Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) (61762 Views)

Peniel Coast Gardens For Just₦3m Per Plot @ Lekki / Xmas Promo!!!wolverton Courts At N2.5m Per Plot.lekki Free Trade Zone Express Rd / PROMO!!! Oceanwood Courts Estate At N1.5m Per Plot! Lekki Free Trade Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by evy1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
rheether:
Who brought this shit here?
Beauty without brain.

1 Like

Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by Stanbeto: 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
For painting check my signature here
Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by babadem2much(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
o
ladyF:
Make I spread my mat for this side, who get kuli kuli and zobo? Errmmm....OP, make you contract the laborer work give us for here na, I fit help you carry block for free, make all my muscles no waste... grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Huh? haba! for your age grin grin

this LadyF sef grin
Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by blacq2009(m): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
balash:
Following
Salamu alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh.
Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by fasbio(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
hemucology:
Nice work

Contant me for latest P.O.P and cement work

Pls send me ur contact detail (fasasi23@yahoo.com )
Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by badonkadonk: 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
Op... This ur site resemble sango tedo.. Sango tedo no be lekki na..
Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
pendusky:
wink wink wink

Lets know how much it will cost to finish the project.

wink

Estimated total cost is projected to be 4.5m. But I'm currently having talks with my client on certain elements we can tweak to keep the finish cost at 4m e.g roof design, merging lintel level to head beam level etc. Would let you know the final outcome
Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by pendusky(m): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
EfeEj:

Estimated total cost is projected to be 4.5m. But I'm currently having talks with my client on certain elements we can tweak to keep the finish cost at 4m e.g roof design, merging lintel level to head beam level etc. Would let you know the final outcome

Okay Bro. following the thread for that
Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by Chelseafan1: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
Subscribing.
Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by danny34(m): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
Well done bro....the place looks like ogombo to me.....
Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by Coolgent(m): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
ladyF:
Make I spread my mat for this side, who get kuli kuli and zobo? Errmmm....OP, make you contract the laborer work give us for here na, I fit help you carry block for free, make all my muscles no waste... grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Na only kunu i get
Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by scarr: 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
brunofarad:
Ok

If this topic can make FP since 2009

That means there's still hope that my topic will make Front page one day...

Meanwhile
Am interested in this thread because it may bear my work at some stage.....

Op if I tell you to check my signature now....all these mods will pick up their cutlass for me grin

But

Just do the needful grin

Good evening fatherland
2009?
You should be smarter than that na
Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by ladyF(f): 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
Coolgent:

Na only kunu i get
I like peppery kunu too grin

2 Likes

Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by skfa1: 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nice one,keep it up. Show us the house pix pls when u are done.
Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by wetin7: 12:19am On Mar 16, 2016
I wish you good luck in your project.
Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by solid3(m): 12:55am On Mar 16, 2016
rheether:

I'm disappointed in you.

1 Like

Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by oduncojamaica(m): 1:21am On Mar 16, 2016
good job Sir
floor plan design
Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by pymseun: 1:26am On Mar 16, 2016
Should in case, anybody need an electrical engineer on both surface and condict WIRING 08054388062
Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by Mbamifeanyi(m): 1:30am On Mar 16, 2016
Nice work. i studied building engineering and i am very Good in laying Tiles both ceramic,marble, granite etc you can call or email me on mbamifeanyigabriel32@gmail.com 08060549052

1 Like

Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by jeffizy(m): 5:04am On Mar 16, 2016
rheether:
Being mean only hides inferiority complex for a little while.
Your cute looks should be accompanied with nice choice of words.

1 Like

Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by Drdreluv: 6:25am On Mar 16, 2016
EfeEj:

Estimated total cost is projected to be 4.5m. But I'm currently having talks with my client on certain elements we can tweak to keep the finish cost at 4m e.g roof desig n, merging lintel level to head beam level etc. Would let you know the final outcome
can we see your building plan ?
Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by rheether(f): 6:38am On Mar 16, 2016
That's a post from 2009 and it's on FP. The building isn't even complete.
Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by realomonile: 7:12am On Mar 16, 2016
Nice one from d op...

See This Plot Of Land For Sale In Lagos At The Rate Of 1.5m Negotiable(photos) >> https://www.nairaland.com/2962239/see-plot-land-sale-lagos

This 4 Plot Of Land Facing Express With fenced For Sale At Give Away Price >> https://www.nairaland.com/2960684/4-plot-land-facing-express

Photo: 4 Flat, A Block Of 3bedroom For Sale In Ikorodu >> https://www.nairaland.com/2946580/photo-4-flat-block-3bedroom
Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by feeloscar(m): 7:26am On Mar 16, 2016
EfeEj:
Update of the day. Sand filling and iron bending running concurrently.
I feel you should have removed the grass and a little of the top soil before filling. Don't you think there will voids after decomposition of the grass?
Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by EndiaSami: 7:42am On Mar 16, 2016
OP, welldone.

For your sanitary wares, bathroom and kitchen solution, General plumber material.

Do contact, via my signature

Thanks

Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 16, 2016
EfeEj:
Construction activity on site started today. I will be sharing with Nairalanders the day to day updates of this building project.

The 3 bedroom bungalow has been designed to occupy just a quarter of a plot since the land allocated for construction is just half plot.

Wow, nice....I'd love to see the plan for this optimized building.
Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by imoci(m): 8:55am On Mar 16, 2016
can we see the floor plan of this edifice?.
Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by Diamondpicture(m): 9:25am On Mar 16, 2016
Am so scared of these type of lands
Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2016
imoci:
can we see the floor plan of this edifice?.

Floor plan is dicey. Has been duly paid for by the client and he reserves the right to make it public. This is only possible with his permission.

Thanks for understanding.

Rgds
Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by IdJack(m): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2016
God will see you through...Congratulations in advance

1 Like

Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by mildflame: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2016
EfeEj:
Construction activity on site started today. I will be sharing with Nairalanders the day to day updates of this building project.

The 3 bedroom bungalow has been designed to occupy just a quarter of a plot since the land allocated for construction is just half plot.

1 Like

Re: Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) by mufutau55(m): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
rheether:
That's a post from 2009 and it's on FP. The building isn't even complete.

NO. The post is on March 09, 2016 not 2009... read well.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21-Storey Building Collapses In Ikoyi, Lagos. Many Trapped (Video) / How Many Plots Of Land Can We Find In An Acres. Urgent / How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.