Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,638 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Funny Things That Children Say - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things That Children Say (21288 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Bolarge(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2009
My parents never stop haunting me with this:

When I was still a kid I was reputed to be hyperactive, never sitting still in a place.

On some occasions after “poopooing” in the potty, I’d run off and my mom would immediately yell after me
“B! come back here! Have u cleaned ur bombom?”

My reply was said to be “Ooh! Shebi I cleaned it the other time, How many times will somebody clean his bombom in one day?” grin grin
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Junee(f): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2009
Awww! Bolarge u know i always knew u were naughty . . . howdy cheesy
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by beckygirl(f): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2009
children can be so funny. grin

there was a day i went to my sisters house that day i wore gown top with leggies  wink  cool,  my niece (3yrs) greeted me very well later she noticed the leggies and she shouted aunty come aunty come, i thought sometin happened,she held my hand towards their  toilet, she asked me to sit on the WC,later she locked the toilet i was looking at her,she said aunty poopoo, she was shouting on top of her voice, aunty poopoo, I just stood there in the toilet laughing my boneout grin grin grin. later she called her mum to come and wash aunty's bombom, very fuuny grin
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Bolarge(m): 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2009
Junee:

Awww! Bolarge u know i always knew u were naughty . . . howdy cheesy
M' cool jare. . how're u doin urself? cool

I just pray they don't share it with my own kids when they start arriving. . . lol
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Junee(f): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2009
Bolarge:

M' cool jare. . how're u doin urself? cool

I just pray they don't share it with my own kids when they start arriving. . . lol
I'm doing ok dude . . . i know u don't know me. . .lol, i'll holla laterz
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by hazureal(f): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2009
my mum said when i was a toddler, she took me out and when we got 2 d bus stop, on seeing a goat, i screamed 'mummy, e wo adiye dudu elese merin'
(mummy look at black chicken wit 4 legs!). i now started runnin after d goat, shouting 'ku ku ku ku'. she said she was super embarrassed cos people nearby started laughing. obviously i was only used 2 seein chickens!
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2009
Bolarge:

My parents never stop haunting me with this:

When I was still a kid I was reputed to be hyperactive, never sitting still in a place.

On some occasions after “poopooing” in the potty, I’d run off and my mom would immediately yell after me
“B! come back here! Have u cleaned your bombom?”

My reply was said to be “Ooh! Shebi I cleaned it the other time, How many times will somebody clean his bombom in one day?” grin grin

rotflmao grin
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by ladygaga(f): 3:40am On Aug 27, 2009
I was cookin rice and stew one day,my lil cousn walked in,afta so much talk(i wasnt listenin)
, she said'aunty , ,aah see see dis 2 pot ooh,dis 2pot,they are d same age(size she meant) oh''
And today i was tellin her she had dry skin and she askd if i had wet skin, nd i tld her dat i hav oily skin, she then touchd my face and said ''aaah,did u put oil'
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by mohawkchic(f): 3:56am On Aug 27, 2009
~ cheesy Aaaw Bless!

~Me son & i was doing some arm wrestling today,i let him beat me each time,he got so cocky after the score was 6-0 he pulled his supposed musles. . gave each muscles a kiss and said "These are the muscles that beat you"   shocked

~I'd hoped to burst his bubble by telling him i let him win & i want a rematch tomorrow 7:30. . .he replied not even fazed "Okay Mummy 7:30 tomorrow. . I go show You Pepper"  shocked shocked shocked   grin   cheesy So Game On!!
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2009
Gosh aren't kids the cutest in the world. . .they just know how to crack you up even when you want to stay mad at them . . .

Remind's me of my younger bro. . .a few years ago. . .we had one uncle( Family friend) that whenever he ate. . .there was never a single grain of rice or food left on his plate. . .it suddenly became a regular thing. . .and we used it to crack up jokes . .we were unaware that my ever busy body younger bro was taking note. . .

The next time the man came. . .everyone was sitted at the dinning table eating. . .I suddenly noticed my bro looking at this man's plate with such intensity. . .he now asked the man. . .Uncle Takon, why do you always eat without at least remaining a grain of rice on your plate even for Rambo (Our Alsatian). . .

The man was so embarrassed. . .so was every other person on the table. . .

1 Like

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by schendy(f): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2009
Reminds me of my neice, her & her mum came over to spend  sometime with us,( she was two yrs plus then),
on this day, my mum & hers went out together, ( she was sleeping)
on waking up , she stated trowing tantrums, my brothers & i did everything to make her quite, from giving her biscuits to
giving her rice, to backing her, all to no avail then the dialogue ensued, ( in Yoruba dialect)

me-  yetunde, aijebe abi maa na e o (stop crying or ill beat you o)
her- (she just kept on crying) cry >
me- oya kuro ni iwa ju mi, ( get away from my presence)

i and my brothers decided to ignore her ,she still kept on crying, when she noticed that no one was pampering her or talking to her again
she said to my cousin "broda kunle e wo mi mon ke",   ( brother kunle look @ me , i am crying)
we just started laughing & funny enough she joined in. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by schendy(f): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2009
Also a little cousin of mine came over to stay
the only things she could say then were mummy , daddy & her name (seki, short for sekinat),
( she has never made a full sentence)
then on this 9t her , her mum & my brothers & i were all gisting, we were talking & laughing loudly & i guess she was
pissed so she said " e ma soro mo o" meaning ( don't talk again o),
we were all speachless ( putting it mildly) for like 1min, she noticed  & then laughingly she said
"e soro mo o"  meaning ( you can now talk),  lol

on another occasion we were together while her mum was in the kitchen cooking beans
so i asked her to tell her mum she wants beans, she went, we ate the first plate together
i sent her again , she got a second helping, we ate it together then again i sent her the third time
& this time
her mum said-    "han han, seki ole ni iwo ati egbon e fe ya ", ( seki you & your sister want to become thieves?)
she ( seki)-         seki ko ni ole, mummy seki ni ole     ,( i am not a thieve, mummy is a thieve)
her mum-           emi ko ni ole ,daddy e ni ole ,       ( your dad is the thieve & not me)
seki-                 daddy seki ko lo le , mummy seki ni ole.      ,( my dad is not a thieve but my mum is).
LOL.
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2009
Lmfao!!!! Ewo i won die here, i love d 'aunty begs too much' & 'mummy chew my bones' simply hilarious, i need more plssssssssssss,
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by holythug(m): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2009
@ poster

u mean things kid say like :

Dad is ur p--- as short as mine
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by cutiedmc: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2009
MY NEIGBOURS SON HEARS HIS DAD TELL HIS FRIENDS, O BOY!! URE A BIGGER BOY NOWOOOH.

THE DAD CALLS ME BY MY NATIVE NAME(CHINONSO).

SO I DRESSED UP ONE DAY AND CAME OUT,THE LITTLE BOY LOOKED UP AT ME N SAID, HHHMMMM AUNTY CHYNONSIE

LOOK AT U NOWWW,URE A DIGA DOY.(I.E BIGGER BOY)
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Outstrip(f): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2009
Schendy I bet there is never a boring moment in your family. Kids just light up our lives grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by matiltomd(f): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin you guys just rendered me useless today at work, been laughing, and rolling on the floor, my side aches and I've got tears in my eyes,

i had a guy that was asking me out sometimes last year, didn't like him cause he was too overbearing, didn't know my 5yr old nephew had other reasons. the dude came to my house and he wanted us to hang out somewhere but i wasn't in the mood. so while trying to be funny, he asked my nephew to help him beg me,
the dude, Feranmi, tell aunty to go out with me, I'll buy you ice cream,
feranmi, hisses, no,i don't want her to follow SHREK!!!! shocked shocked shocked
and truly, he does look like shrek!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
i felt really bad that i just had to go out with the dude that day,
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by mohawkchic(f): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2009
~ cheesy Oh Lawdy! Shrek!! grin
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Bolarge(m): 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2009
I have this 5yr-old cousin and that girl can lie. . .  grin

Anytime she sees me it's always "Uncle shebi u said u'll buy me ice squeam" (dt's how she pronounces ice cream);
"shebi u said u will take me out" (I keep wondering when I ever made dt promise); shebi this, shebi that. . . any & everything to favor her. . .

I pray she won't come up with "Uncle shebi it's u dt killed JFK" someday. shocked undecided
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Okaakoko(m): 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2009
What a funny place to be, I have never stoped laughing since I started reading. This reminds me of my boy when he was arround 3years. He was asked to spell his name STANLEY, in his reply he said B-O-Y STANLEY. He was so sure boy is STANLEY.
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by nezerst(f): 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2009
This is hilarious! Children can really do n say some wierd things.
Reminded me of what my sturbon nephew Newu did when he was about 6yrs old.
He fell off our one storey building and a week after returning from the hospital we were all eager to find out what happened cos no one was watching when it happened.
We: Newu what happened to u:? che we told u to stop sitting on the balcony nor did someone push u?
Newu: Those superman people they are lie lie people, they said somebody can fly but its not true , i stand on the bancoly and wanted to fly on someones roof like supermman but i fall on the ground and bweak my hand.
Since that day u dare not play superman in my hse if u no want wahala with mumsy

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by mohawkchic(f): 2:37am On Aug 30, 2009
~Hilarious!!  grin Superman. .

~I never get tired of warning mine about trying stunts he sees on telly!! Especially this "Ben 10" facination he & God knows how many other kids have!
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Magz(m): 4:38am On Aug 30, 2009
Parent: "It's time to go to bed now."

Child: "But I can't go to bed now."

Parent: "Why not?"

Child: "Because. . . I Love you!"

1 Like

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2009
My friend was tellin me of how he took his neighbour out to Mr Biggs during christmas, as a heavy Kpako he just tot he gives d boy a little treat, They get there,
Guy: so wot u want to eat?
Looks up at d menu n said in a bit loud voice
boy: Yice & foul
feelin a little embarrased he corrected him smilin
guy: No Ejiro its chicken not foul
boy: ok, Plus head of fish.
D whole place was full n everybody was starin at them like WTF!!!
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by lannre(m): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2009
I was typing a reply I just see my window scrolling up and down,guess what my little boy(two years old) has inserted mouse in the laptop and pressing it. I seized it and put it on the ceiling fan blade. He just rush down his room,wondering what he is up to, he came back with his small dinning chair to serve as a support,hence he can pick the mouse. lol
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by dramenda(f): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2009
do
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by dmy(m): 4:00am On Oct 24, 2009
WAS at the airport one day wit my aunt and her children who were travelin out.the custom guys were asking them some questions about their luggage when one of my nephews shouted'MUMMY GIVE THEM MONEY AND LETS GO NOW!the custom guy was soo embarrassed he just closed the bag and told them to go!

3 Likes

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Kunbee: 5:30am On Oct 24, 2009
^^^wow dat kid is nasty lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by dramenda(f): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2009
lmao
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by dani1luv: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2009
Parent: Hey baby boy, come her

Boy: No jorh; i wanna play

Parent: I would beat you if you dont come here;

Boy: If i catch you ehn you would smell pepper

Kids dont care who peeps her;coz dey still small
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Bolarge(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2009
dmy:

WAS at the airport one day wit my aunt and her children who were travelin out.the custom guys were asking them some questions about their luggage when one of my nephews shouted'MUMMY GIVE THEM MONEY AND LETS GO NOW!the custom guy was soo embarrassed he just closed the bag and told them to go!
OMG!!! shocked
lol grin
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2009
My 4 year old nephew came and woke me up from sleep over the weekend, he wanted me to take him to swim, in my drowsy state i told him to go downstairs and watch cartoons. He started crying and lamenting, He said " Why am i so unfortunate, If I go out to lay, you will tell me to come back in, its too dangerous, if i say i want to play in the backyard no one will open the door for me, if i say i want to watch cartoon downstairs, my father will say am bothering him, if i say i want to wacth TV upstairs, you will say you only sleep on weekends i should go down, If i go and play with my toys, you will say am making a mess. I will just pack my load and go to an orphanage, they always have more fun, am tired of this I was shocked at the statements because they were all true. I had to get up and take him. I felt really sad.
One day my boyfriend came and i sent him to the kitchen to get something, he looked sternly at my boyfriend and said, I will be gone for 2 minutes, No kissing in my absence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) / Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? / Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.