Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff (27985 Views)

Elizade University Academic And Non-teaching Staff Job Recruitment (33 Positions / Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff / UNIUYO Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff - 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Prime1507: 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
People, any one here who sat for the CBT and was interviewed orally?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Omoocash(m): 6:49am On Apr 06, 2016
Prime1507:

The successful CBT Applicants are published on their website. Those that score 50 and above. These are the people that will be interviewed.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Omoocash(m): 6:50am On Apr 06, 2016
Prime1507:

The successful CBT Applicants are published on their website. Those that score 50 and above. These are the people that will be interviewed.

Has anyone from Engineering invited for interview or CBT ?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by afunmmy: 6:51am On Apr 06, 2016
Omoocash:

Pls r d questions general questions or wit respect to d discipline of each candidate.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Prime1507: 7:16am On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=Omoocash post=44446868]
Has anyone from Engineering invited for interview or CBT ?

Yea, you are right. However, some people claim they've done the oral's yesterday.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by tonix88: 7:54am On Apr 06, 2016
I hear its discipline specific and a bit of English. good luck to us as we write today.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by ajayiolatunb: 8:02am On Apr 06, 2016
Have they started calling AL from faculty of basic medical science
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by tonix88: 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
hello pals... anybody attended interviews yet? pls share your experience
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by luvlyADESUWA(f): 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Please has anybody gotten invite for administrative position?

Interview I mean or CBT invite
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Valmesk(m): 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:
Please has anybody gotten invite for administrative position?

Interview I mean or CBT invite

I doubt,still waiting

1 Like

Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Walexsammy(m): 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
opj21:
Edo state used to b jobless state....when do dey start creating jobs
no be small thing jare...the state is jst fuc.ked
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Sampi4me(m): 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
Any info on non-academic staff
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by owanguy(m): 6:50am On Apr 08, 2016
No info yet @ sampi4me
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by borie4u(m): 8:17am On Apr 08, 2016
Sampi4me:
Any info on non-academic staff
Non academic staff did test yesterday. Accountant 1 & 2. Those that passed will have interview on Saturday. Got invite for interview dis morning for AL.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by opy002(m): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2016
borie4u:

Non academic staff did test yesterday. Accountant 1 & 2. Those that passed will have interview on Saturday. Got invite for interview dis morning for AL.
What dept is that?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by jjstanley(m): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2016
Pls wat about junior staff? Has any junior staff aplicant gotten invitation?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by zoje4real(m): 8:07am On Apr 09, 2016
pls whn is d date for Accountant one n two interview
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Djaito: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
Are they still callin ppl or they are done wit interview?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by bigcole(m): 3:09am On Apr 11, 2016
tank u very much
macino1:

I helped my cousin to apply. And I am equally helping out with other activities/information. I don't seams to get how it is possible to do a print out for the online application. You are to only apply and they will send invite to those they deem fit. Ask those telling you about print out to show you a copy or tell you how they got theirs. I will update you with any useful information when there is any.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by omoghene1: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2016
Why is it that those who have done test and more importantly INTERVIEWS are quiet about the whole process.For those who care to say , how did the interviews go ?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Jeremyaaa09: 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
The interview comprised of the governing council members/representatives including the Registrar and VC.
For academic positions, the interview was oral with questions from applicants qualification and claims, project and field related questions.
the time is usually brief and all original certificates are checked.
Kindly come with a soft and hard copy of your CV.

1 Like

Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by borie4u(m): 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jeremyaaa09:
The interview comprised of the governing council members/representatives including the Registrar and VC.
For academic positions, the interview was oral with questions from applicants qualification and claims, project and field related questions.
the time is usually brief and all original certificates are checked.
Kindly come with a soft and hard copy of your CV.
@ jeremyaa
After the interview on saturday was d list of successful applicant published. Have they got back to successful applicant
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by anthney87: 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
I was sent a .message from the school to update my application I.e Lab scientist and med lab scientist.
After inputing my phone number it was saying phone numba must b 11 digit even been I imputed 11 digit phone number .
Any one wt help pls?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Otas4real(m): 12:16am On Apr 12, 2016
Has any maintenance engineer gotten invite yet?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by opy002(m): 3:56am On Apr 12, 2016
anthney87:
I was sent a .message from the school to update my application I.e Lab scientist and med lab scientist.
After inputing my phone number it was saying phone numba must b 11 digit even been I imputed 11 digit phone number .
Any one wt help pls?
Use ucweb browser on your phone to update your info, or better still, use a system.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Jeremyaaa09: 6:41am On Apr 12, 2016
borie4u:

@ jeremyaa
After the interview on saturday was d list of successful applicant published. Have they got back to successful applicant

Am not aware of any yet
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Edokpia: 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
You applied to Edo University for employment As Admin Officer. Kindly visit our website, www.edouniversity.com to update your application immediately. Thanks. This was the text msg I received some minutes ago,anyone else in the house,I will jump to cafe 2morow to do the needful.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
Edokpia:
You applied to Edo University for employment As Admin Officer. Kindly visit our website, www.edouniversity.com to update your application immediately. Thanks. This was the text msg I received some minutes ago,anyone else in the house,I will jump to cafe 2morow to do the needful.

Got the same text too, and luckily I was using my laptop, so I just did the update immediately.

1 Like

Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by teeiabee: 8:11am On Apr 15, 2016
Any news about faculty of law, I applied and I am yet to receive any message. Has anybody who applied to the faculty od law received any message
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Taidonz(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2016
Please, has anybody who applied as admin officer gotten any new message after the asked us to update our application information?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Taidonz(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2016
jaysleem:

Got the same text too, and luckily I was using my laptop, so I just did the update immediately.
Any new?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Now I Believe In Connection / Pls Guys! Does Anyone Know About Bg Nigeria In Ikeja / I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.