Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . (8946 Views)

Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! / Come And Chill With NL Coolest Babe=onila! / Most Coolest Guy On Nairaland,, check him out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Vuitton(m): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2009
gloriuss:

it means this is VERY INTERESTING! DUH! tongue

I wasnt talking to you at that instance tongue
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Vuitton(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2009
Pat honey i love the way you chat in my lost lingua kiss
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by gloriuss(f): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2009
Vuitton:

Pat honey i love the way you chat in my lost lingua kiss

Vuitton:

What does that mean
of course[b] its lost[/b] na. . . . i mean up until today uve still not found it. . . tongue

and all this time i automatically assumed that this ur EGO came hand in hand with INTELLIGENCE. . . . OBVIOUSLY NOT! as uve successfully proved me WRONG!
Abegi. . . . QUIT while ur BEHIND! grin grin grin grin

Vuitton:

I wasnt talking to you at that instance tongue

ehn? fair enough sha. i no talk again.
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by sexyLeamon(f): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2009
Vuitton how can u want two ladies at the same time?
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Vuitton(m): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2009
sexyLeamon:

Vuitton how can u want two ladies at the same time?

TWO What makes you think its two?
Currently there are three. . . .

. . .and that includes kiss
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Vuitton(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2009
gloriuss:

ehn? fair enough sha. i no talk again.

Hey baby, am jus playing with you nao *huggs* you are my special person smiley

@ SL
You need to understand the way a male mind works and wot makes a man tick smiley
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by sexyLeamon(f): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2009
play your games jore
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Vealkyrie(f): 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2009
who is the Coolest babe?
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by sexyLeamon(f): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2009
Vealkyrie:

who is the Coolest babe?
you by the way welcome
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Vealkyrie(f): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2009
Thank you.
^^^^^^^
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by illusion2: 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2009
gloriuss:

it means this is VERY INTERESTING! DUH! tongue
Vuitton:

What does MILF mean 
Google. . . duh ! tongue
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by patwhizkid(f): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2009
Ah vuitton! Trios filles?! Quel dommage!
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by gloriuss(f): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2009
sexyLeamon:

play your games jore

hahahahahh grin which games. . . . ? the ONLY puppet he's stringing along is HIMSELF. . . .and i'll laugh so hard when it hits him like a brick wall. . .  cool
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by sexyLeamon(f): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2009
gloriuss:

hahahahahh grin which games. . . . ? the ONLY puppet he's stringing along is HIMSELF. . . .and i'll laugh so hard when it hits him like a brick wall. . . cool
please don't break the guy heart he's a cool dude na. a cool dude and a cool babe make the
coolest couple lol

Vealkyrie:

Thank you.
^^^^^^^

welcome
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by candylips(m): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2009
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Vealkyrie(f): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2009
^^^^^where is Congoshine to tell us who the Coolest babe is?
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by sexyLeamon(f): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2009
his coolest babe is meaden hope I got that right
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Vealkyrie(f): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2009
^^^Now who is meaden?
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by sexyLeamon(f): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2009
I don't know do u like Congoshine or wot? cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by candylips(m): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2009
Congoshine smiley what a funny name
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Vealkyrie(f): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2009
sexyLeamon:

I don't know do u like Congoshine or wot? cheesy

^^^^^^^^impossible.
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Vuitton(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2009
sexyLeamon:

please don't break the guy heart he's a cool dude na. a cool dude and a cool babe make the
coolest couple lol
welcome

Thx jare cheesy
Am jus having fun ere, Gloriuss seems to be taking this a bit personal angry but i still love ya'll cool
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Vuitton(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2009
patwhizkid:

Ah vuitton! Trios filles?! Quel dommage!

Yeah i like threesomes grin are you game?
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by gloriuss(f): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2009
Vuitton:

Thx jare cheesy
Am jus having fun ere, Gloriuss seems to be taking this a bit personal angry but i still love ya'll cool

no na. . . . . im taking this all in good jest na! love y'all on NL too!! grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by patwhizkid(f): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2009
Non!
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Vuitton(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2009
gloriuss:

no na. . . . . im taking this all in good jest na! love y'all on NL too!! grin grin

Coooooooooooooooool cool Lets kiss and be lovers kiss
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by eleshin(m): 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2009
my coolest babe is maedan,cos she's gat all the qualities,she post when necessary unlike some that post every second,she is extremely pretty and she is just too mature.she is the type of girl that makes you wanting.
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Vuitton(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2009
eleshin:

my coolest babe is maedan,[b] she post when necessary unlike some that post every second,she is extremely pretty and she is just too mature.she is the type of girl that makes you wanting.[/b]

Is this so? I need to research these characteristics cool
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by roblance: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2009
coolest babe on nl>>>> no comment
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 24, 2010
MzDarkSkin hands DOWN! You already know this. . .
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by candylips(m): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2010
^^ hmm i don't know you so no comment wink
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by debosky(m): 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2010
googles. . . . hundreds of miles ahead of all others. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! / I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months