Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) (38542 Views)

Akwa Ibom Government Lodge In Lagos In Dilapidated State. Photos / The Ikeja Police College Building Collapse (Graphic Photos) / The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
I ply this axis everyday and its always an eyesore to see this as a Nigeria police college. This is a very mind troubling state because, the Muritala Mohammed Airport is just 2min drive from this eyesore. What does this potrays to the foreigners coming into the country for the first time? Why won't they classify us like the way they do? Anyway, my own is that , let the government do something to the sorry state of the college ASAP.

Original writer... Drabeey

3 Likes

Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
More pics...

Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by thesicilian: 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
If I trained in this kind of place, my heart would be stronger & darker than most Nigerian police officers'.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
thesicilian:
If I trained in this kind of place, my heart would be stronger & darker than most Nigerian police officers

Maybe ds is why most police officers are.......

14 Likes

Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by Saheed9: 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
I could remember this same college was featured on channels tv some years back. So nothing has been done since then. Smh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by YourNemesis: 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
This looks more like a living space than an academic space, i.e 'college"
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by MarvelJ: 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
First time I came to lag in 2013 I saw it and was like wow... why wldnt our force be dark hearteed and be looking for alternative sigh

6 Likes

Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by lekkie073(m): 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
Its called 'surviving against all odds'

It makes them tick cool
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
It that a broken fence there?
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by tooman: 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
officer weh go use am chop money never come

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by henchamb(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
No wonder they behave like animals

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by Prinxx(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
Bizarre to say the least...
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by Ayomi088(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
No be this same police college GEJ renovate?

12 Likes

Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by Oduyalerapheal(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
That is why most of Nigeria police look horrible and irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by Elerineye01(m): 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
Alabajo... No wonder our police officers are like that... What exactly are they training them to become here... Naija I hail thee...
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by 2n2k(m): 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
I thought there was renovation of the place after the Channels TV expose. What happened again?

2 Likes

Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by Booty4me: 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by macino1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
Charity truly begins at home. Now, I see why they act and behave the way they do. Meanwhile, what has been happening to the Billions budgeted each year for maintenance? FG got more work
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by A12(m): 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
Police college or poultry....

2 Likes

Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by Mynd44: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
Isnt this the Police barracks at Mobolaji Bank Anthony way?

The police college is somewhere else na. I stand corrected

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by omolola15(m): 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
MarvelJ:
First time I came to lag in 2013 I saw it and was like wow... why wldnt our force be dark hearteed and be looking for alternative sigh

Na which village you come dey live before?
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by mutvy: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
This is the effect of corruption inflicted on the college by the police officers themselves.

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by A12(m): 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
Police college or poultry college
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by LilNetty(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
OK....
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by omolola15(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Mynd44:
Isnt this the Police barracks at Mobolaji Bank Anthony way?

The police college is somewhere else na. I stand corrected

It's police college sir. It's a very big place. So the fence started right from mobolaji bank Anthony way.
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by McCarlito(m): 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
Drabeey:
I ply this axis everyday and its always an eyesore to see this as a Nigeria police college. This is a very mind troubling state because, the Muritala Mohammed Airport is just 2min drive from this eyesore. What does this potrays to the foreigners coming into the country for the first time? Why won't they classify us like the way they do? Anyway, my own is that , let the government do something to the sorry state of the college ASAP.

Op: That is the picture of the Federal Highway Patrol Barracks Ikeja opposite Area F command and off Police College Ikeja... Stop misleading the public with ur wrong outburst... The police college ikeja was last renovated during the Jonathan administration and never had buildings like this even before its renovation.. That is behind the Highway barracks Ikeja. Please before u publish a wrong image of something try doing extra findings before u rush to the internet to publish wrong image

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by Oppypoppy: 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hmmmm. What a shame.
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by SOPIGO: 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
Op let me tell u the truth, if corruption is removed from NPF then NPF is dead because NPF is surviving on corruption... Take it or leave it but that is d fact.
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by kennyman2000(m): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
chai! I now see the reason why police can never be ur friend. You dey live inside duplex with AC and police dey stay inside dirty barrack, dilapitated training school, you come say, make u na be friend. You go tey if u dey wait make police be ur friend.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband.
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by king406(m): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
This is one reason they are the way they are
Re: Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) by erico2k2(m): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
Drabeey:

This is the barracks ni?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM / NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.