Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:28 PM

Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . (8867 Views)

Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! / Come And Chill With NL Coolest Babe=onila! / Most Coolest Guy On Nairaland,, check him out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by congoshine(m): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2009
First,I must state that all the babes on NL are really cool. . .
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by platinumnk(f): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2009
[glow=teal,2,300]Ahah. . . now the Friday Night Drama Begins cheesy

**Subscribing**
[/glow]
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by congoshine(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2009
. . . . .and my choice of 'coolest' may not necessary be the coolest from other peeps POV(point of View). Like they say "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder" .
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by TOPE20001(f): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2009
congoshine:

. . . . .and my choice of 'coolest' may not necessary be  the coolest from other peeps POV(point of View). Like they say "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder" .

come on with it abeg tongue
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by platinumnk(f): 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2009
TOPE2000!:

come on with it abeg tongue

[glow=teal,2,300]yes naw!! tongue[/glow]
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by LadyT(f): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2009
Congoshine is in love with some girl on here just let us know abeg before you kill us with these loff threads
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by TOPE20001(f): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2009
platinumnk:

[glow=teal,2,300]yes naw!!  tongue[/glow]

i don tire sef undecided
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by congoshine(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2009
LadyT:

Congoshine is in love with some girl on here just let us know abeg before you kill us with these loff threads
Hey T whats up? Been trying to say hi all these while wetin be ur YIM na ?

Ok,ok. . . . .back to business,
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by platinumnk(f): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2009
[glow=teal,2,300]Congo, i am getting off work now, if u dont reveal am, I will pray for thunderlightning to strike ur computer angry angry angry angry[/glow]
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Babybee(f): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2009
yeeeeeeeees.
I'll pray along Platinum
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by congoshine(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2009
platinumnk:

[glow=teal,2,300]Congo, i am getting off work now, if u dont reveal am, I will pray for thunderlightning to strike ur computer angry angry angry angry[/glow]
u no get internet for office? I gave you the time before na,didn't I ? OK I'll YIM u in d event you're not online,deal?

Like  my initial thread,

congoshine:

Summary of  princess' qualities  kiss kiss:
She's :
1.Stunningly beautiful  shocked shocked
2.Prob NOT available  sad sad
3.Posts out of EU or US  cool
4.Has some  rather unusual skills  wink
5.Less than 2000 posts  tongue
6.ID starts with one of the 6 alphabets K-P
7.Someone you can take to Mama  smiley

I'll take each quality one at a time & finally arrive at her name,ok? So. . . . . . . .
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by oyinda3(f): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2009
why u spamming NL with these topics?? angry
if u want to say, spill it. if not, please gerrout!!let this be your last topic on this your infamous NL infatuation

Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by platinumnk(f): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2009
congoshine:

u no get internet for office? I gave you the time before na,didn't I ? OK I'll YIM u in d event you're not online,deal?

[glow=teal,2,300]Why u dey yab like dis? Once I get off work, Off goes Nairaland. Ive been waiting all day, post her name first then her qualities after, Chia!  angry I don tire for ur wahalla abeg.

I'll check my YIM later.

ciao

[/glow]

oyinda.:

why u spamming NL with these topics?? angry
if u want to say, spill it. if not, please gerrout!!let this be your last topic on this your infamous NL infatuation

[glow=teal,2,300]ABI O!!l[/glow]
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2009
coolest girl here is . . .
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by congoshine(m): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2009
Stunning Beauty

No objective 'beholder'would come across her profile pics & not agree she's indeed, very attractive.
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by manmustwac(m): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2009
iice is the coolest babe here for the obvious reason
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2009
iice? no way . . . it has to be tope2000.
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2009
davidylan:

boobs power? tongue
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by congoshine(m): 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2009
davidylan:

Tope's indeed really lovely. . . .  ,but 'princess' ID is btw K-P inclusive  cry

manmustwac:

iice is the coolest babe here for the obvious reason
iice . . . .from my understanding is fair in complexion. . . .  . .I prefer the dark,thank you  wink
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2009
michelin89:

boobs power?  tongue

no, the chic is actually very intelligent. She's a lot more than her boobs.
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2009
davidylan:

Really? I'd like to see you praise her head more often then. Same goes to Sauron.
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by congoshine(m): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2009
AVAILABILITY

If what she posts is anything to go by. . ,  .  . . . 'prncess' is NOT Single  cry cry cry cry cry (can't bring myself to even think about it). But then thats the whole aim of this exercise- to blurt it all out & heal thereby  wink
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by platinumnk(f): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2009
davidylan:

[glow=teal,2,300]Another Nairaland love venture grin grin

I say NaijaCutee

[/glow]
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by TOPE20001(f): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2009
Haterz . . . . grin cheesy

@david
Thank you jare my loff kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by congoshine(m): 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2009
TOPE2000!:

@david
You no thank me too. . . . ?  undecided

But you're loaded well endowed too sha  kiss
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by TOPE20001(f): 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2009
congoshine:

You no thank me too. . . . ?  undecided

But you're loaded too sha  kiss

Thanx too jare kiss
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2009
TOPE2000!:

@david

Yeah haterz . . .  tongue
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2009
I may say Maray!
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by congoshine(m): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2009
Ok. .  , back to business. . .  

She's based in the EU (UK to be precise)
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by TOPE20001(f): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2009
michelin89:

Yeah haterz . . .  tongue

Nna . . . why are u so JELUX of my boobs sef?
if u want make i dash u some . . .i can o tongue grin
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Nna . . . why are u so JELUX of my boobs sef?
if u want make i dash u some . . .i can o tongue grin

No I can't accept. What is yours is yours! cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by oyinda3(f): 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2009
david and congoshine,
more than likely you two have separate ppl in mind.  this topic can therefore serve to kill two birds with one stone.
do not be afraid to spill it. no one will judge you. it is not a crime to fall in love with a beautiful woman. think about it. would you rather bottle up your emotions and live a life of torture or confess your love to your nairaland princess and allow us to see the genuine passion in your eyes? your beautiful, intelligent lady might also have the same feelings toward u but how would she know if you don't confess it? she deserves to know too. if she's single, you're a lucky man that's for sure. and if she's taken for the time being you can develop a friendship that can probably lead into a true romance in the future. think about it! reveal it and let us celebrate this joyous moment with you. reveal.

. . .or forever hold your peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is Www.afrointroduction.com A Genuine Dating Site? / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! / Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You?