Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window (32207 Views)

Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / Tree-climbing Goats In Morocco (Photos) / Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by Udaume: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2016
Atimes you can hardly distinguish between police and agboro in lagos.

This police man pass agboro self

1 Like

Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by Etizz: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2016
That guy is a special force.....

He has gone through all the relevant training....
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by nbright: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2016
grin
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by xreal: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2016
Even police in Benin Republic will not act this way.
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by crownwealth: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2016
Stupidity, all because of N200 ?
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by Mariecakes(f): 9:47am On Mar 10, 2016
Lmao
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by 1Dray(m): 9:47am On Mar 10, 2016
donbenedict:
godforbid. I hate dat church
Little wonder you're in this state...
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by seunlayi(m): 9:48am On Mar 10, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by gbaskiboy: 9:49am On Mar 10, 2016
Evyivy:
He is not trying to stop the tanker, I think he needed a lift
grin officer titus at work
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by gbishman: 9:49am On Mar 10, 2016
Now tell me what is the difference between a so called trained police man and the common untrained tout on the street.
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by SmartMugu: 9:50am On Mar 10, 2016
Crazy people in uniforms. Only in Nigeria.
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by SmartMugu: 9:52am On Mar 10, 2016
victor2fresh:
How dat guy take resemble policeman?
May be him be traffic warden (yellow fever)
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by SOPIGO: 9:52am On Mar 10, 2016
Op u are so so funny.... U just want ur post to come front page by all means...... U know anything that involves police, Seun, lalalisticala will definitely bring it to Front page. This pix is old pix... I have seen d pix here on Nairaland before.
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by omolola15(m): 9:53am On Mar 10, 2016
Austin4lif:
Anything can happen in this CHANGE ERA. He need the money so badly. Zombies will definitely come and quote me nw. Some pple have the guts to insult IPOB but when the see the AWUSA the take to their heels and allow them burn their houses, kill them and even abduct their children. Which cowardliness pass this one. Meanwhile, I believe Nigeria will be better as one if we all agree.

Actually this picture was taken in 2014. I know you won't believe so I took the liberty of sharing the link with you. I remember using it as my dp back then.

https://www.nairaland.com/1982957/funny-naija-pictures
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by crackhouse(m): 9:53am On Mar 10, 2016
he wan show the driver pepper.
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 10, 2016
All the truck driver has to do is open the door from inside & oga olopa is a goner.
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 10, 2016
Lil wonder I see lots of trailers with chuku-chuku on their door handles and side mirror these days.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by Pstlyecouture: 9:57am On Mar 10, 2016
am only seeing a tout
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by 3kay945(m): 9:57am On Mar 10, 2016
This is the zeal and passion we talking about in public servants. He deserves an award cool
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by tuna4servi(m): 10:03am On Mar 10, 2016
Our police men are so useless dat dey don't respect d uniform dey put on.
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by aviazuva: 10:07am On Mar 10, 2016
How else could he stop a moving truck that refused to stop after committing offence ?
After all the motor boys do same
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by TJMighty(m): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2016
This is what we see in a Country like Nigeria, where employment is not based on merit and capability. I'm sure the Police Officer didn't apply and go through the normal procedure before he was offered the job(NPF).

1 Like

Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by hollywater: 10:09am On Mar 10, 2016
I only pity the person driving the red honda at the front. As of these two idiots, they can kill their self i don't care.
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by dytbabe: 10:09am On Mar 10, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by Chuksyno(m): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2016
see the kind risk dis goat dey take because of #20
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by sheubaba2013: 10:10am On Mar 10, 2016
Pls fellow landers I need ur advice. This happen between me and the girl I want to marry. Her phone went bad November last year, but before then she said I should give her some money for her to do a phone swap which I gave her and she never did d swapping before the phone went bad. Since then she have been disturbing me to get her any phone that can browse and for now I don't have a tangible job. The disturbance was much so I decided to get her a phone not too long. The following day she told me that the phone use to get hot and that the battery drains fast. Again that am I sure is a new phone? What! A phone that I just bought yesterday? So she told me that she will like us to go and change the phone. I said mo problem. We went and change the phone after all the embarrassment I got there. So later that night she now told me that she don't like the phone that it doesn't take much apps and that the RAM is small, it's a tecno y2. Meanwhile that's what I can afford for now becos no work. The most annoying part is that up till now she didn't ask me how I got the money to buy the phone or how am I managing? Is this girl selfish and not appreciative?
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by giftservers(m): 10:13am On Mar 10, 2016
We are watching.
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by gaddafe(m): 10:25am On Mar 10, 2016
247frolicboss:
Shocking? Its even more funny!!!

Oga, police man, why now?

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photo-policeman-tries-to-stop-moving.html

That man is simply hustling for his daily bread. Na there money dey, no be that FG allowance
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by goodgate: 10:26am On Mar 10, 2016
Evyivy:
He is not trying to stop the tanker, I think he needed a lift
To Heaven abi?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by naija1stpikin: 10:26am On Mar 10, 2016
sexynabila:
OMG grin grin cheesy
what about your God?
Re: Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window by sinola(m): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2016
247frolicboss:
Shocking? Its even more funny!!!

Oga, police man, why now?

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photo-policeman-tries-to-stop-moving.html

stalenews

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment / What Major Set Back Have You Ever Experienced In Life? / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.