: 6:35am On Mar 14, 2016
frank317:

Lol... There must be a designer who created this universe. He is incomprehensible and eternal. He is also outside time. He created the whole earth, the sun, the moon, time, the galaxies........

But he is Ebuka's friend. He needs Ebuka's love or or he will throw Ebuka in burning fire for eternity. He also gets angry when u jerk off or look at a pretty girls ass. He wants u to clap for him if he helps u find ur key or help u make ur cheating husband stop but u should understand that it is not his fault if he does nothing when a child suffers or boko haram kill infants in his name. Oh oh oh.. He is a humoid creator but can only be felt or understood when u believe in him. In fact he lives in our head. He has an enemy who makes his loving creations do things he don't like and because of that he will soon punish every one, even his loving creations for allowing his enemy who is more powerful than them to deceive them. He also had a son who shed his blood for mankind... And he needs Ebuka to defend him on Nairaland.

I dont understand your obsession with me . Whatever you put up there should be thrown to Christian Sunday School kids , I think they will be able to refute it confidently
Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukaNaija: 6:40am On Mar 14, 2016
frank317:

Humoid ko ... Humor ni cheesy

If you mean anthropomorphic then you are right smiley

Apparently , atheists have a problem with hell - actually with God's behaviour . We all know that such do not preclude his existence
Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukaNaija: 6:48am On Mar 14, 2016
Weah96:

Funny Guy . The Trinity - God the Father , The Son , The Holy Spirit .

The Father and The Son - are as revealed by the creator , the members of the Godhead . Jesus is not God’s Son like the human father and a son. .

Jesus is God’s Son in the sense that He is God made manifest in human form . Jesus is God's Son in that He was conceived in Mary by the Holy Spirit.

The same way God is called "a He" - its all about the perception of man of God as He revealed Himself unto man .

The three are eternal - they are one , have always been , is , will always be . Its never gona end . So learn to deal with it smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukaNaija: 7:15am On Mar 14, 2016
This is Johnydon22's blabbings on the string theory - the M theory in fact . Whatever findings made don't shake anyone's faith . There's a lot more of the universe man has to know about

There are different reasons , millions of them , why people believe in God - you need to understand that Johnydon22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2YldpO_33w
Re: The Atheists Test by Weah96: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Funny Guy . The Trinity - God the Father , The Son , The Holy Spirit .

The Father and The Son - are as revealed by the creator , the members of the Godhead . Jesus is not God’s Son like the human father and a son. .

Jesus is God’s Son in the sense that He is God made manifest in human form . Jesus is God's Son in that He was conceived in Mary by the Holy Spirit.

The same way God is called "a He" - its all about the perception of man of God as He revealed Himself unto man .

The three are eternal - they are one , have always been , is , will always be . Its never gona end . So learn to deal with it smiley

Bunch of lies. You've become an unwitting servant to a pale god.

Is your god a 2 yr old child? Why all the hide and seek? Hahaha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by Weah96: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Seriously ?

1. And what about the numerous people who have seen him- He appeared to them - and believed . As usual he made no point

2. So did this saying by the same Jesus in the same story elude you :

John 20 : 29

Not everyone would have that grace to see the Messiah before he shuts all mouths with His Second Coming . Weah96 is making an already answered request .

With the two rebuttals presented , it showed why this thread dragged on this long

Wait, your god is visible to the human eye? Or just sometimes?

I don't have to SEE, I can settle for HEARING OR TOUCHING provided the demonstration has enough magic.

Hahaha. This religion was formed when Africans had shits for brains. Sadly, very little has changed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukaNaija: 8:29am On Mar 14, 2016
Weah96:

Bunch of lies. You've become an unwitting servant to a pale god.

Is your god a 2 yr old child? Why all the hide and seek? Hahaha.

Weah96:

Wait, your god is visible to the human eye? Or just sometimes?

I don't have to SEE, I can settle for HEARING OR TOUCHING provided the demonstration has enough magic.

Hahaha. This religion was formed when Africans had shits for brains. Sadly, very little has changed.

hehe ... my response nailed it ... apparently

This blabbing does not matter to me

cool
Re: The Atheists Test by Weah96: 8:51am On Mar 14, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

hehe ... my response nailed it ... apparently

This blabbing does not matter to me

cool

Thomas used 3 senses to perceive the deity. He didn't just SEE. He touched, and heard as well.

What is this nonsense about seeing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukaNaija: 9:08am On Mar 14, 2016
Weah96:

Thomas used 3 senses to perceive the deity. He didn't just SEE. He touched, and heard as well.

What is this nonsense about seeing?

Re: The Atheists Test by Weah96: 9:17am On Mar 14, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You brought up a story you dont even know about Wawu cheesy

John 20:24-29

24 Now Thomas (also known as Didymus[a]), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. 25 So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord!”

But he said to them, “Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.”

26 A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!”

27 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”

28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

29 Then Jesus told him, “[size=18pt]Because you have seen me, you have believed[/size] blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

So did every other person . They all saw , heard , may have touched and believed

My point exactly. Thomas didn't believe only because he saw.
I'm tired of going back and forth with you, contrary to your holy book. Your deity is obviously dead or handicapped.
Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukaNaija: 9:23am On Mar 14, 2016
Weah96:

My point exactly. Thomas didn't believe only because he saw.
I'm tired of going back and forth with you, contrary to your holy book. Your deity is obviously dead or handicapped.

So who is saying they only saw . Na wa oo . you are tired of your own assumptions
Re: The Atheists Test by johnydon22(m): 9:58am On Mar 14, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
This is Johnydon22's blabbings on the string theory - the M theory in fact . Whatever findings made don't shake anyone's faith . There's a lot more of the universe man has to know about

Oh i am glad you made an effort to check on the string theory even though you ended up going for a NEWS reel and not the actual scientific documentary on String or E-books on it to actually know what exactly strings are about..

The "M theory" is a proposed theory that will unify every and is a product of string theory..

There is more to the universe than man can ever know and that gap does not call to be filled by primitive superstition.

There are different reasons , millions of them , why people believe in God - you need to understand that Johnydon22

Oh i know that very well, there are up to 5,000 God concepts in this world peddled by different cultures and there are many reasons why people entertain these abstract concepts.

-Which is why i have been ringing on since the on set of this thread that you can find some other places to place your god, if you are only going to put your god only at a place that is shielded by scientific ignorance then your god will always remain an ever receding factor in the face of scientific advancement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by johnydon22(m): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2016
Isn't it remarkably funny how people who are having personal relationship with universal Creators, who the creator is finding their keys cannot even prove the existence of what they are having a personal relationship with? grin grin

When asked for it they start yapping a mary go round coc_k and bull story, asking you to prove otherwise grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Atheists Test by johnydon22(m): 10:18am On Mar 14, 2016
Weah96:

You can imagine and he calls them intelligent questions grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by Weah96: 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
johnydon22:
Isn't it remarkably funny how people who are having personal relationship with universal Creators, who the creator is finding their keys cannot even prove the existence of what they are having a personal relationship with? grin grin

When asked for it they start yapping a mary go round coc_k and bull story, asking you to prove otherwise grin grin

They must work for the devil because nobody with common sense is following Christ after listening to him.

The other girl told me that I need to sharpen my spirit ears that's why I don't hear the creator thing speaking.

If the creator thing talks to people today, then why did it write that book?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukaNaija: 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
johnydon22:

You can imagine and he calls them intelligent questions grin

And you floundered terribly when you attempted refuting them . cheesy cheesy .

Rotfl ...

I understand bro . Now run along and tell your friends your experience .

And let me not see you make those puerile arguments ever again
Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukaNaija: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
johnydon22:

Oh i am glad you made an effort to check on the string theory even though you ended up going for a NEWS reel and not the actual scientific documentary on String or E-books on it to actually know what exactly strings are about..

The "M theory" is a proposed theory that will unify every and is a product of string theory..

-Which is why i have been ringing on since the on set of this thread that you can find some other places to place your god, if you are only going to put your god only at a place that is shielded by scientific ignorance then your god will always remain an ever receding factor in the face of scientific advancement.

Lmao . Interviews are held by journalists and professors were interviewed to give their view on the theory . Its more embarrassing because Stephen Hawkings tried conflating different ideas and ended up in a mishmash of assumptions. In summary , He wanted to sell books cheesy cheesy cheesy to the credulous atheists - sadly he made money from your desperation to disprove God . Ouch !

And gullible atheists like you picked on these things and claimed they preclude God's existence . Lwkmd . I wish every atheist would watch the video tho

Mr. Man science is advancing with theists in charge cool

Oh i know that very well, there are up to 5,000 God concepts in this world peddled by different cultures and there are many reasons why people entertain these abstract concepts.

Another weak and pathetic rebuttal . Because there are so many fakes , there can't be a true one undecided - if at this stage you come up with this distasteful inane argument you dont have any business discussing this topic with me .

There is more to the universe than man can ever know and that gap does not call to be filled by primitive superstition.

Your opinion is insignificant . Your raucous rants cant stop God from existing . DEAL WITH IT . You are simply a unit of the universe observing change - the birth , the growth , the demise of ANYTHING . You really need to understand the Logic of God and EVERYTHING

Cheers bro . Stay safe and dont do drugs

cheesy cheesy

Rotfl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukaNaija: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
johnydon22:

Lmao .. Day 3 .. Johnydon22 has not proven the universe needs no creator .

That is not even the BOP game . Just simply show me . See why the universe needs no creator . This is the cause , here are exactly how events took place with evidence - images and videos included . Remember faith is illogical right ?

Not spamming threads with ludicrous vacuous garbage-deserving imaginations of mentally indolent people who claim impossibilities made possible the universe .

Are we joking here undecided

cool
Re: The Atheists Test by KingEbukaNaija: 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
Weah96:

If the creator thing talks to people today, then why did it write that book?

Jeremiah 31:33

"But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days," declares the LORD, "I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by winner01(m): 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Lmao ... you didnt see that coming right ? I know smiley smiley . And to hide the shame and disappointment you launch vituperative attack on Christians and beliefs . Johnydon22 ... the false prophet against ad hominem and bigotry shocked grin grin

Winner01 ... do you still remember when Johnydon22 was being sanctimonious cheesy cheesy

So its a design that indeed has an end . With the purpose of bringing a new earth and heavens .

Try again bro

I am really enjoying this !!!!
Johnydon22 is a confused person. He knows the truth but is just hanging on. His repitition of points is repulsive.

Ol boy, 9 pages. shocked shocked shocked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by winner01(m): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

That is not even the BOP game . Just simply show me . See why the universe needs no creator . This is the cause , here are exactly how events took place with evidence - images and videos included . Remember faith is illogical right ?

Not spamming threads with ludicrous vacuous garbage-deserving imaginations of mentally indolent people who claim impossibilities made possible the universe .

cool
Notice that he did not major on a "relationship with the Creator" from the onset. He was trying to hold on to the "infinite regress" claim. But now he's found a more solid base.

Really he does not deserve anyone's time until he's able to refute ur initial post of a universe not needing a Creator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Atheists Test by johnydon22(m): 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

And you floundered terribly when you attempted refuting them . cheesy cheesy .

Rotfl ...

I understand bro . Now run along and tell your friends your experience .

And let me not see you make those puerile arguments ever again

Hahahahahaha one thing i am good at is letting the arguments speak for themselves..

Anybody reading would notice the idiocy of comparing natural manifestations to artificial objects ...grin

Everyone is looking at the experience plain black and white no need for me to blow my trumpet, it speaks for itself.. cheesy

So i am still waiting for you to provide proof for this your creator that you are having a personal relationship with. grin

You are gonna give us the proof ....!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Atheists Test by johnydon22(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Lmao . Interviews are held by journalists and professors were interviewed to give their view on the theory . Its more embarrassing because Stephen Hawkings tried conflating different ideas and ended up in a mishmash of assumptions. In summary , He wanted to sell books cheesy cheesy cheesy to the credulous atheists - sadly he made money from your desperation to disprove God . Ouch !

And gullible atheists like you picked on these things and claimed they preclude God's existence . Lwkmd . I wish every atheist would watch the video tho

Mr. Man science is advancing with theists in charge cool

Hahahahahahahaha we are still yet to see one science theory with "god did it" in the equation ..

I don die..cheesy

Nobody is trying to disprove any God, science aims at establishing truthful approximations through empirical studies and so draws a fine line between that and belief.

Keep calm and enjoy the ride of scientific advancement.. It is a Killer of God(s)...grin

I know how much it hurts seeing your "god" being murdered by modern science ... Sorry bro, we feel your pains grin

Another weak and pathetic rebuttal . Because there are so many fakes , there can't be a true one undecided - if at this stage you come up with this distasteful inane argument you dont have any business discussing this topic with me .

Lmao.. here we are about to see "My God is the better God others are fake argument" that's a clutch for kids you know cheesy

The fact remains there are 5,000 of such abstract concepts and yours is one of them and everyone thinks they got the right one and are having a personal relationship with it.

Don't worry though you've got the right one grin

Your opinion is insignificant . Your raucous rants cant stop God from existing . DEAL WITH IT . You are simply a unit of the universe observing change - the birth , the growth , the demise of ANYTHING . You really need to understand the Logic of God and EVERYTHING
Cheers bro . Stay safe and dont do drugs

cheesy cheesy
Rotfl

Hahahahahahahaha i sense someone getting worked up defending the "god up the gap" here grin

My opinion was influenced by the method of modern science which involves empirical deductions and study.

So no matter what, no matter how emotional your attachment towards your beliefs are it never leaves the sunday school into the science board DEAL WITH IT cool

Oh yes that is a remarkable and profound deduction i am almost impressed.. grin

We are all units of a whole, parts of the bits that unites the music of the cosmos.. smiley.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Atheists Test by johnydon22(m): 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

cool

And here we go again...

the logical fallacy of burden of proof reversal continues... Chai grin seriously i'd be ashamed if i am having a personal relationship with the universal cause but yet can't proof it's existence rather rely on asking others proof for the negate... grin

Common you can do better than this, you are claiming to have a universal creator and we are the ones demanding proof for that to validate your claims otherwise it remains an idiotic superstition but all we get in return is burden of proof reversal.

How many times have i taught you here that the burden of proof is on the claimant and not the person who doubts it .. Chai cheesy

So day 3 heading towards day 4 and you are still unable to provide for us empirical evidences of your personal creator who talks to you grin

I am a very patient person, so i'd wait as long as it takes you... I am still waiting, stop the shameful logical fallacy..grin

I'm sure weah96 is waiting with me, i hope we don't grow beards waiting grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Atheists Test by Weah96: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
johnydon22:

How many times have i taught you here that the burden of proof is on the claimant and not the person who doubts it .. Chai

Not to mention that his question is non biblical. That is no way to introduce "lost souls" to the Christ who lives inside of you and talks to your gut or heart.

The Bible anticipated skeptics like me and provided a recipe that, if followed correctly by its practitioners, should leave only fools demanding more evidence. Problem is, they cannot show me the magic.

How can someone claim to talk to the thing who is not made of matter and is invisible, and I'm supposed to take his word for it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Let's Stop Blaming Judas Iscariot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be Blame. / Is Jesus God? / Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.