Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (48448 Views)

Robbers Shoot Father Michael Akawu Dead In A Supermarket In Abuja(photos) / Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) / Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead Inside A Lexus Jeep In Owerri (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by obiremy: 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
Moments ago, a group of robbers shot a man in front of his wife and son and robbed him of the money he reportedly withdrew from the bank.

The incident happened along Bode Thomas road in Surulere, Lagos. The man had just left the bank with his wife and son before they got ambushed by the robbers who reportedly arrived on motorcycles.

Passersby rushed the victim to a nearby hospital, and reports say he is in a critical condition.

Watch the graphic video clip here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCvEO6oxrzx/

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/shocking-video-armed-robbers-shoot-man.html

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Ratello: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
What a pity.... The signs of the times are bad...in broad daylight now real movies are being shot. I wish this breadwinner quick recovery.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Cholls(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
my brothers and sisters only God watin this Oga do im worker's.
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by menabae(f): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lagos and robbers just like bread nd tea

8 Likes

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Heshei: 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
I really pray that God should spare the man's life ... internal injury from a bullet can become something else if not taken care of properly and on time.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by seankay(m): 12:06am On Mar 10, 2016
I pray he survives it. This is one of the reasons why I don't pity robbers.Must they shoot? why not just snatch the money and leave

57 Likes

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 10, 2016
You will not die, In Jesus name. Amen.

Chai, bank no be sightseeing o. Why go bank with your whole family ?

The days are evil..

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Standing5(m): 12:35am On Mar 10, 2016
Cruel. He will survive and the robbers will be caught in Jesus' name.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ifyalways(f): 4:03am On Mar 10, 2016
And when the robbers are caught, I pray jungle justice is applied asap.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by BaddieKay(f): 4:41am On Mar 10, 2016
I pray 4 quick recovery...why not take the money and not shoot?Must they shed blood?

13 Likes

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Sensitivbin777(m): 5:04am On Mar 10, 2016
What a country... They should have left him unhurt embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Ezerbullet(m): 6:03am On Mar 10, 2016
I wish him speedy recovery. Na to dey look around before we withdraw now.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by realestworld(m): 6:07am On Mar 10, 2016
And some fraudsters still preaches against jungle justice!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by akp202(m): 6:21am On Mar 10, 2016
I can see a tomorrow Nigeria being crime free
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Sexytemi(f): 6:48am On Mar 10, 2016
hmnnn, na wa o..sadsad, later when one of d thieves is caught and given a special jungle justice treatment...someone here will be shouting "Africans are archaic in thinking"...angry

9 Likes

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by MVLOX(m): 6:54am On Mar 10, 2016
Later wen dis tifs are caught dem go begin give us cock and bull story of wat lead them to do it......wen dem dey shoot person collect e money so their conscience no dey work ooo

1 Like

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by uzoormah(m): 7:06am On Mar 10, 2016
i pray he doesn't die.. buhari needs deliverance

1 Like

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2016
When robbers are being killed some fools will be saying no to jungle justice. I pray the man survives this.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 10, 2016
He will survive.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 10, 2016
embarassed

This Ambode is really a useless Governor.
Under his watch, Lagos is now a breeding ground for day light robbery.
What an incompetent mofo!

6 Likes

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by emymeeky: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2016
grin
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Beehshorp(m): 7:50am On Mar 10, 2016
Apc is in power.. Shitty stories are being heard everyday... God see us through...
I wish u speedy recovery ur life over the money anyways but for dis kain hard times u may be feeling ur money over ur life..

1 Like

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:51am On Mar 10, 2016
Hmmm...

All I can say is that everyone should take cover under Jesus Christ.

The rate at which bad things are happening and bad news ongoing everyday is alarming.

The truth is it will only get worse , it won't stop; the Bible said so.

Only those who have Jesus have protection in these very dangerous and lethal times...

I'm not talking about just going to Church; I'm talking about having personal relationship with him and living a righteous life.

Thanks

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by giftservers(m): 7:51am On Mar 10, 2016
May God deliver this generation.
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by loomer: 7:53am On Mar 10, 2016
How much person withdraw wey una shoot am? If police catch una now una go say na devil work
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by bedspread: 7:54am On Mar 10, 2016
LAGOS IS GRADUALLY BEING TAKEN OVER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by trishapal(f): 7:54am On Mar 10, 2016
What a pity... I smell foul play. Someone positioned himself inside the bank to monitor customers and inform the robbers outside. May God keep us safe.

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by nbright: 7:54am On Mar 10, 2016
Buharioooooo where's the promised security of lives and properties? They have been scammed

1 Like

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Sijo01(f): 7:55am On Mar 10, 2016
The gods that will frustrate those robbers are doing press up in their coven.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by nyzeo(m): 7:55am On Mar 10, 2016
obiremy:
Moments ago, a group of robbers shot a man in front of his wife and son and robbed him of the money he reportedly withdrew from the bank.

The incident happened along Bode Thomas road in Surulere, Lagos. The man had just left the bank with his wife and son before they got ambushed by the robbers who reportedly arrived on motorcycles.

Passersby rushed the victim to a nearby hospital, and reports say he is in a critical condition.

Watch the graphic video clip here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCvEO6oxrzx/

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/shocking-video-armed-robbers-shoot-man.html
una no get common sense ....na so CNN d record news clips? U carry camera go face okada people...na them armed robbers shot ?? Olodo
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by 9ja4show: 7:55am On Mar 10, 2016
Sexytemi:
hmnnn, na wa o..sadsad, later when one of d thieves is caught and given a special jungle justice treatment...someone here will be shouting "Africans are archaic in thinking"...angry

My friend shut up, is it only in Africa robbery takes place? It's a global problem and jungle justice is never the answer.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by lilmax(m): 7:56am On Mar 10, 2016
And when you see street people beating these robbers,you hear st.upid people saying jungle justice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dead Body Of Father John Adeyi Found In Benue Community (PHOTO) / Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. / Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.