Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff (28002 Views)

Elizade University Academic And Non-teaching Staff Job Recruitment (33 Positions / Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff / UNIUYO Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff - 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by angeldebra: 3:28pm On May 19, 2016
Please, what did they ask during the interview. I just got invited for Test today, as Accountant 11..
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by owanguy(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2016
mine is on saturday
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by henryuzor(m): 4:51pm On May 19, 2016
I also got invite for aptitude test for accountant II on saturday.I am coming from warri and I need like 4 people going for the same test from sapele,warri and benin so we can put funds together and buy fuel so I can come along with my uncle's car for easy movement to and fro.
My number 08055377295
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by emmylson01: 5:05pm On May 19, 2016
I just got an invite as regards Accountant II, which will hold on Saturday. Any help as regards wah we should expect during the test?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 19, 2016
Anyone goin frm Ibadan pls for accountant ll
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by dentrice: 6:29pm On May 19, 2016
I was invited also on Saturday. I stay in Lagos and what are we to expect?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by cricifixo: 10:21pm On May 19, 2016
I was also called but I'm skeptical about doing whole thing cos of past experiences on government jobs, I've attended quite a number of government interviews and done so well but they go ahead and do whatever their mind tells them. Jst don't want to waste transport from Lagos to Edo and still experience the same rubbish
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by emmylson01: 10:54pm On May 19, 2016
cricifixo:
I was also called but I'm skeptical about doing whole thing cos of past experiences on government jobs, I've attended quite a number of government interviews and done so well but they go ahead and do whatever their mind tells them. Jst don't want to waste transport from Lagos to Edo and still experience the same rubbish

Dont lose hope..... The hustle Wil surely pay some day.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Paragon001(m): 11:48pm On May 19, 2016
Pls, where is d venue for d TEST? @Accountant II. I got a msg 4rm them but no venue.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Nikkyrose: 7:05am On May 20, 2016
Please who is going for the accountant II test from Lagos??
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by akp202(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2016
henryuzor:
I also got invite for aptitude test for accountant II on saturday.I am coming from warri and I need like 4 people going for the same test from sapele,warri and benin so we can put funds together and buy fuel so I can come along with my uncle's car for easy movement to and fro.
My number 08055377295
tried ur number not going through
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by sagacious2016: 7:27am On May 21, 2016
It appears they are no longer attending to Admin Officers or some have been invited. Got no response from them since last month when we were asked to update our profile on their website. Anyone with info on admin officers should please share.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by akp202(m): 2:20pm On May 21, 2016
U needed to see d number of those that came just for accountant II position.. .although they did not work with d time
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by dentrice: 9:56pm On May 21, 2016
akp202:
U needed to see d number of those that came just for accountant II position.. .although they did not work with d time
were they much?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by akp202(m): 6:00am On May 22, 2016
dentrice:
were they much?
I can attest to d fact that over 600 persons were there when I got there as at 1pm . Between 9am and 1pm some batches have written and while I was leaving more were still coming for the accountant II position
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by dentrice: 6:51am On May 22, 2016
akp202:
I can attest to d fact that over 600 persons were there when I got there as at 1pm when I got there. Between 9am and 1pm some batches have written and while I was leaving more were still coming for the accountant II position
hmmmm! I was invited but couldn't make it.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Nobody: 7:33am On May 22, 2016
Na wa ooo
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by emmylson01: 10:43am On May 22, 2016
The crowd was rily massive.. I wrote yesterday!! I hope the process wud be done by merit
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by sunch(m): 8:45am On May 23, 2016
I was there. But when is the result be released?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by akp202(m): 3:01pm On May 23, 2016
sunch:
I was there. But when is the result be released?
I just receive my score now... .have u?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by emmylson01: 3:16pm On May 23, 2016
akp202:
Not yet ooo. Wah was the score like
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Paragon001(m): 3:36pm On May 23, 2016
akp202:
What's ur score? I'm yet to get mine. Who knows their pass mark?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by owanguy(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2016
i just got my score. wat is their pass mark
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by sunch(m): 5:19pm On May 23, 2016
I beg lets share our score. Am yet to receive mine
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by akp202(m): 5:58pm On May 23, 2016
sunch:
I beg lets share our score. Am yet to receive mine
scored 48% .....
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by akp202(m): 6:00pm On May 23, 2016
Paragon001:
What's ur score? I'm yet to get mine. Who knows their pass mark?
scored 48% heard D pass mark is 50%
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by akp202(m): 6:02pm On May 23, 2016
owanguy:
i just got my score. wat is their pass mark
what did u score? I scored 48%
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by akp202(m): 6:05pm On May 23, 2016
emmylson01:

Not yet ooo. Wah was the score like
not too good.. ..i scored 48% .... Some of d persons I went with their score is between 40-45% hopefully they would reduce D pass mark
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by iwedimarshal: 6:43pm On May 23, 2016
cricifixo:
I advice u stay back at home. we had a terrible experience during our academic j
ob test. they are tribalistic and sectional.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by henryuzor(m): 1:27am On May 24, 2016
54.4%
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by opj21(m): 1:37am On May 24, 2016
Was the exam that too hard Am not seeing a brilliant scores heRe......share exam experience
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by tamavi: 2:38pm On May 24, 2016
I don't know how possible this is said I scored 0.0 percent just so surprised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rejected For A Job Because I Was Too Short. / "Wolf Of Wall Street" - 5 Mindsets Every Graduate MUST Have In 2018 / I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.