Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,483 members, 7,801,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Funny Things That Children Say - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things That Children Say (21282 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by ubiaa5(f): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2009
About 2 mths ago my 4yr old son woke up in d morning n told me,mom i had a dream n it came true,so i was like wow wat did u dream of,n he said i dreamt dat i peed n look my bed is wet,he was very serious n proud of himself, i couldnt stop laughing.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Bolarge(m): 8:24am On Oct 28, 2009
aisha2:

One day my boyfriend came and i sent him to the kitchen to get something, he looked sternly at my boyfriend and said, I will be gone for 2 minutes, No kissing in my absence
Hmmm. . . naughty aunty tongue

ubiaa5:

About 2 mths ago my 4yr old son woke up in d morning n told me,mom i had a dream n it came true,so i was like wow wat did u dream of,n he said i dreamt dat i peed n look my bed is wet,he was very serious n proud of himself, i couldnt stop laughing.
lol The kid's sharp no doubt grin
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 28, 2009
I took my same nephew to fellowship one day and when it was time for prayer requests, he said he had one, he said he wanted God to tell his Aunty to buy him a new Bicycle, and that God should touch his Auntys heart so she will not spank him for spoiling the tires in his old bicycle, and i was sitting right there. I love that boy so much, lots of fun hanging out with him
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Atreus(f): 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2009
My 5-year old niece first said the moon was following her and that she could reach it if she climbed a ladder.
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by solsy(f): 9:19am On Oct 29, 2009
grin
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Bolarge(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2009
donbarzini:

wont b a playa eva again, my kid cousin's 34 months keeps tryin 2 touch my chics boobs at d slightest opportunity yeh shes d busty type then oneday he felt em n told my girlfriend that "they feel just like kiki's" my chic probed the baby can u believe that, my cousin said "kiki is his other friend" , oops despite all my signs dat she shold be quiet
See alakoba pikin!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by ammamat(f): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2009
Jesus, i can't stop laughing, a frind of mind told me how her friend was embarast , they both went to see her sister so when they got there,, her sis's first child ran out to hug them and my friend's friend carried her and fine girl how are u doing , i love ur hair do, The litle girl say hum, An, ty your mouth is smelling ,
mean this was really wooah,
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Kunbee: 12:02am On Oct 30, 2009
ammamat:

Jesus, i can't stop laughing, a frind of mind told me how her friend was embarast , they both went to see her sister so when they got there,, her sis's first child ran out to hug them and my friend's friend carried her and fine girl how are u doing , i love your hair do, The litle girl say hum, An, ty your mouth is smelling ,

shocked shocked shocked that child is nasty cheesy
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by mohawkchic(f): 12:25am On Oct 30, 2009
ammamat:

Jesus, i can't stop laughing, a frind of mind told me how her friend was embarast , they both went to see her sister so when they got there,, her sis's first child ran out to hug them and my friend's friend carried her and fine girl how are u doing , i love your hair do, The litle girl say hum, An, ty your mouth is smelling ,

[size=13pt]~Oh Lawdy!! cheesy Cant deny Kids can be brutally Honest!![/size]
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by dmy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2009
a niece of mine looked up to me one day and said "UNCLE I WILL MARRY YOU"i said you cant marry me cos i'm your brother.she said"I WILL STILL MARRY YOU BECAUSE YOU BUY US SWEET AND BISCUITS"we all burst out laughing!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by mohawkchic(f): 2:43am On Nov 07, 2009
dmy:

a niece of mine looked up to me one day and said "UNCLE I WILL MARRY YOU"i said you cant marry me cos i'm your brother.she said"I WILL STILL MARRY YOU BECAUSE YOU BUY US SWEET AND BISCUITS"we all burst out laughing!! cheesy

[size=13pt]~Aaaw. . grin bet when she's all grown up & you remind her,she'll be like shocked [/size]
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 07, 2009
This thread makes me miss my baby bro and baby cousin sad sad
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by mohawkchic(f): 2:50am On Nov 07, 2009
[size=13pt]~My son & his friend from school were chatting Tv shows when i picked him from sch. Yesterday. .they both named their favourite shows then my son said "I'm going to tell you something. . but promise you wont tell anyone?" By now my interest has peeked in what he wanted to disclose to his friend. . He said "I watch Hannah Montana But dont you dare tell anyone" I cudnt help laffing & hard. . tho he didnt find it funny. . . cheesy

[/size]
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by chic2pimp(m): 3:08am On Nov 07, 2009
FL Gators:

This thread makes me miss my baby bro and baby cousin sad sad
Heya pele ooo cry cry cry cry

mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~My son & his friend from school were chatting Tv shows when i picked him from sch. Yesterday. .they both named their favourite shows then my son said "I'm going to tell you something. . but promise you wont tell anyone?" By now my interest has peeked in what he wanted to disclose to his friend. . He said "I watch Hannah Montana But dont you dare tell anyone" I cudnt help laffing & hard. . tho he didnt find it funny. . . cheesy

[/size]

Chei see dis woman cheesy. Stop laughing @ him jor angry angry. The Lil guy has learnt or should I say is learning that as a man ,they are certain things you don't admit to doing in public wink cool.
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by mohawkchic(f): 3:11am On Nov 07, 2009
chic2pimp:

Chei see dis woman cheesy. Stop laughing @ him jor angry angry. The Lil guy has learnt or should I say is learning that as a man ,they are certain things you don't admit to doing in public wink cool.

[size=13pt]~ grin That is exactly what i found so funny! He's only 7. . .8 ina couple of months. . Interesting stages children go thru i suppose. . . [/size]
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by mohawkchic(f): 4:37am On Dec 21, 2009
~"Mum where the letter i wrote to Santa?"

"I posted it to Santa" i replied. . . .

"Can you send Santa a text telling him i changed my mind bout the football jersey i wanted & the name i want on it?"
cheesy grin
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Fhemmmy: 6:16am On Dec 21, 2009
Mama and Dada, i just farted.
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by SeanT21(f): 6:30am On Dec 21, 2009
All these stories are hilarious. I wanna be a mommy.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Fhemmmy: 6:31am On Dec 21, 2009
SeanT21:

All these stories are hilarious. I wanna be a mommy.

Then, what are you waiting for?
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by SeanT21(f): 6:33am On Dec 21, 2009
YOU.LOL

I am still a teen. Plus, I am old fashioned. Education, Marriage and then family
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Fhemmmy: 6:36am On Dec 21, 2009
SeanT21:

YOU.LOL

I am still a teen. Plus, I am old fashioned. Education, Marriage and then family

That is not old fashion at all, cos that is how it is supposed to be, however, make sure you are sure of why you are getting married.
I respect a lady that has her head screwed right . . . .good luck with your studies, education is the best legacy you could give yourself.
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by SeanT21(f): 6:42am On Dec 21, 2009
Thanks Fhemmmy.

N yes, I am gonna get marry for the right reasons
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Fhemmmy: 7:01am On Dec 21, 2009
SeanT21:

Thanks Fhemmmy.

N yes, I am gonna get marry for the right reasons

What do u think the right reasons would be.
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by SeanT21(f): 7:09am On Dec 21, 2009
LOVE!!
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Fhemmmy: 7:15am On Dec 21, 2009
You mean you cant love someone and yet not be married, do u need the i do to show that you love the person?
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2009
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Fhemmmy: 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2009
i have seen few say "give me it"
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2009
oh man!

viva ben ten cheesy
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Fhemmmy: 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2009
What?^^^

1 Like

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by mohawkchic(f): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2009
~The cartoon character Ben10? Boys are obssessed w/ it. . my one has three variations of the Ben10 watches,Lunchpack,Boxers. . .

~These folks sure know how to make money off of us. . .they get one watch out,then they get another one w/ slight variation,then another. . .it's not like they're cheap either!
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Knight1(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2009
for me 'mumi chew bones' is , just award winning
Mine was like maybe 10yrs ago i went wiv my lil cuz of about 5 who came to spend hols wiv us to grind pepper so while we were returning, he started misbehaving on the road and am like
T'im ba gba eti e, wa ro bi trailer kolu e ( if i slap you, u'll think u had a collision with a trailer) to which he replied without skipping a bit 'temi ba gba eti yin, gbogbo inkan lo ma wu yin je ( if me i slap you, you 'll develop appetite for everything)
I . WAS . SHOCKED!!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by mohawkchic(f): 4:13am On Dec 22, 2009
~ cheesy What a comeback!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 / “A Househelp Is Employed To Work Not To Go To School” - Lady On Twitter / Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.